Chapter 69(Arc 7: The End of The World)

Two days after the conclusion of the Yang Yuntian case, Jinzi's official Weibo posted a set of pictures showing the seven national and international skin beauty patents that Jinzi's products have obtained.

Two days later, a well-known international actress personally posted on the Weibo Amway Jinzi product, saying that she was shocked after using it, and it is not difficult to see the meaning of satisfaction and appreciation in her words.

Following this trend, Jinzi became a household name in high-end cosmetics at the age of a young child.

Netizens were once led by the Yang family and misunderstood Xu Jinyi, and later learned the truth because of the video and criminal evidence. They stood firmly on Xu Jinyi's side and accompany him to pay attention to the appeal, acceptance and sentencing of Yang Yuntian's case. When the verdict of the Yang family's father and son came out, the netizens seemed to have won a battle in person. The process of fighting the enemy together with Yang Yunzhe made them really take this poor young man to heart.

To thousands of netizens, Xu Jinyi seems to be their son or younger generation. They pity and care for Yang Yunzhe's tragic past, they applaud the results of Yang Yuntian and Yang Zilong's trial, and they are pleased and proud of Jin Zi's brilliant career. When a gossip pointed out that Xu Jinyi was Jiang Yuanzhou's favorite, and even attached the video of Xiao Can scolding Xu Jinyi in court, fans of Xu Jinyi were shocked. But except for some crazy fans who love Xu Jinyi and can't see that he has any feelings, others did not blindly express dissatisfaction and anger, but rationally asked him the truth under Xu Jinyi's Weibo. Then Xu Jinyi pulled Jiang Yuanzhou out of the closet. Decades later, when Xu Jinyi and Jiang Yuanzhou became more and more secretive, and the fans who had accompanied him may have already gone to heaven, or have gray hair, and the new generation of netizens no longer know the legendary relationship between the two, only There is Jiang Yuanzhou's sentence "I am good to him, never have a purpose", which is still the classic marriage proposal sentence at the top of the list. When Xu Jinyi woke up again, an arm with grayish-white skin and blue-black nails suddenly stretched out beside him. Seeing that the long blue-black nails were about to touch his chest, Xu Jinyi hurriedly took a step back and kicked the owner of the nails with a kick. three meters away.

"Host, this is a zombie. For the safety of the host, please destroy all the zombies around. Friendly reminder: the weak point of the zombie is the head."

Xu Jinyi heard the words, his eyes suddenly stunned, and immediately took out a shotgun from the system's backpack grid. Aiming at the eyebrows of the approaching zombie, he pulled the trigger without hesitation.

After destroying a few zombies around the body, a few more zombies swayed over in the distance. Xu Jinyi glanced around, and there happened to be a Hummer not far away. He hurried a few steps to open the door and get in the car. Stepping on the clutch, Xu Jinyi was about to drive out of the street, but when he looked into the distance, there were three or two zombies wandering around, especially in front of a certain community about 300 meters ahead, where the zombies could be blocked. There are twenty or so. Xu Jinyi pondered for a few seconds, and slowly started the Turtle Breath Dafa, which can restrain his breath. Sure enough, several zombies around the car left blindly as if they had lost their target. Xu Jinyi was relieved and lowered his eyes to read the plot of this world. This is a world where the heroine is reborn. The heroine's name is Ouyang Ranqiu, and her fiance's name is Shen Siyuan. Ouyang Ranqiu's mother is a good friend of Shen Siyuan's mother. When Ouyang Ranqiu and Shen Siyuan were still fetuses, the two mothers had agreed to marry their two children as a baby. Later, Ouyang Ranqiu's parents died unexpectedly, and Shen's father and Shen mother adopted Ouyang Ranqiu as his own daughter. Ouyang Ranqiu and Shen Siyuan grew up as childhood sweethearts, and they had a very deep relationship, even mutual affection. Shen's mother was happy to see it happen, and held an engagement ceremony for the two when they were 23 years old. Just after the engagement ceremony was held, Shen's father and Shen's mother were involved in a car accident during a trip, and both of them died. From then on, Ouyang Ranqiu and Shen Siyuan depended on each other for life. Fortunately, Father Shen ran a small company before, and Mother Shen also owned two supermarkets. Although the property they left behind was not too much, it was enough for Ouyang Ranqiu and Shen Siyuan to not worry about food and clothing for the rest of their lives.

