Chapter 94

Feng Jiuao can't stay!

When Feng Jiuao is alive, officials and ministers will remember the scandal of the royal brother and sister's incest. Only when Feng Jiuao is dead can this scandal gradually fade away.

Thinking like this, the queen couldn't help but think of Feng Jiuao's limelight a while ago. Wen Ke wrote poems to the right, his words were gorgeous, he was deafening, and Wu Ke ran through Yang with a hundred steps.

If such a talent is from her side, the Queen will greet her with a sweeping couch, but Feng Jiuao is the concubine of the Shunjun King, and she is incompatible with the Queen.

The queen has been in power for more than 20 years, and she has been touted by civil and military officials all day long.On the contrary, under the touts of officials and attendants, the arrogance hidden in the heart of the queen was gradually inflated by their touts. Today, she is confident that the dragon chair under her butt is very stable, and she will never think that her throne will be taken away by Feng Jiuao one day in the future.

However, even if the queen is so arrogant, Feng Jiuao, who is too outstanding, is still a big worry for her.

A confidant who brings shame to the royal family . The queen waved her sleeves gently, the teacup in her hand fell to the ground with a clatter, and the fragments flew in all directions.

The cell where Feng Jiu Ao is located is just a bare room. One side is made of stone bricks and three sides are covered with wooden fences. The ground of the cell is covered with a layer of dark brown withered grass. The moon was dry , most of it was moldy, and it was stained with black and red bloodstains. It was really wet and dirty to sit on.

I don't know what medicine the eldest prince used. He was brave and fierce when he was in love, but at this time, he was completely powerless. He could neither escape the prison guard's fist nor escape the deck around his neck. Although he was very disgusted, Feng Jiu Ao could only helplessly. Sit down on the dry grass and let the insects that live in the dry grass crawl around on her feet.

In her last life, she was the boss of the secret service team. Although she was not favored in this life, she was also the concubine of the king of Shunjun. Feng Jiuao had never been so aggrieved. It's just that she couldn't help herself at this time. Although she was proud of her martial arts, she couldn't stretch her fists and feet. Although she knew a lot about medicine and poison, she had nothing around her, and the clever woman could only cook without rice .

Feng Jiuao picked up a piece of dry grass, a few fingers flew, and soon a delicate little grasshopper was folded out. Feng Jiuao turned the little grasshopper in his hand, and a little bit suddenly flowed out of his eyes that were cold as ice. smile. It's just that before Feng Jiuao could put the idea in his chest into practice, several guards came over with sticks and other weapons cursing. Several prison guards raised their hands and grabbed Feng Jiu'er's arms and dragged her out. Feng Jiuao was completely powerless and could only move by the guard, staggering through the narrow aisle of the cell. After Feng Jiuao stopped with the guard, she was rudely pushed down by the guard. on a bench. The two arms were hanging down, and the pants were dropped below the buttocks. Even if Feng Jiuao was extremely angry, he couldn't stop the heavy sticks that fell on his buttocks. The stick was slapped heavily on the buttocks, Feng Jiuao grunted from time to time, but he could only let others stab like a fish. The few prisoners next to her who were holding her limbs released their hands and clasped their fists and stood aside, watching the execution with great interest, and commenting from time to time. "It's said to be punished with a cane for eighty!" " Eighty with a cane? Who can stand this? It's better to just say that the cane is dead." "I don't know who this person has offended? By the way, is the straw mat ready? After a while, when this person died, he immediately wrapped himself in a broken straw mat and went out to save the bad luck!" "Come on, when will we be able to avoid bad luck in this place?"

The buttocks were smashed with sticks one after another. The huge pain made her tremble constantly. Feng Jiuao bit her lip tightly. After a while, her lower lip was so rotten that the flesh turned out and it was a mess.

Even though she was in pain, Feng Jiu Ao was still very clear. Hearing the conversations of several prison guards, she clenched her fists tightly, and an unknown light flashed in her eyes.

As expected of the number one agent, Feng Jiu'ao's physical fitness is extremely Several prison guards were amazed and dragged his body back to the cell. Maroon bloodstains spread from the place of the cane to the dry grass in Feng Jiu'ao's cell.

