Chapter 84

Let him go and kiss!

Isn't she beautiful? Wouldn't it be possible to make Feng Jiuao look away? Let me see what this flowery face will look like when it arrives in the Canglong Kingdom and is enjoyed by the old queen of the Canglong Kingdom for a few years.

Luanfeng Kingdom is located in the south, and the country is rich in beautiful men and women, and women are not very sturdy. Therefore, a mere agent from modern times is already considered to be a rare master in Luan Feng Kingdom. In addition, Feng Jiu Ao has a heroic appearance and has some knowledge and skills that the ancients did not know, so it is particularly valuable. As for Canglong Kingdom, which is next to Luanfeng Kingdom, because of its location in the north, most women in the country are powerful and sturdy, and some men are not as weak as Luanfeng Kingdom. the enemy. The Luanfeng Kingdom was suppressed by the Canglong Kingdom everywhere. If it weren't for the fact that the Queen of the Canglong Kingdom was getting older and lost the will to expand, I am afraid that the current Luanfeng Kingdom would still be as turbulent as the previous years, and the grass and trees were all soldiers. However, even if the military persecution of the Canglong Kingdom has eased a little, the border between the Luanfeng Kingdom and the Canglong Kingdom is still in constant friction. In order to please the Canglong Kingdom, the Luanfeng Kingdom pays millions of taels of silver to the Canglong Kingdom every year, and there are countless treasures from heaven and earth. In addition to the tribute gold and treasures, because the men of Luanfeng Kingdom are as beautiful as flowers and have delicate skin, they are favored by the women of Canglong Kingdom. Luanfeng Kingdom also presents dozens of beautiful men to Canglong Kingdom every year. However, Canglong's national style is sturdy, and those men died early after being tossed by Canglong's mighty women for a few years. Thinking of this, the eldest prince is very proud. It is said that although the old queen is old, her physical strength is still very amazing. Three of the dozens of people sent last year were taken into the harem by him. Now, only one of them is not very affected. pet.

If Xu Jinyi was asked to go to the marriage, his weak body would probably have died after being tossed a few times by the queen. Even if he can survive under the Queen's crotch for a few more days, there is still the cold climate of Canglong Country, and the harsh environment is waiting. Xu Jinyi, who has lived in the gentle wind and drizzle of Luanfeng Country for more than ten years, can adapt to such a climate? The eldest prince was very proud of this method, thinking that the mother emperor was very troubled by the border issue all day long, and he felt that he had come up with a good idea, and he hurriedly asked the queen to express his thoughts. Since Xu Jinyi lived in the Little Buddha Hall when he was three years old, the Queen has not seen him a few times. In addition to his fate, what kind of feelings do you have for him? Just now at the Wanshou Festival palace banquet, the queen also glanced at Xu Jinyi. She was stunned for a moment when she saw the beautiful face similar to Concubine Chen. Later, the husband mentioned two words of Concubine Chen, and she thought of Concubine Chen's early death. The reason, there is no surprise in my heart, only boredom. Therefore, upon hearing the first prince's proposal, the queen hesitated for a while and then laughed, thinking that this plan was very good and won her heart. Don't you see that in ancient times, Emperor Zhao went out of the fortress, and the Han Dynasty and the Huns lived in harmony for 60 years? How can Wang Zhaojun maintain the harmony between the two countries, yet still has the appearance of a falling wild goose? Xu Jinyi's face smeared with the light of his father and concubine, which is rare in the world. Since his fate was not good, Ke's father and concubine died early, and now he is Luan Fengguo and his pro-Canglong, which can be regarded as his atonement for his fate. Furthermore, the capitals of Canglong and Luanfeng are thousands of miles apart. If Xu Jinyi is allowed to go to marry, how can he overcome himself at such a long distance? Overjoyed, the queen summoned her courtiers overnight to discuss the matter. Just like women in the world of men, men in this world of women don't have any human rights. Sacrificing a man can have the opportunity to exchange for peace at the border. Even if it is not exchanged for peace, Luanfeng Kingdom is not a loss. What's more, that man is the third son of the queen and has nothing to do with him. How can the ministers object?

In this way, the Queen formally discussed the matter of marriage with the Queen of Canglong Kingdom. Xu Jinyi was like a ball that couldn't wait to be kicked away. On the day when the minister of Canglong Kingdom's birthday returned to the country, he was put on a phoenix crown and a robe, and took a sedan chair from Luanfeng Kingdom to Canglong. country. Things developed too fast, and Feng Jiuao, who was still planning how to enter the palace to kill Xu Jinyi, was caught off guard. When Xu Jinyi followed the team of envoys out of the city, Feng Jiuao was caught by the husband of Shunjun King and his daughter Feng Wu. Tianzhuo can't make a move. Coincidentally, Feng Wutian never had the opportunity to kill Xu Jinyi in advance, but Xu Jinyi successfully entered the capital of Canglong Kingdom and became a concubine of the old queen of Canglong Kingdom. The old queen of Canglong Kingdom was very satisfied when she saw Xu Jinyi's good color. She was about to be named Concubine Li, and the border between the two countries was really peaceful for a few years. However, a few years later, Feng Jiuao developed a well-known assassination organization, secretly killed the queen and her daughters, and gave the civil and military officials poisons that needed to take antidote on time, and successfully ascended the throne. . Feng Jiuao has also developed a large number of new firearms and ammunition hundreds of years ahead of this era. She was extremely ambitious and conceited, and she actually led a large army to go on a personal expedition, and took the initiative to provoke a war between the two countries with the Canglong Kingdom. With a super-lethal bomb in hand, Feng Jiuao attacked the city all the way, and within a month, he shot down several cities. The army of the Canglong Kingdom fled after hearing the wind, and the people of the Luanfeng Kingdom who also attacked repeatedly applauded. The old queen of Canglong Kingdom was so furious that she threw Xu Jinyi who came with her to the front line in a fit of anger. The general defending the city put Xu Jinyi on the tower, and threatened to behead the Prince Luanfeng if the Luanfeng Kingdom were to attack. Feng Jiuao smiled slightly when he heard the words, raised his self-made firearm and shot at random, Xu Jinyi on the city wall tilted his head and lost his breath, the morale of the Luan Fengguo army greatly increased, and it took less than two hours to capture this dangerous terrain. of the city.

