Chapter 79

Half a month later, soldiers approached the city.

There is a deep trench outside the safety area of ​​the city base, about ten meters deep. The trench is paved with marble around it, which is extremely smooth, and the walls of the trench are straight up and down, unreachable. In the past, before going out of the city, the supernatural person would be the first to put down a suspension bridge to connect both sides of the trench, and then put the suspension bridge away after leaving the city. In this way, zombies outside cannot enter.

But now, the other side of this ditch is full of dense zombies. At a glance from the city wall, the zombies below are like millions of troops, really like a black cloud pressing the city! "Boss, the power level of the zombies in this zombie wave is generally higher than the last time." Guo Liyuan glanced, some of those zombies were using wood-type powers, and the thick vines quickly grew from the other side of the trench to this place. On the side, seeing that a bridge is about to be completed, the gold-type ability user on the front line slashed past with a sharp blade, and the new bridge was suddenly cut off. The zombies roared in anger, stretched out a green vine and fought with the gold-type power user. Some zombies have gold-based abilities. A metal bridge just hit the trench, and a fireball was suddenly thrown next to it. The metal bridge instantly melted into a liquid and dripped to the bottom of the trench. Mo Wentian hummed, staring straight ahead as cold as a knife. These power users each used their own powers to drive the zombies more and more concentrated. Finally, most of the zombies entered the improved area. Mo Wentian gave an order and completed the first task. The capable people retreated to the safe zone one after another. "Three, two, one," Mo Wentian suddenly stretched out his iron arms and pointed forward like a sharp blade, "Shoot!" The shells swept across the sky like shooting stars, and finally landed in the zombie swarm, followed by the zombie swarm. An orange-red flame suddenly ignited in the middle, and the flame rose into the air, and was surrounded by billowing black smoke in an instant, followed by a deafening shelling sound. The city wall under his feet was shaking, and the zombies in the distance were even more horrible. From a distance, as the artillery fire rose, there were countless broken bodies of zombies. They were rushed into the sky by the violent airflow generated by the explosion of the artillery shell, and then fell heavily in the sky. What was even more exciting than the sound of the shelling was the screams of countless zombies.

In the sky full of fire, the power users standing on the city walls were all red, staring at everything in the distance without blinking.

In their eyes, not only the zombies that were blown to pieces, but also the peaceful and peaceful scenes before the apocalypse. At that time, they had relatives, lovers, and friends. They lived peacefully and peacefully, whether they were famous or unknown... The

higher the level of zombies, the smarter their minds. Some higher-level zombies escaped ascension, and even cooperated with each other to enter the edge of the safe zone.

"Strafing!" The

sharpshooters who had been prepared for a long time fired with their machine guns, and the dense raindrops of bullets shot at the lucky zombies who had just escaped from the artillery fire, one after another from the bridge they had built halfway. It fell out of thin air, and soon after, the trench was already filled with several layers of zombie corpses with a high level.

"Boss, this is great, the light cannonball attack can kill 80 to 90% of the zombies!" Guo Li patted the railing in front of him, his face flushed with excitement, his neck is thick, "This way, we will kill the zombies next. It's only a hundred thousand, not much, not much!"

Although there are only a hundred thousand, but the remaining zombies are all elites in the zombie group, how can they be eliminated so easily?

Even though everyone knew it in their hearts, they were also confident that Guo Li said that no matter what kind of zombie he was, there were only hundreds of thousands of them. After killing these hundreds of thousands, mankind will usher in the final victory!

"It's our turn." Xu Jinyi and Mo Wentian looked at each other and joined the battle at the same time.

Xu Jinyi stood on a high ground, with his hands wide open, one exerted force, and a huge transparent water film appeared in mid-air, overwhelmingly pressing down on the zombies under it.

At this moment, Mo Wentian, who was standing beside him, pulled out his iron fist, and an electric current as thick as a century-old tree penetrated the water film.

Xu Jinyi's eyes were as cold as a knife, his anger sinking into his dantian, and he exerted all his inner strength to push down the electrified water film. Finally, the water film was like a big net covering the ground, covering the heads of countless zombies. Mo Wentian's thunder-type power had reached the fifth rank of the sky-defying power. He turned around the power and gave a loud shout, instantly raising the voltage to ten thousand volts.

