Chapter 60

On Yang Yuntian's birthday, Xu Jinyi found the only gray suit that the original owner was wearing, and took a taxi to the hotel.

Yang Yunzhe still has a red Ferrari, but Xu Jinyi disliked its color and shape as being too exaggerated, and found an intermediary to list it for sale.

In fact, it wasn't just the Ferrari that was listed for sale, there was another property left by Yang Yuntian to Yang Yunzhe.

The original owner still had some feelings for Yang Yuntian when he was a child, and even envied Yang Zilong, who was favored by Yang Yuntian, but after so many years of different treatment, his heart was already full of wounds by Yang Yuntian, who protected Xiao Can and Yang Zilong's mother and son everywhere.

Especially after committing suicide, Yang Yuntian was not at all sad, the original owner was completely desperate for him.

The car and house that Yang Yuntian left to him, the original owner no longer cares, so Xu Jinyi sold it with great peace of mind.

Yang Yuntian's birthday banquet was not held in Yang's house, but the third floor of a five-star hotel. Xu Jinyi paid to get off the car, and the group of people who were blocking the door of the hotel looked over and smiled maliciously.

Xu Jinyi raised his eyebrows, it was really a narrow road for enemies.

This group of people is Xiao Yongnian and his friends.

"Yo, isn't this the second young master of the Yang family?" A flowing yellow hair came over first, tilted his head and squinted, and specially emphasized the "two". "When did the second young master fight? It was an eye-opener for me!"

Xu Jinyi glanced at him in his twenties and was still so naive, then walked straight to the door of the hotel.

"Hey, hey?" Another flat-nosed young man next to Huang Mao stood in front of Xu Jinyi, not letting him pass, "Didn't the second young master split up with Brother Zilong? Why are you still——" The flat-nosed young man joined Entering Xu Jinyi, he spat the remaining half of the sentence on Xu Jinyi's face lightly and slowly, "Have-face-come-come?" There was

presumptuous smugness in his eyes, Qi Shao calmly looked over, only a faint Glancing at him, the slumped nose was fixed in place, and an unprecedented fear instantly rose up his spine.

Those black eyes were dark and did not contain any emotion, but their nose was slumped, but they only felt unreasonable. He took a step to the side and made way for Xu Jinyi.

"Second son, you are so cowardly haha." Huang Mao pointed at his flat nose and laughed, and grabbed a young man next to him, "Yongnian, look at the cowardice of the second son!"

Xiao Yongnian? After Xu Jinyi heard the sound, he turned around and looked over. Everyone in the Xiao family was good-looking, and Xiao Yongnian was no exception. His eyes were big, his double eyelids were very obvious, his slightly thick lips seemed honest and harmless, his chin was firm and his facial features were combined. With a bit of honesty and handsomeness.

Because of Xiao Yongnian's appearance and his trust in Xiao Can, Yang Yuntian was very relieved about the relationship between Yang Yunzhe and Xiao Yongnian. After Yang Yunzhe became ignorant and even fell in love with Xiao Yongnian, he firmly believed that everything was It was Yang Yunzhe's fault. But after looking up the original owner's memory, Xu Jinyi knew that Xiao Yongnian, who looked a little honest and honest, was really a rotten person, promiscuous, drug addicts, prostitutes, even raped and killed people. These things didn't make a big deal, it was just that his parents and even his aunt paid him to settle it. Parents are unconditional to protect their children, Yang Yuntian trusts such a wife and nephew more than his own son, no wonder he is a ruthless and unrighteous person who steals ancestral property and abandons his wife! Xu Jinyi retracted his gaze and entered the revolving door. "Hey Yongnian, did I read it right? Yang Yunzhe just glanced at you and left?" Huang Mao pointed at Xu Jinyi with a look of astonishment, "He knelt down for you in the entertainment city a few days ago. Isn't Yang Yunzhe a villain?" Xiao Yongnian waved his hand impatiently, his face full of bad luck, "It's good that he doesn't pester me, disgusting homosexual, I don't know how annoying he is!" Huang Mao Laugh wildly. The flat nose who had just come back to his senses was trembling with fear, looked strangely in the direction of the front desk, and was relieved to find that Xu Jinyi was no longer there.

Xu Jinyi entered the banquet hall, and there was silence for a few seconds inside. The people who knew the original owner next to him gave him very unscrupulous glances, all of which were undisguised contempt and disgust. People who didn't know the original owner asked the guests next to him. After he was the "famous" Yang Yunzhe, his eyes suddenly became exactly the same as everyone else's. Whether it was the real world or the previous "different worlds", Xu Jinyi had never suffered such blatant malice, but his mind was not even on the malicious eyes of these people. Xu Jinyi walked from the gate to the reception area, from the reception area to the self-service area, and from the self-service area to the rest area... He walked almost all the three floors under Yang Yuntian's birthday party package, and the system always gave a negative response. Answer. That person is not at this banquet. Xu Jinyi frowned, feeling a little frustrated inside. This banquet is Yang Yuntian's 60th birthday banquet, and it is also a big day when Yang Yuntian officially announced that he will hand over the power of the Yang family to his eldest son Yang Zilong. In recent years, the Yang family has become more and more prosperous, and the significance of this banquet is very important, so those who should come will not be absent. But there is no lover among these people, where will the lover be? Xu Jinyi frowned, took a glass of champagne held by adapting beside him, raised his chin slightly and took a sip. It is far worse than the tribute wine in the womb of the ancestors. Xu Jinyi put down his glass and was about to leave, but before he took a step, Xiao Can, who was originally with the wives, greeted him with a smile on his face. "Yunzhe, when did you come? I also planned to let Xiao Li pick you up, but today there are not enough staff, and Xiao Li was sent to Yongnian." Xu Jinyi glanced at her, and then looked away after a few seconds , even the most basic smile did not show. Xiao Can was stunned. The idiot hung up the phone a few days ago, but she didn't take it seriously. Anyway, this idiot was moody, and it wasn't that he never contradicted her or even his father. But as soon as the nephew was moved out, the idiot would be under her control.

