Chapter 85

The man's arms were thicker than Xu Jinyi's thighs, with intricately intertwined muscles covering it. Occasionally, people from Canglong Kingdom or Luanfeng Kingdom would come up to him. Under the man's thick-boned palms, he held a blood-stained machete. , the machete slashed, and the person who came up was immediately cut in half.

The man was like a king of hell who reaped human life. The machete slashed over and over again. Those weak and ant-like human beings in front of him were wailing or screaming. They lost their arms and broke their legs.

Is this man his lover?

While Xu Jinyi was watching the man, for the first time ever, Huyanhe also looked towards him, just in time to meet his eyes.

Probably because of his alien ancestry, Huyanhe's facial features are thick and deep, his dark face is less handsome, and he is more sturdy. cruelty.

When he saw Xu Jinyi, Huyanhe's eyes lit up, and he slapped the horse under his crotch. The horse was in pain, so he galloped with him, and arrived in front of Xu Jinyi in three steps and five steps.

"Good guy!" Huyanhe pulled Xu Jinyi into his arms, smeared his dark and rough fingers on Xu Jinyi's face, and suddenly laughed loudly, "This face is smoother than the milk produced by the Grande cow!"

Not satisfied after touching it, Huyanhe put his chin full of stubble on Xu Jinyi's neck again, took a deep breath, and laughed contentedly again, "Fragrant, really fragrant, I heard Gesanghua say it a long time ago. The good-looking man is fragrant and soft, and he really didn't lie to Ben Khan!"

"Haha, sweaty." A woman with equally dark skin next to her, while reaping the head under the knife as usual, chatted and laughed with the man, "Why is this subordinate? Dare to lie to you, the taste of this man is really wonderful!"

Huyanhe laughed loudly, and his laughter was so strong that it pressed against Xu Jinyi's eardrum like a Hong Zhong. Then he looked around and saw that there were no more women in the local team, and there were only a few men and women left. The subordinates who wanted to stay, raised the machete and pointed in a certain direction, "Back to the tribe!"

Huyanhe's subordinates responded loudly, and then divided the labor and cooperated to transport the ministers and relatives from Luanfeng Kingdom. gold and silver treasures, horses and captives, all the way back to the tribe.

"Khan, the man in your arms is really good-looking. If I'm not mistaken, this is the prince who went to the Canglong Kingdom to be with him. Grandma's is indeed the prince, much better than me." Gesang Hua hugged a man, and that man was the servant of the Queen who served by Xu Jinyi's side, a handsome young boy with red lips and white teeth. At this moment, he was dumbfounded in Gesanghua's arms.

Gesanghua's tone was not hard to hear envy, Huyanhe was very proud, and he laughed again, pinching Xu Jinyi's chin with his big palm and looking left and right, how satisfied he was.

"However, Dahan, although this man is good-looking, he can't give birth to a child for you. What are you kidnapping him for? You might as well snatch a woman back." Gesanghua's elder brother Gesanggen was holding a woman in his arms. But that woman was not as mighty as Gesanghua, and she was even thinner than some women in Luanfeng Kingdom, but her skin was very white and her breasts were huge, like a supermodel in modern society.

Xu Jinyi tilted his head and stared at the woman's bulging figure. It seems that although it is a woman-respected world, there are also men with normal aesthetics.

"What does Ben Khan want women to do? They are tough, dark and ugly, and their limbs are stronger than cows. Ben Khan is not willing to have children with those!" Huyanhe pulled Xu Jinyi's head back, and put his big palm on Xu Jinyi's. Touching his face, he was quite satisfied with the touch of his palm.

"Dahan, you can choose a woman like this in my arms. She's neither black nor ugly. She needs a butt, a butt, a tit and a tit, and she can have ten or eight healthy children!"

Huyanhe glanced at the woman, saw the obvious horror on the woman's face, and immediately frowned in disgust. When the tiger's eyes turned to Xu Jinyi in his arms, he saw that he was looking left and right curiously, and instantly became complacent. He put a big palm around his weak wrist, "I don't like that woman either. You are a woman, and you're too timid!"

Gesanghua and Gesanggen looked at each other, although the man was good-looking, How did the big sweat look to the man like he got a big baby?

When the group of people returned to the tribe, it was already dark, and the tribe had already lit a bonfire, roasted cattle and sheep, and prepared spirits, just waiting to be washed away by the sweats and warriors who returned with a full load.

The big man's shot must be a big reward. Needless to say this time, seeing the horses that the warriors rushed back were full of gold and silver property, the tribesmen came forward one after another, smiling and singing and dancing around the group.

After singing and dancing for a while, everyone moved away the things that the group had robbed in an orderly manner. Huyanhe jumped off his horse, carried Xu Jinyi all the way to the main seat, and sat in a simple and extravagant seat. tiger leather chair.

Xu Jinyi sat on Huyanhe's lap, staring leisurely at a whole sheep whose skin had been roasted to golden brown in front of him, ignoring the dozens of scorching gazes around him.

Huyanhe put his mouth to Xu Jinyi's ear, "Prince of

Luanfeng Kingdom, why aren't you afraid?" Xu Jinyi turned to look at him, his black eyes glowing like stars under the bonfire, "What are you afraid of? Will you kill me?"

