Chapter 70

There is a jade pendant in Shen Siyuan, and there is an independent space in that jade pendant! This news was like a drop of water in a frying pan, which immediately made the entire base boil.

Shen Siyuan has been exhausted by Ouyang Ranqiu's indiscriminate doubts for many years. This time Ouyang Ranqiu told the secret about his life and family, and Shen Siyuan could no longer have any feelings for her. In order to save his life, Shen Siyuan left all his base coins to Ouyang Ranqiu, as the last bit of affection he grew up with Ouyan Ranqiu, and then escaped from the base.

The base is still fairly safe, and there are many zombies outside the base, and dangers abound. No one has heard from Shen Siyuan since he escaped from the base, no one knows where he went, and no one knows if he is alive.

When the apocalypse comes, human nature is very weak, and the jade pendant space of Shen Siyuan has an incomparably huge attraction, and no one wants to get it! Although they could not find Shen Siyuan, some people were unwilling to give up and asked Ouyang Ranqiu about Shen Siyuan's whereabouts many times. In order to get a clue, they even arrested Ouyang Ranqiu and tortured him cruelly.

Ouyang Ranqiu suffered for her gaffe, and finally died after being tortured for two months.

When she woke up again, Ouyang Ranqiu found out that she had returned to before the end of the world!

Back to the day before the loss of the zombies who lived together with Shen Siyuan and was pampered by Shen Siyuan like pearls and treasures broke out!

Songs and dances are everywhere, full of vitality. Although the air outside is not fresh, it is not the lingering smell of rotting flesh and blood after the end of the world.

But Ouyang Ranqiu knows all too well that in one day, the first case of living dead will appear in country R, ​​in ten days, there will be a violent explosion in the gas laboratory in country R, ​​and in fifteen days, the world will be fully exposed Live dead patients appear. That is, the zombie outbreak.

Ouyang Ranqiu was terrified and shuddered whenever she thought about the experience of her previous life.

If she continued to stay by Shen Siyuan's side, she would definitely repeat the misery of her previous life, remembering the torture she experienced before her death in her previous life, and hated Ouyang Ranqiu, who had lost the slightest affection for Shen Siyuan because of her long-term suspicion and cruel torture. When I went to Shen Siyuan, it was all because of him, because of his jade pendant -

jade pendant? Thinking of the jade pendant that made countless power users jealous, Ouyang Ranqiu gradually evoked a smile.

At this time, Shen Siyuan has not yet discovered the secret of the jade pendant. Ouyang Ranqiu coquettishly obtained the jade pendant from Shen Siyuan, and secretly dripped blood to recognize the master, and took the jade pendant as his own.

The Shen family originally ran supermarkets. After Shen's mother died, Shen Siyuan handed over the shares of these supermarkets to Ouyang Ranqiu, but Ouyang Ranqiu usually only focused on painting and did not like to manage these mundane things. The operation of the supermarket is still in Shen Si. far hand.

In the past life, Ouyang Ranqiu suffered a big loss because of this jade pendant. In this life, she finally learned to be cautious. Before the apocalypse began, Ouyang Ranqiu did not do anything out of the ordinary, but only went to the Shen's supermarket to inspect every day.

Although he was controlled by Shen Siyuan before, Ouyang Ranqiu was the owner of the supermarket. After being instructed by Shen Siyuan, the person in charge of the supermarket was very flattering to Ouyang Ranqiu, and naturally would not refuse her request to enter the warehouse.

Ouyang Ranqiu took this opportunity to secretly take some things in the warehouse and hide them in the space. The Shen family's supermarket is not small, the warehouse has a huge stock, and the space function is very unbelievable, so the person in charge can not find out that all the boxes touched by Ouyang Ranqiu are already inside. Empty.

With the supplies, Ouyang Ranqiu was still extremely dissatisfied. Whenever she thought that the jade pendant on her neck was originally the possession of Shen Siyuan, she could not help feeling panic, and she was afraid that the jade pendant would go to Shen Siyuan. , She even dreamed that Shen Siyuan was reborn, and she was furious when she found out that she had cheated on the jade pendant. She not only stole the jade pendant, but also punished her. Those cruel methods were even more cruel than the torture she received before her death in her previous life. Hundred times more tragic!

Ouyang Ranqiu wakes up in nightmares every day, and a certain decision in his heart becomes more and more resolute.

Finally, on the day when the zombies broke out, Ouyang Ranqiu pestered Shen Siyuan to eat the strawberry cake from North Street, begging him to buy it for her.

Shen Siyuan spoiled Ouyang Ranqiu, knowing that there were some strange cases all over the world, and the world would soon no longer be peaceful. Under Ouyang Ranqiu's coquettish coquettishness, Shen Siyuan still went out and drove to the cake house. .

Not long after Shen Siyuan arrived at the cake shop, the city's transformation from normal people to zombies finally came. Most of the people in the shop and on the street grew long fangs and nails within half a minute, turning into zombies. Zombies that eat people when they see them.

Although there were not many people on the street during the qualitative change period, the cake shop was the most popular one in the city. Every day people who came to buy cakes would form a long queue. After the qualitative change period, Shen Siyuan and The others who survived were soon surrounded by a large group of zombies who would bite upon seeing everyone. Although Shen Siyuan had persevered for a while longer than the rest due to practicing taekwondo for several years, Shen Siyuan was outnumbered by the zombies. Divide.

A second before Shen Siyuan lost consciousness, he was still worried about how a girl Ouyang Ranqiu would survive in a troubled world without him.