But what happened today, she clearly mentioned Yongnian, why is this idiot still so ignorant?

please? What about low three or four?

The faces of the wives who followed her were very intriguing, Xiao Can had to smile again, "Your father is sitting over there, after you moved out from home, he thought about you all day long and couldn't sleep, you Go talk to him?"

Xu Jinyi stared at Xiao Can's face again, her bottomless black eyes staring straight at her, making her startled.

Yang Yuntian doesn't like Yang Yunzhe, and he never saves face for him, especially after Yang Yunzhe's love for Xiao Yongnian became popular. When Yang Yuntian saw Yang Yunzhe once, he scolded him once. The more outsiders next to him, the more he scolded him. vigorously.

It seems that he swears so hard that others will not feel that Yang Yunzhe's various inability to support the wall and abnormal sexuality are his father's passing.

Knowing Yang Yuntian's temperament, Xiao Can still persuaded him to go, what kind of hatred? With such a step-by-step push?

After all, apart from two properties and a Ferrari that Yang Yuntian bought for him in the early years, the original owner got nothing. Compared with Yang Zilong, who took 50% of Yang's shares, the original owner was really pitiful.

Xu Jinyi didn't want to face this woman whose heart was smaller than a needle's eye, so he took his eyes back and walked away.

"Yunzhe?" Xiao Can hurriedly grabbed him and staggered when Xu Jinyi pulled out his arm.

It's really petty!

Xu Jinyi was slightly angry, he always respected women, but this Xiao Can's heart was already dirty, his words and deeds were scheming, and he was not at all fair, which really made him sick!

"You bastard! How did you treat your mother?" Yang Yuntian was really distressed when he saw Xiao Can's staggering, and strode over, the anger on his face almost turned into reality.

"Yuntian, there are so many people, you save some face for the child." Xiao Can hurriedly stepped forward and stroked Yang Yuntian's chest to comfort him, "Besides, Yunzhe didn't do anything to me, it was me who didn't stand up. Good."

Sure enough, the person who knew Yang Yuntian best was Xiao Can who had been by his side for nearly 30 years. After being reminded by Xiao Can, Yang Yuntian suddenly realized that in front of so many people was a good opportunity to teach Yang Yunzhe a lesson, he pointed at Xu Jinyi, trembling again and again, and his face became more angry, "You unfilial son, your conscience is eaten by dogs! Mom has been loving you for so many years? I can't bear to watch it, but you haven't grown at all!"

"Look at your brother again, you haven't bothered me since I was a child, and now you help me manage Yang Mr. Yang, the performance of Yang's has risen again these days. The shareholders praised your brother as a flower in front of me! You are so good, you contradict your elders, you are wicked, and you can't be of great use! If you can match your brother I'm satisfied!"

"You still love that kid Yongnian, and I've lost all my face!"

"Yuntian, it's alright." Xiao Can took Yang Yuntian's hand and burst into tears. Rolling in his eyes, his voice was clearly choked, "I take Yunzhe as my own son, you make me feel uncomfortable when you say that."

"Okay, Lao Yang, isn't the child still young? Today But your good days, everyone is happy." The business partner next to him is also persuading.

Yang Yuntian was attacked by Xiao Can and his business partner, and he became more and more reluctant. "He's still young? He's already twenty-three, and he has been racing all day long. Zilong would have helped me with the business when he was so old!"

"You treat him as your own son, but he doesn't know your painstaking efforts. You have really suffered for these years." Yang Yuntian gently patted Xiao Can on his hand, then turned his head and snarled in a deafening rage, " Don't apologize to your mother!"

The farce finally came to an end, Xu Jinyi slowly lifted his lips, the facial features that inherited Mei Ruolan's seven-point appearance were already very outstanding, and such a smile was three-point arrogant, "My mother is not like this——" Xu Jinyi brought rain to the pear flowers Xiao Can nodded his chin, "Little, three."

Xiao Can didn't care about her tears, she no longer pretended to be kind and kind, and staring at Xu Jinyi could eat him!

Yang's development has been very rapid in recent years, and no one dared to mention the events of the year in front of her. The word "Little San" with an erhuan accent was said by Xu Jinyi so carelessly, Xiao Can seemed to be able to I felt the heavy contempt and arrogance in the eyes of those noble ladies.

Rich and powerful men seldom put an end to the temptation outside, and live with their wives at home with peace of mind. A large part of the husbands of those noble wives are outside with other women, so what they hate most is destroying their own families. third party. Even if their own company cooperates with the Yang family, even if they need wife diplomacy, these noble wives have no goodwill towards Xiao Can, the third-ranked Mrs. Yang.

She has worked hard for so many years, and it is not easy for her to have a bit of face in these noble wives who claim to be the original match, but they are all ruined by the word Yang Yunzhe!

"Yang Yunzhe, you are going too far!" Yang Zilong scolded, his face as black as coal.

"Yang Yunzhe! You! You!" Yang Yuntian clutched his chest, his fat face and neck flushed, but he still couldn't say a word. He stared at the obvious smile on Xu Jinyi's face. I want to slap it away.

Xu Jinyi was about to make a move when a big palm with well-defined joints caught Yang Yuntian's wrist.

"Mr. Yang." The voice of the master of the big palm was full of rigidity, even a bit of an order.