Knowing that Feng Jiuao was not dead, the queen waved her hand and asked the maid who came to report the news to retreat.

The eldest prince begged so much, since she promised to only let Feng Jiuao suffer, she must not give such a death sentence as cane execution, so she had to use cane punishment for 80 times instead. With eighty canes, even a strong martial artist will die, but Feng Jiu'ao is still alive!

Maybe it's God's will. The queen finally sighed as she pressed her temples, which were bubbling up.

At this moment, the eldest prince's cry for an audience came from outside, and the queen frowned, "Let him come in!"

"Mother, didn't you promise me to spare Feng Jiuao's life? Give him eighty punishments with a cane?"

Looking at the aggressive eldest prince, the queen was very impatient, if it wasn't for his face, how could she still use a cane to punish her for eighty years and just drink a cup of poison, Feng Jiuao still had her life?

But when the queen's eyes touched the blood-soaked white cloth strip on the prince's forehead, the queen stopped again, "Okay, Feng Jiu'ao is not dead, since you like her so much, wait for her to be healed. I'll give you a maid."

"Emperor, Feng Jiuao is the princess, how can you be my maid?"

"It's just a concubine of Prince Shun, what kind of princess is she?" the queen asked. He waved his hands and raised his face, "Do you still think that the royal family is not enough to be humiliated? Leaving Feng Jiu's life is already my bottom line. Either she dies, or she changes her identity to be your maid!"

"Besides, I can hear that Feng Jiu'ao and the Prime Minister are very close. Besides the Prime Minister, there seem to be several other sons who have a very good relationship with Feng Jiu Ao. When Feng Jiu Ao becomes your maid, how can she still be? How can she be so romantic and affectionate? Isn't she what you want her to do?" As soon as

the queen said this, the hesitant eldest prince finally bowed with a smile on his face, " Thank you, Empress."

After that, Shunjun The palace lost a concubine named Feng Jiuao, and there was a maid named Jiufeng beside the eldest prince.

This matter was quietly buried by the queen, but which of the civil and military ministers is not a human being? In particular , the ministers who saw Feng Jiu'ao's affair with the eldest prince on the day of the third banquet secretly watched the development of this matter. They originally thought that the queen would kill Feng Jiu'ao and punish him severely. Prince, seeing this result, I deeply feel that the queen is too partial to the eldest prince, and the thunder method of youth is no longer there.

Because of this, the courtiers were more or less less awe-inspiring to the Queen.

===== =

Three years later, the capital of Luanfeng Kingdom.

There was a lot of traffic on the street, and the two men clasped their fingers and walked slowly, which attracted the attention of others.

Without him, one of the men was extremely burly, which was extremely rare in Luanfeng Country, which is rich in thin horses in Yangzhou. The women on the side of the road opened their mouths one after another, fascinated.

Seeing the woman whose eyes were glued to the beautiful man, the burly man held the big palm of the beautiful man with increasing force, and frequently shot at him with cold, knife-like eyes, and the forceful aura forced those women to rush to escape from the spot.

"As for it?" Xu Jinyi was quite amused, "I don't like women."

Huyanhe's fingertips rubbed the back of Xu Jinyi's hand, "My baby is something they can see too?"

Xu Jinyi didn't argue with him . Seeing there was a teahouse by the roadside, he raised his eyebrows and pulled Huyanhe through the door.

"But it was said that the first emperor was critically ill and had not established a crown prince during the rebellion a year ago. Four of the seven imperial daughters under his body were all grown up.

"The eldest princess is the daughter of a noble concubine. , not to be underestimated! "

The second emperor's daughter is the daughter of the emperor's husband, and her grandfather is the favored minister of the three emperors. There are countless disciples all over the world!" "

The three emperors' daughters are the daughters of Concubine Li. Concubine Li has been favored for ten years, and the three emperors have even been favored by the first emperor!" "

There are only four imperial daughters, and the biological father is only the late emperor Zhaoyi, and his relatives are not obvious, and the emperor's favor is not obvious. The four emperor women have always been mediocre and have no holy favor. "

Who knows,the last one who ascended the throne was this little-known fourth princess!""