Feng Jiu Ao has been upgraded all the way, and he has also collected all the beautiful men all the way, with their true love accompanied by them, and then conquered the capital of the Canglong Kingdom, and finally dominated the world, leaving behind a legend.

he.

After Xu Jinyi finished flipping through the plot, only two words appeared in his mind, absurd!

Women can also make great achievements. Modern female presidents abound, and Xu Jinyi admires them very much. But this female agent really has too much halo of the protagonist. It only took two years to change from an unpopular county owner to an empress, and it only took three years to attack a big country? Under the circumstances of three thousand days of sexual encounters with beautiful men in the harem, can the country that has expanded several times be governed into a splendid and prosperous age?

So patient? Why doesn't she go to heaven?

Xu Jinyi laughed sarcastically and accepted the memory of the original owner.

Sure enough, this body is the poor Xu Jinyi of the original owner.

The original owner has been eating and living in the Buddhist hall since he can remember, and he must kneel on the futon to chant sutras every day.

Just because of an illusory destiny, he has never enjoyed the honor that a prince should have. In order to be able to eat and wear clothes every day, he can only allow other princes to suppress and allow slaves to deceive. He lived in seclusion in the small Buddhist hall for more than ten years like a person who never existed in the palace. But suddenly one day, the queen remembered him, the ministers remembered him, Luan Fengguo remembered him, and no one took his wishes into account, forcing him to wear a phoenix crown and robe, and the fierce and sturdy Canglong Kingdom. No one knows how panicked he is, no one knows how disgusting he is in the face of the aging and slack body of the Queen of Canglong Kingdom... After finally persisting in the harem of Canglong Kingdom for a few years, Luanfeng Kingdom does not need him to bother to come here. It was peaceful, and even the generals of Luanfeng Kingdom took the initiative to cut him on the city wall in order to prevent him from causing trouble.

He was wronged, he was helpless, he was resentful, but he could only close his eyes weakly.

If there is an afterlife, he hopes to escape from the palace, without the need to recite sutras and worship Buddha, let alone go to relatives, and no longer sacrifice himself for this country.

Just because of the same name, Xu Jinyi couldn't let this body become cannon fodder again!

Xu Jinyi stretched out his slender index finger and stroked dots on the system screen, suddenly his ears moved, and he seemed to hear the sound of horse hooves coming from a distance.

He turned off the system with a wave of his hand, and listened carefully. There seemed to be nearly a hundred horses hooves.

These envoys from Canglong Kingdom plus Luanfeng Kingdom sent their relatives to a thousand people, but the hundreds of people who sent their relatives were ordinary people. If the two fought, it was hard to say who would win, but whether Whether one side wins or both loses, he can take this opportunity to escape.

He doesn't want to be the old queen's concubine!

The old god Xu Jinyi was taking off the phoenix crown on his body, but he didn't panic at all. The body in the previous world had supernatural powers. This world does not allow supernatural powers to appear, and supernatural powers are converted into martial arts internal strength. Now this body looks thin and weak, but in fact, the internal power in the dantian is very strong, and one finger is enough. It can crush Feng Jiuao, who is said to be the first agent.

As for saving lives among these thousands of people, it is naturally easy.

After a while, the trembling horses' hoofs became clear, and someone in the team shouted, "There are assassins!" Suddenly you panicked me, not to mention that the formation could not be maintained, even the one Xu Jinyi was sitting on The sedan chair shook violently.

The sedan chair was a carriage wrapped in red cloth. Xu Jinyi was afraid that the horse would be frightened and would pull the sedan chair around and run around. He quickly lifted the curtain and used internal force to break the rope connecting the sedan chair and the horse.

The sedan suddenly slowed down, the wheels rolled forward for two laps and then stopped, but the two horses next to the sedan had no time to stop, and collided with the sedan, and the half of the team behind also stopped like this. .

At this moment, a powerful voice in the distance pressed down like a golden bell, "This time, it's a big one, warriors, kill me with Ben Khan!"

Then, a deafening reply resounded through the sky, "Yes, a big one. Sweat!"

A group of horses rushed over quickly.

Xu Jinyi turned his head to look, and saw that the head of the man had a wide open chest, revealing the bronze-colored muscles with a knot. Following the horses under him, the muscles were bulging out, and the shape was very terrifying.

The subordinates led by him behind him were both men and women, all of them were extremely tall and charged with murderous aura.

The group of people is very sturdy, harvesting a head like a watermelon, crying, shouting, screaming, and disorderly.

Xu Jinyi was about to take advantage of this chaotic opportunity to pick up a coat and put on a coat, when a sound suddenly came to his mind, and he looked up in astonishment at the man who was very close to him because the killing went smoothly.