Moreover, Shen Siyuan has a very high IQ since childhood, and he did not succeed in learning software in college. In his sophomore year, Shen Siyuan borrowed a sum of money from Shen's father and Shen's mother to open a software development company. The small company is getting bigger and bigger, and Shen Siyuan has already made millions of dollars when he graduated from college at the age of 23. Without her parents, Shen Siyuan, who just graduated, focused on the company, worked hard to develop her business, and created more favorable living conditions for Ouyang Ranqiu, while Ouyang Ranqiu continued to learn her passion for painting. The two lived a peaceful and happy life. But the good times didn't last long. One day when Ouyang Ranqiu and Shen Siyuan were twenty-five years old, the first case of living dead appeared in country r, which is adjacent to China. The "living dead" is a contagious disease. The sick person's complexion is gray and the body is stiff. They obviously meet all the characteristics of death, but they can still move like a living person, so they are called the living dead, also known as zombies. It's just that the living dead move slowly, their eyes are dull, their teeth and nails are long and sharp, and the whole body of the living dead is full of deadly viruses. People or animals that are bitten or scratched by him will change within 24 hours. into creatures like it. However, after the medical experts in country r recognized these characteristics of the living dead, several doctors and nurses had been scratched and injured by him. These doctors and nurses inevitably became the living dead and even infected other people. One pass ten, ten pass a hundred... The disaster of the living dead was out of control, the World Health Organization hurriedly negotiated, and various countries began to put pressure on R country, until the "world police" became furious, and the truth of the matter finally couldn't be contained in paper. fire. It turns out that country R has been secretly developing toxin weapons. The first living dead person was a prisoner who country R provided to them for human experiments after toxin experts in country R developed the latest toxin! It didn't take long for the prisoner to become such a highly contagious living dead after breathing the new poison gas. Before the United Nations could condemn it, the poison gas laboratory in country r suddenly exploded, and the poison gas drifted around the world along the hurricane. Since then, there have been cases of living dead all over the world!

Within a few days, the living dead started from scratch, from few to many, and after just one week, the number of sick people actually accounted for 70% of the total number of people! Although the 30 percent of humans who survived the poison gas survived the poison gas, they were unable to resist the toxins that were directly transmitted to the body, such as the bites and scratches of the living dead.

What's more, the poison gas not only makes normal people become the living dead, but also pollutes the land and water...

The land cannot produce food, and the water cannot grow fish and shrimp, and the surviving humans are also facing the threat of life caused by the living dead around them, hunting. The killing of the living dead and even the repeated killings, the order in various places is completely chaotic...

Humanity has officially entered the end times.

Fortunately, there are very few surviving humans who will stimulate some kind of potential in the body by chance, and those who stimulate the potential of the body are called supernatural beings.

Ability users are divided into two categories, namely natural abilities such as gold, wood, water, fire, and earth, and physical abilities such as speed and strength. Of course, there will also be mutant abilities of water-type abilities—ice-type abilities, and mutant abilities of fire-type abilities—thunder-type abilities. The heroine did not awaken the ability in the last life, but the heroine's fiance Shen Siyuan awakened the water ability. And by a coincidence, Shen Siyuan accidentally threw his blood onto the jade pendant hanging around his neck, and unexpectedly found that there was a space of 100 cubic meters in the jade pendant. The food that ordinary people and even supernatural powers have worked so hard to find can only be put on their bodies or in their cars. If they are intercepted by more powerful supernatural powers halfway, they will always be taken away by more than half of them on the premise of saving their lives. full food. It is conceivable that this jade pendant space that can only be opened by the master Shen Siyuan, who is the master of dripping blood, will be such a heaven-defying existence! Shen Siyuan knew the truth of the guilt of the jade pendant. He had always kept the secret of this jade pendant in his heart. He had not told anyone except his fiancee Ouyang Ranqiu, who was closer than his relatives since childhood. The water-type ability is relatively tasteless, and it is usually only a logistical presence in the ability user team, but Shen Siyuan was not discouraged. After a long period of practice, he actually created a very lethal move, the water dragon column.

The water dragon column is like a dragon when it walks, and it can change its direction at will, but if it encounters a target, the water dragon column head is extremely hard, and it can pierce the head of the zombie at will, killing the zombie, with great power!

This hand, the water dragon column, Shen Siyuan, practiced like a fire, and gradually gained a lot of fame in the base. He even subdued some ability users and became the captain of this ability team.

Before the end of the world, Shen Siyuan was the manager of the company, and in the end of the world, he is still able to manage these powers with ease. He led the supernatural team to achieve good results. Every member of the team can find a suitable attack method. The base coins exchanged for killing zombies allow each of them to live in a high-end residence in the center of the base. Every day, you can eat meat that ordinary people can't buy after struggling for a year.

Of course, many women miss such an excellent Shen Siyuan, especially when they know that Shen Siyuan's girlfriend is just an ordinary person who lives by Shen Siyuan every day.

Shen Siyuan has deep feelings for Ouyang Ranqiu, and has always been honest with the woman who came over. But Ouyang Ranqiu, who had low self-esteem because she didn't have superpowers, gradually became more sensitive. As long as she saw a woman beside Shen Siyuan, she would cry endlessly, and even yell at Shen Siyuan.

It happens that there is a woman in the power team of Shen Siyuan, and this woman also has the same water power as Shen Siyuan. In order to better practice the ability, she often comes to Shen Siyuan to ask about some skills. Getting along gradually increased.

Because of the existence of the water element, that woman's face was extremely delicate, pure and watery, more than ten times more beautiful than Ouyang Ranqiu, who frowned all day. Ouyang Ranqiu was extremely inferior because she didn't have supernatural powers. Seeing that woman following Shen Siyuan all day long, she was worried and panicked in her heart. She was extremely jealous of that woman and extremely suspicious of Shen Siyuan. A stupid thing to lose face in front of the subordinates.

It was nothing until Ouyang Ranqiu accidentally leaked his mouth in a quarrel with Shen Siyuan in the public and spat out the secret of the space of the jade pendant of Shen Siyuan.