The storyteller standing on the stage was full of saliva, his face was red and his ears were red, and he described how the four princesses kept a low profile, how heroic and strategic, how to strategize, and how heroic and invincible.. . Everyone in the audience was also fascinated. I admire it very much.

Xu Jinyi smiled and dragged Huyanhe out the door.

The fourth princess is indeed a great talent. In the memory of the original owner, the fourth princess is usually not visible, usually mediocre, withdrawn, taciturn , and should not be noticed by others.

But the fourth princess is extremely trusted by everyone. If something happens between the princess and the prince, the queen will suspect the third princess who is her favorite, and will not suspect the fourth princess who is "indifferent to fame and fortune".

In addition, although the Fourth Princess was withdrawn, she was very popular among the people. The servants in the Fourth Emperor's Palace were all loyal to her, and even the maids who served the original owner had great respect for the Fourth Emperor.

Unexpectedly, after the queen was critically ill, the skills of the fourth emperor were revealed, and everyone discovered that the previous appearance of the fourth emperor was actually a disguise! Most of the high-ranking ministers stood on her side. Except for the eldest princess' uncle, the general of the country, the rest of the many generals turned out to be the only four emperors to lead the way... In

the cruel battle for succession, the eldest princess, the second princess and the third princess were all defeated. The four princesses who were enthroned on the throne were imprisoned and imprisoned for the crime of conspiracy, and their life and death are still uncertain.

In addition to the three princesses, others who had offended the fourth princess were not spared. For example, he used to be proud of his status as the empress's direct son, and never took the Fourth Empress in his eyes, and secretly gave her a lot of embarrassing first princes. The current eldest prince has disappeared without a trace, and there is one more common people in the world.

Xu Jinyi shook his head and put the four princesses who had ascended the throne to the back of his mind.

With the Heaven Defying System in hand, Xu Jinyi knew very well how the Queen's body gradually became weak, how she was dying, and how she died of hatred.

The courage and strategy of the Fourth Emperor's daughter is indeed extremely amazing, but the Fourth Emperor's daughter is one of the few in the palace who has never bullied the original owner. Now that she has gained the throne by virtue of her ability, she has successively promulgated several benevolent policies for the benefit of all people. This is not only her blessing, but also the world. Blessings of the peoples.

"I'm Feng Jiu'ao, the first agent of the secret agent, Feng Jiu'ao !" A beggar in ragged clothes dragged his stump leg and said this sentence back and forth, his mind was obviously no longer clear.

"Muttering about agents all day, hurry up and grab a bun for this prince?" Another beggar with a dirty face next to him stretched his legs and kicked the disabled beggar, knocking him to the ground.

Xu Jinyi turned his head to look at the street corner, and it turned out to be Feng Jiuao and the eldest prince.

After Feng Jiuao came out of the cell, he became the maid of the eldest prince. He had his limbs amputated by Xu Jinyi, and after eighty canes, he actually lost one leg.

The eldest prince originally had expectations for Feng Jiuao, but maybe he hated her stump leg, or maybe he stopped cherishing her after getting it, and gradually lost his love for Feng Jiuao.

After the battle for the succession, Feng Jiuao and the eldest prince were kicked out of the palace. The two were disgusted with each other, and they fought together. The eldest emperor was a man with a thin body. They can't stand still , and neither of them can be nice to each other.

Finally, in a fight, Feng Jiuao was hit on the head by a stone thrown by the eldest prince. From then on, he lost his mind and only repeated a sentence back and forth: I am Feng Jiuao, the first agent of the secret agent Feng Jiuao. !

The eldest prince finally won the battle with Feng Jiuao, but as a man, he was bullied by other beggars at ordinary times.

Xu Jinyi turned his head and was not interested in the two of them.

The original owner's great revenge has been avenged, and now this body is only his own. It has nothing to do with Luan Fengguo, has nothing to do with the new emperor, and has nothing to do with Feng Jiuao and the eldest prince.

The only connection he has with this world is the man beside him.

Xu Jinyi and Huyanhe smiled at each other with warm eyes.