Chapter 25

One wrong step and you lose the whole game.

After Xu Jinyi accepted the plot and memories, he didn't know whether to mourn his misfortune or be angry with this poor and pitiful Zhen Yuanshan.

But there is no doubt that he will help Zhen Yuanshan realize his dream.

Xu Jinyi turned on Zhen Yuanshan's computer, and sure enough, the screen was full of photos of the poisonous den just now, male or female, fat or thin, and the bodies of white flowers were entangled in a ball. Even with mosaics, the ugly physiological parts were still vaguely visible. The scene was sleazy to the extreme.

On the ground in the photo, there are also plastic bottles, straws, syringes of different shapes and colors, scattered white powder and pills...

Turning back, eight people with coats on their heads and handcuffs on their wrists were twisted and delivered by the police. police car.

Over a dozen photos with a huge headline, well-known actors were arrested for drug addiction.

Xu Jinyi squinted his eyes, if he hadn't woken up in time, he would have become one of them, as written in the plot, and since then he will be infamous and his future will be ruined.

Xu Jinyi was thinking silently, when suddenly the bell rang, he picked up the phone and saw that it was Zhen Yuanshan's manager Wang Mei.

The entertainment company that Zhen Yuanshan is in is just a little-known company. The company's boss, Xu Hongzhong, used to be an actor. After saving some money, he quit the entertainment industry and went it alone. But more than 20 years later, Xu Hongzhong still hasn't made a name for himself. The total number of artists in the company is less than double digits. The most popular will be considered second-rate, and the company will only survive.

By a coincidence, Wang Mei, the agent in the company, found Zhen Yuanshan, who was clean and handsome, and was immediately shocked, and tried hard to persuade Zhen Yuanshan to sign into the company. Zhen Yuanshan's parents both died in a car accident when he was ten years old, and he has lived with his uncle since then. The uncle treats him fairly well, but the aunt is often eccentric, complaining that half of Zhen Yuanshan eats Lao Tzu, and that Zhen Yuanshan goes to junior high school and high school, which is higher than her own son's education.

Zhen Yuanshan expressed his understanding. The money saved by his parents before his death was not much. Although he gave all of it to his uncle at the beginning, if he really counted it, the money might not even be enough for his tuition these years. Uncle Renyi provided him with room and board for him to go to school. After he became an adult, he transferred the house left by his parents to his name as soon as possible.

Although the aunt loves to be greedy for small gains, her nature is not bad, and she has never had an idea for this house from beginning to end. It's just that after getting along for more than ten years, the original pity has faded a lot. It's time for my cousin to buy a house and marry a daughter-in-law. The family will support him in college again, and the pressure is really great. Going to college is not only likely to cause family conflicts, but also more likely to drag down your cousin. Zhen Yuanshan thought about it and thought that it would be better to stop his studies and find a job. It is also a beautiful thing to support himself with his own salary. What kind of job is Zhengchou looking for, Wang Mei found it, and all kinds of rhetoric boasting a splendid future are full of hype, and the word star is full of infinite temptation. Zhen Yuanshan's brain was hot, and he directly signed a work contract with Hong Zhong Company. Xu Hongzhong was very unhappy when he learned that Wang Mei had signed a new person after beheading him first. Now that the company is struggling to turn around, raising one more person means an extra expense. As soon as Zhen Yuanshan came to the company to report, Xu Hongzhong pressed the inside line and asked Wang Mei to lead him to the president's office. He wanted to take a closer look to see what the true face of Lushan this Zhen Yuanshan was, and Wang Mei, who was worthy of being prudent in his work, beheaded first and then played. When the footsteps came, Xu Hongzhong heard two greetings one after another, the first one was from Wang Mei, presumably the other clear male voice was from Zhen Yuanshan. The voice was not bad, but Xu Hongzhong's face became calmer. He looked up at the boy behind him and threw it on the spot. The dislike in his heart had already flown out of Jiutianyun, and there was only surprise left in his chest! At first glance, Zhen Yuanshan looks clear and clean, even fresher and more refined than the willow after the rain in early spring, but he also has a pair of seductive fox eyes, and the original fresh willow turns into a charming blue demon. Ji, that extravagant and seductive style tempts everyone to fly into the flames.

This kind of appearance completely overwhelms the hot first-line niche student who is currently popular because of his beauty. Even if Zhen Yuanshan is paralyzed, with this face, he can be domineering in the circle!

Xu Hongzhong suddenly felt that the day he had been looking forward to for more than 20 years had come.

Because Zhen Yuanshan's physical condition is so good, Xu Hongzhong asked Wang Mei to give the other two artists to other managers on the spot, and concentrate on taking Zhen Yuanshan one.

Facts have proved that Zhen Yuanshan is not a facial paralysis, on the contrary, he is quite spiritual in acting. Wang Mei and Xu Hongzhong begged their grandfather to tell their grandma to get him a third-male audition in this large-scale costume drama. After only a few days of bad acting, Zhen Yuanshan calmed down the director, screenwriter and producer at the audition scene. Let them decide directly on the third male.