Those smiling eyes were brighter than the North Star that could guide the warriors in the night light, the man fascinated and plucked the long eyelashes above Xu Jinyi's eyes, " Of course Ben Khan won't kill you, Ben Khan wants to keep you, you are Ben Khan's most beautiful baby!"

Xu Jinyi curled his lips and smiled, the two dimples on his cheeks shimmered in the moonlight, like fine wine rippling in them .

Huyanhe laughed in a low voice, his shaking chest pressing against the boy in his arms. "How can there be a treasure like you in the world?"

Seeing that Xu Jinyi's eyes were only looking at the roasted whole sheep on the fire, Huyanhe pulled out the dagger that was placed close to him, and quickly cut a knife on the whole sheep, and the next piece was roasted. cooked meat.

The man's other big palm was still rubbing against his ear, Xu Jinyi quickly picked up an empty plate on the table and stretched it out, and the piece of meat that had been cut just flew over the plate.

"Good skill!" Huyanhe praised, how rare it was, he happily threw away the dagger in his hand, and took the piece of meat personally and brought it to Xu Jinyi's mouth.

The piece of meat was half the size of a palm. Xu Jinyi took a bite. It was charred on the outside and tender on the inside, with a strong aroma. The sauce brushed on the skin was salty and delicious. Although it was a bit hot, it was most delicious when it was so hot!

The belly that had been hungry for a long time was finally redeemed, Xu Jinyi stretched out his hand and pushed the meat to the man's mouth, "You can eat it too." Huyanhe

was very helpful, he stretched out his fat tongue and rolled the meat into his mouth, chewing it, as if he liked it With the taste of this kind of feeding, Huyanhe cut off a few pieces of meat after eating, and fed them to Xu Jinyi.

When the other people in the Huyan tribe saw that the big sweat was so kind, and actually fed the young man in his arms, they straightened their faces and glanced at Xu Jinyi secretly.

"Khan, my subordinates respect you, the subordinates have a good life with the great Khan!" Gesanggen strode to Huyanhe with a big bowl full of wine.

Huyanhe smiled heartily, his five thick and long fingers held the edge of the bowl, and slammed a large bowl of wine with Gesanggen, and then the bowl was dumped into the big mouth, and he swallowed.

Gesanggen was just the beginning. After he finished his toast, someone else picked it up, be it a man or a woman, all very cheerful and heroic.

Xu Jinyi's nature is a little warm, but in such an environment, his mood is also extremely agitated.

Seeing the man drinking happily from bowl to bowl, Xu Jinyi stretched out his index finger and poked his chest, staring at the wine bowl with shining eyes.

Huyanhe laughed boldly, brought the remaining half of the wine to Xu Jinyi's lips, and slowly poured it into his mouth. Xu Jinyi thought that the man underestimated him, but when his lips got this bit of wine, he realized that it was bitter and spicy, which made his throat hurt. Xu Jinyi has traveled through so many worlds, and has tasted a lot of liquor, but none of them is stronger than this.

Huyanhe saw his wrinkled little face, and his chest trembled with laughter, "Prince of Luanfeng Kingdom, you are not used to drinking this, this is the strongest wine of the Huyan tribe!"

Xu Jinyi's cheeks stained after drinking this. Red, his eyes were also covered with a layer of mist because of the fiery voice of his throat, which was outrageously moist and shiny.

Huyanhe stared blankly, stretched out his fingertips and rubbed the eyes, and easily touched the tears at the corners of Xu Jinyi's eyes. Huyanhe retracted his finger, and under the firelight, a crystal drop of water glittered on his fingertip. He didn't know what the magic was. He brought the fingertip to his mouth and stretched out his thick tongue to lick away the teardrop.

There was a bitter and spicy smell of alcohol in his mouth, but he didn't taste anything, but Huyanhe was fascinated, and a few fingers rubbed recklessly on Xu Jinyi's face.

Xu Jinyi leaned on Huyanhe's chest and held those fingers in his hands, "Don't call me the prince of Luanfeng Kingdom, my name is Xu Jinyi, what is your name?"

Huyanhe grabbed Xu Jinyi's palm with his backhand. Finding that the little prince's palm was not only two circles smaller than his own, but also as white and smooth as his face, he fascinated and touched the back of Xu Jinyi's hand back and forth, "I am Huyanhe, the sweat of the Huyan tribe."

On the road, he heard that Xu Jinyi's subordinates' respectful title to his lover had already guessed, but at this time knowing that his lover's name was really Huyanhe, Xu Jinyi still couldn't help grinding his teeth vigorously.

In the plot, Huyanhe is also a big part.

It is said that Huyan He admired Feng Jiu'ao's prowess in the world, and followed her with the brave Huyan tribe, and even later became a member of Feng Jiu'ao's harem!

Xu Jinyi used to be very puzzled why his lover's character was not similar to the character in the plot. Later, he gradually understood that if he transmigrated to someone in the new world, his lover would also transcend to another person in the new world. So the lover is not the person in the plot in essence.

But even though he knew that Huyanhe in the plot was not his lover, Xu Jinyi was still jealous.

Feng Jiuao, what kind of virtue and what can you do to make Huyanhe willing to be a member of your harem?