After Shen Si was far away from home, Ouyang Ranqiu hurriedly collected a large amount of fresh water food and medicines that Shen Siyuan had prepared at home because of the initial chaos in the world. Because of the memory of her previous life, she knew that the army would come to the city to rescue soon, and Ouyang Ranqiu took this opportunity to follow the army to the base.

In the first half of his stay in the base, Ouyang Ranqiu tried his best to get close to an ordinary young man. Because the young man did not have the awakening ability, his life in the base was not satisfactory. In this case, Ouyang Ranqiu's help and enthusiasm made him deeply moved.

Half a year later, ordinary young people actually awakened the most powerful thunder-type ability under a certain opportunity, and became one of the only two thunder-type abilities in the base, and their status suddenly became aloof.

The young man practiced his abilities hard, and in just a few years, he rose to the fourth rank and became a hottest ability user in the base, and was even treated politely by the leaders of the base.

Although there are countless beauties rushing to please him, the young man only loves Ouyang Ranqiu who accompanies him to help him when he is in trouble.

he.

After watching the plot, Xu Jinyi smiled sarcastically.

Just because Shen Siyuan left all his base coins to Ouyang Ranqiu in her previous life before escaping from the base, she couldn't make such a stupid and ruthless decision!

Furthermore, if you can't bear the woman who is next to Shen Siyuan, can you endure the woman who is next to the thunder-type power user? What brain?

Turning off the plot, Xu Jinyi glanced around, it was obvious that the owner of this body was Ouyang Ranqiu's fiancé, Shen Siyuan, and when he wore it, Shen Siyuan came out to buy a cake for Ouyang Ranqiu. Far away from being surrounded by a group of zombies.

"Host, please note that the original owner suffered two scratches during the fight with the zombies. In order to prevent the host from turning into a zombie, the system requests to draw some energy to treat the host. However, due to insufficient energy after treatment, the system will lose the ability to identify the host partner. and hypnotic functions."

"In addition, in order to make up for the loss of the host caused by traveling too late, the system will add an 'Almighty Backpack', which can store any non-living items. However, the 'Almighty Backpack' can only be used in this world , when the soul of the host leaves this world, the 'Almighty Backpack' will automatically disappear."

After becoming a zombie, it will be unconscious and have no five senses, and will only eat human flesh all day long like walking with corpses. Xu Jinyi nodded in agreement. As for the two missing functions, hypnosis is just the icing on the cake, and he can complete the task even without it. As for identifying a lover... Xu Jinyi couldn't help but smile. He had lived with that person for six worlds, and Xu Jinyi believed that he could recognize him.

What's more, there is also an "all-around backpack" that is completely comparable to the original owner's jade pendant space.

After acquiescing, there was a hot feeling on his arm, Xu Jinyi turned his head and saw that the two scratches gradually healed. Ten minutes later, the scars had disappeared without a trace. The original wound looked like there was no surrounding skin. different.

Xu Jinyi was relieved, and then his mind turned, and a small puddle of water appeared out of thin air in the palm of his hand.

Xu Jinyi shook his head. Now this body has just awakened its power, so the power level is too weak, and only a few drops can be condensed from the moisture in the air.

However, a few drops are enough.

Xu Jinyi opened the door and got out of the car, because the Turtle Breath Dafa stopped, a few zombies with long fangs and drooling drooling around immediately surrounded him. Xu Jinyi didn't feel flustered at all, he used his inner strength, and the small water in the palm of his hand was immediately divided into five drops, and then he swung backhand, and the five drops of water shot at the five surrounding zombies like bullets.

The five drops of water were as fast as lightning, and they shot into the brows of the zombies in the blink of an eye. This was not over yet. After a while, the five drops of water shot into the heads of the zombies exploded. With a few "bangs", the heads of the zombies exploded. The flower bloomed, a yellow-yellow-white liquid flowed out, and a colorless transparent bead, a crystal nucleus, fell out.

In Cheng Zishi's world, Xu Jinyi resigned from office at a young age, and he and Jing Yao traveled in the mountains and waters, and even entered the rivers and lakes. This hand is the martial arts Xu Jinyi learned in the rivers and lakes. It belongs to the hidden weapon category and is called the Life and Death Talisman.

Of course, the life and death talisman is to inject water into the human body, and its purpose is to make life worse than death. After Xu Jinyi learned it and improved it a little, it has become a killing method that can be exploded in a small area.

There was no water in his hand just now, and Xu Jinyi didn't know that this body had water-type abilities. In addition, he hadn't used martial arts for decades, so he used a shotgun to blast the zombie's head out of habit.

Now that this body has water-type abilities, it just complements the improved life-and-death talisman, so there is no need to use firearms. After all, although there are a lot of firearms in the backpack grid, they will always run out over time, not to mention that in addition to absorbing the energy in the crystal nucleus, the ability user can only improve his ability by using multiple abilities.

The use of firearms will also produce a strong dependence. Don't when the firearms are used up, the body with awakened abilities is still a weak chicken.

Xu Jinyi glanced around, and the number of people who survived the poisonous gas was originally small, plus the zombies just ate it, or ran away in the gap... In the whole street, there were not many people other than zombies.

Xu Jinyi picked up these crystal nuclei and put them into the "Almighty Backpack", and then shot water droplets all the way to kill the zombies he wanted to get close to. He had already killed nearly twenty zombies in a short distance of 50 meters. These zombies Basically the person who came to buy the cake changed.

Xu Jinyi looked up, and in front of him was a small supermarket.