At the beginning, netizens were curious about Zhen Yuanshan, who played the most beautiful medical saint in the world. Various remarks such as #新人陈源山Don't play smashing my male god# continued to swipe the screen, which made Zhen Yuanshan gain a certain popularity even before he appeared.

Waiting for the medical saint's makeup photos to be released, Zhen Yuanshan, who is clear and handsome, is very independent, and his eyebrows are as melodious as ink paintings. No one can deny that this person is really called the world. For a time, all kinds of licking remarks made Zhen Yuanshan popular before it was broadcast. Finally, the costume drama premiered on a certain channel. When the medical saint played by Zhen Yuanshan appeared on the stage, the bloody killing field seemed to usher in a fairy who flew down from the nine heavens, although the blood all over the ground stained him red His cloth shoes, although the dust all over the sky stained his white clothes, although a drop of blood splashed between his jade-white eyebrows, he was still the cleanest existence at this time. The ratings suddenly soared, and the speed was so fast that the TV station staff felt that there was an error in the data. Since then, the ratings of this costume drama are far ahead, especially when the medical sage appears, the ratings increase is amazing. The medical sage's eyes are always as indifferent as ice, but the audience can feel the compassion hidden in the depths of the ice eyes for no reason, and the heart of the world hidden in the depths of the ice eyes.

Along the way, the audience cried for this person, laughed for this person, was helpless for this person, and felt sad for this person. In the last scene where the medical sage lost his heart in order to save the heroine who didn't love him at all, it made countless people burst into tears in an instant.

There is no doubt that Zhen Yuanshan has become popular in a drama.

Even with Hong Zhong Entertainment Company has ushered in the second spring. Zhen Yuanshan not only made money and famous for Hong Zhong Entertainment Company, he even brought the company back to life! In a sense, Zhen Yuanshan can be called the benefactor of Hong Zhong Entertainment Company.

It is conceivable how much Wang Mei and Xu Hongzhong care about Zhen Yuanshan now.

Xu Jinyi pressed the answer button. Sure enough, although Wang Mei's voice was a little anxious, she was still soft and respectful, "Yuan Shan, where are you now?"

"Sister Wang, I'm at home, what's wrong?"

Wang Mei Dasong over there With a sigh of relief, "Have you watched the news? Artists gathered in a crowd and were arrested for drug abuse. Among them was Li Jie from our company. I think you have been very close to him in the past two days...you can be fine."

"Sister Wang , Actually, I also went to the poison party." Xu Jinyi's voice seemed to tremble a little, and he was a little scared, "Li Jie has always told me how comfortable it is after smoking noodles, I am very curious, as soon as my brain is hot, He pulled it in, and he wanted to inject me with a tube of 'ice'. If I hadn't suddenly been afraid of finding a chance to run away, I might have been caught too."

"What?" Wang Mei yelled, "Did you touch it? Those things?"

"No, I didn't touch it. I avoided the syringe that Li Jie stabbed, and I didn't move those white-faced pills."

"That's good, that's good!" Wang Mei patted her chest and was afraid. , the voice is unprecedentedly majestic, "Yuanshan, there are many people who have encountered that kind of thing in the circle, who have you seen who have had a good end? Just the few people arrested today will never be successful! Yuanshan, that kind of thing Don't touch it !"

"I know Sister Wang, I will never touch that kind of thing in the future, and I will never make friends with people like Li Jie again."

"That's right. Yuanshan, it's not easy to be as popular as you in a single drama, no surprise, you will be a first-line in the future! However, you must cherish the feathers! Otherwise, like Li Jie, no one will I can't save him!"

"I see, Sister Wang."

Wang Mei softened her voice when she heard the voice on the other end of the phone, "Yuan Shan, Director Zhang Ru plans to make a martial arts action movie to hit the Oscars. There will be a public audition in two days, I think you are very suitable for the protagonist's younger brother, will I take you to audition in two days?"

Director Zhang Ru is the only well-known director in China to win the Golden Man Award for Best Director. Internationally also enjoys a high reputation.

Zhang Ru's work on filmmaking can be regarded as a perfection. It is not only grand and vast, but also full of delicate emotions in the details, and the ending can often rise to thinking about human nature and ethics. It can be said that none of the films directed by Zhang Ru are not high box office, and not one is not good reputation.

Zhang Ru is getting older and has enough money and fame, so few new dramas have been made in recent years. As soon as the news that Zhang Ru wanted to direct a new film to hit the Oscars came out, the entire domestic entertainment circle was shaken!

This is the charm of Zhang Ru! He is at the top of the entertainment industry, and he is the top brand in the entertainment industry. Even a small role in Zhang Ru's film is a good opportunity that some first-line stars can't grab.

How could Xu Jinyi let go of such an opportunity, "Okay."

"Okay, I'll send the script to your mailbox in a while, and you can think about how to act it in the past two days."

After hanging up the phone, the computer immediately clicked twice, Xu Jinyi Open the mailbox, and sure enough, there is a script lying inside.