Chapter 57

Zhuge Rui was lying on the dead grass in the cell, his tightly biting lips were already torn skin, leaving blushing bloodstains, his forehead was covered with beads of sweat the size of beans, and his face stained with soil debris could not be concealed. Live pale.

He trembled that palm, leaned down—

no, no.

Whether it was the pain there or the touch on his hand, it all told him that his descendants were gone and cut off.

"Ah!"

Zhuge Rui held his head, and a hoarse howl came from his thirsty throat, who had not drank water for several days, "Ah..."

He clenched his hands into fists and kept smashing the uneven brick floor below him. In less than two strokes, both hands were dripping with blood. The blood from the wound smeared the soil on the brick surface, and a few dry grasses adhered to it, but he didn't know it. Both hands were still smashing the ground frantically. The veins almost burst out of the skin.

"Ah!"

Zhuge Rui still didn't feel the pain, he stopped the fist that was smashing the brick surface, hugged his head back, and knocked on the ground "dong dong dong".

Tears finally flowed out of the corners of his eyes, and fell on unknown dry grass stalks, on grey bricks, or on Zhuge Rui's body, which was full of mud and dust.

Zhuge Rui slammed, cried, howled, and roared. His red neck was taut, like a bowstring that was taut. With a little force, the arrow would break.

The frantic expansion of despair almost squeezed his heart to burst, and he burst out blood blisters, which spread to his throat, to the back of his head, and to his eyes.

Bleeding tears.

"Ah!"

Zhuge Rui tugged at the clothes on his body, tore at the withered grass he caught, and even used ten fingernails to ruthlessly dig at the bricks under him, as if he wanted to break the hard bricks into pieces as if they were clods of soil. Knead it into powder!

Want to destroy, madly want to destroy everything in front of you!

Suddenly, the crazy hands accidentally hit the lower body and hit the part that had just been cut. A piercing pain instantly spread to every cell in the body. Dropped helplessly.

The severe pain made him want to cry uncontrollably, but his throat was unable to utter a sound due to the bone-piercing pain, and Zhuge Rui could only utter a muffled sound.

With his entire body weak, Zhuge Rui could only slump to the ground like a dead snake, but his lower body was still shaking violently due to the residual pain.

Helpless, burst into tears.

In the next few days, Zhuge Rui was like a eunuch who had just been purified.

There was a straw tube inserted into the wound on his lower body, and the urine was discharged from here, and it was all over the ground. Zhuge Rui's body was already in a mess, and the excrement and urine were directly discharged onto the withered grass debris and stained on his thigh. on his wound.

Three days later, the straw tube inserted into the wound was rudely pulled out, causing another piercing pain.

Zhuge Rui's life ability is really tenacious. No one cleaned him after castration, and no one cared about his injuries. He survived day by day and became a real eunuch.

On this day, the door of the dark cell was opened, and the bright light that suddenly shot in almost blinded Zhuge Rui's eyes, and there were rare footsteps in the distance.

"Your Majesty, Young Master Cheng, this person is Zhuge Rui."

At that time, Zhuge Rui was squatting in a corner to eat, and in the center of the cell was a large piece of filth that he had discharged. When his lower body could not move, he could only lie on the piece of filth. Above, after being able to move on his own, he immediately moved to a fairly clean corner.

When Zhuge Rui raised his head in doubt, he was still chewing dry black buns in his mouth. .

When he saw the thinner boy, his pupils immediately shrank two inches.

That's Cheng Zishi! Cheng Zishi, who was tricked by him and his father's loyal servants into the palace as his scapegoat!

"Bold Zhuge Rui! You still don't kowtow and salute when you see the emperor and Young Master Cheng?" The

head of the prison threw a whip on Zhuge Rui's body, and the rags on his body were torn in half. , immediately printed a bloodstain.

Zhuge Rui cried out, and immediately knelt down on his legs, his upper body prostrate on the ground, and his whole body curled into a ball, "Pardon the prisoner, forgive the emperor!"

The steamed bun in his hand also fell to the ground and rolled to Xu Jinyi in a circle. at the feet.

As soon as Zhuge Rui raised his head, he chased the steamed bun and looked over, looking very hungry. When the steamed bun finally stopped, he grimaced his parched lips and stretched out his right hand involuntarily, wanting to put the mud and grass on the mantou. Pick up the crumbed buns.

A little closer, a little closer...

Zhuge Rui's right hand that stretched out the railing finally touched the steamed bun, he laughed twice, and clenched the steamed bun tightly.

But inadvertently glanced out of the corner of the eye, and beside the black fist, there was a pair of cyan steps with exquisite workmanship embroidered with realistic bamboo patterns.

Zhuge Rui looked up along the pair of shoes, dressed in brocade clothes, Cheng Zishi.

The embarrassment that he had not noticed before because of hunger and fear was now all piled up on his chest, and his face turned red and he couldn't breathe well.

"Bao'er, this place stinks very much, shall we go back?"

"Well." Xu Jinyi glanced at Zhuge Rui with no sadness or joy in his eyes, raised his hand to take Jing Yao's extended palm, and left side by side with him.

On the carriage, Jing Yao held Xu Jinyi on his lap, rubbed his little nose, and complained, "It's really dirty and smelly, I don't know why you have to come here."

"Let's see what happened to him." Xu Jinyi Leaning on the broad chest behind him, he closed his eyes comfortably.

In order to see what happened to Zhuge Rui for the poor little eunuch.

Jing Yao patted Xu Jinyi's body lightly, as if he was coaxing a child to sleep, "Sooner or later that man will be divided into five horses. When Jing Chen's punishment is decided, he will be sentenced together with his master."

"Jing Chen's punishment has not yet been decided. Come down?" Xu Jinyi raised his chin and looked up at Jing Yao above his head.

Because of the angle, Xu Jinyi's eyes were round, and the two dense and long eyelashes were more eye-catching. Jing Yao loved it very much, and touched this small and cute little fan with his fingers with great pity.

Jiang Bao'er was still staring at him without blinking, Jing Yao was afraid that Xu Jinyi's eyes would be sore, and he stretched out his big palm to cover those eyes, but he snorted coldly, "Those old schoolboys, when It's really old that I've forgotten my nature, and I forgot how I was afraid of the plague in the past, but I still want to intercede for Jing Chen, saying that I shouldn't give him Lingchi! It's unreasonable!"