In an instant, just like the high-voltage power grid, the sound of "chichi" was heard densely, and all the zombies that encountered the water film turned into a mass of coke within half a breath. "It's still the boss and Mr. Shen who are amazing!" Guo Li and the other power users have made good friends. Even after watching it dozens of times, this kind of tacit understanding and power, this kind of tacit understanding and strength can almost be called overwhelming magnificence. They were shocked! Under the water film, there were not many zombies who survived again. Xu Jinyi and Mo Wentian no longer spent a lot of superpowers, and turned to fight against these zombies. Seeing this, the other power users rushed to the front line and used their powers to strangle the zombies. Xu Jinyi and Mo Wentian each fought against three fifth-order zombies. Needless to say, Xu Jinyi not only possessed water-type abilities, but also possessed high-strength martial arts, and the three zombies he beat repeatedly howled. As for Mo Wentian, his thunder-type ability was second to none among all the abilities in the country, and his combat experience was incomparable. Suddenly, Xu Jinyi's back froze, and a thunderous sound wrapped in a howling wind blade struck. Xu Jinyi hurriedly dodged, only to see a huge thunderball behind him. The thunderball was dark purple with a terrifying murderous aura, and was chasing after Xu Jinyi step by step. Xu Jinyi pointed his toes and hurried forward. When he was in front of the zombies, he moved his palm and slashed to the right. With the wind blade with strong internal strength, he not only "turned over" the zombies, but also he was in the palm of his hand. Under the reaction force, take advantage of the trend to hide to one side. The lightning ball didn't have time to change its direction, but instead burned a group of zombies to half-dead. Seeing this, the male zombie behind the thunderball screamed shrilly, and ignored the group of zombies it had affected, and turned to chase after Xu Jinyi.

Zombies have no thinking, let alone a clean consciousness. Usually, the zombies Xu Jinyi sees are gray and white, with dust, blood, or minced meat on their faces, which are dirty and disgusting.

This zombie is similar to those zombies in the slightest. It is wearing a neat suit, its ears are neatly combed, and its face is clean. If it is not gray and bloodless, I am afraid no matter who it is. , will not associate it with zombies.

Zombie King!

Xu Jinyi's pupils shrank slightly, his eyes narrowed, and he flew forward to fight with the zombie emperor.

The Zombie Emperor is the emperor of the zombies. The emperor has divine authority. He was born with the ability to command the zombies in the world. What is even more terrifying is that the Zombie Emperor can use the energy of all the zombies in the world for his own use. A hundred times a thousand times!

And this zombie emperor is a thunder-type supernatural zombie!

Thunder and lightning are the natural enemies of the wounded, but for thunder-type supernatural zombies, thunder and lightning not only cannot make them fearful, but it is also a great supplement to them!

The Zombie Emperor's fingers flew around, instantly spawning several lightning bolts, roughly the size of an adult thumb, and several lightning bolts with dark purple color intertwined or branched, which were more terrifying than the mutant plant Hundred Demon Vine, which made the scalp numb.

Xu Jinyi can no longer use the water-type ability. After all, water with tens of thousands of volts has no effect on the zombie emperor with the thunder-type ability, and if Xu Jinyi accidentally gets half a drop of water that is connected to electricity, even if his martial arts is extraordinary . His physical body will also turn into coke in an instant. The water-type ability became a useless display. Xu Jinyi dared not use it again. He could only use his dantian to compress his true qi into a ball the size of a fist. Then he raised his palm horizontally and blasted the true balloon towards the zombie emperor. The Zombie Emperor was furious because of the thunderball's emptying. At this time, he finally caught up with this abominable enemy. Naturally, he would not be lighthearted. Seeing Xu Jinyi's real balloon blasting over, the Zombie Emperor was not worried but happy, and immediately shot the thunderbolt in his hand to greet him. past.

The huge energy collided, and they were evenly matched. At the critical juncture of the battle between the two, two high-level zombies found a gap, one shot a fireball, and the other stabbed an ice edge.

Fight back? The thunder and lightning of the zombie emperor in front of him is still gaining momentum. If he is a little distracted, I am afraid that the zombie emperor will take this opportunity to gain the upper hand. Beaten? Although the power of fireballs and ice ridges is not comparable to that of thunder and lightning, they should not be underestimated.

Xu Jinyi pursed his lips. At the critical moment when he was about to part ways to fight back against the two high-level zombies, Mo Wentian rushed over and gathered two lightning bolts to strike the two zombies. Mo Wentian was entangled with two high-level zombies, and Xu Jinyi continued to fight the Zombie King. Who wins and who loses, can't tell for a while. The thunder and lightning collided with the real qi, and I didn't know when it started, but no zombie dared to step into the radius of tens of meters between Xu Jinyi and the zombie emperor. The Zombie Emperor didn't feel tired, but Xu Jinyi was getting more and more tired. Seeing that the situation is no longer clear if he persists, Xu Jinyi made a decisive decision, deliberately bought a flaw, and tapped himself a few times while the zombie emperor was shaking his head. After these few strokes, Xu Jinyi's face instantly turned pale, but the real balloon he pushed out suddenly soared, hitting the Zombie King by surprise, causing the Zombie King to break two arms! It turned out that Xu Jinyi used the acupoints to swept away the true qi in his dantian, and let his internal strength explode to the maximum in order to achieve the power of this blow. The Zombie King was furious, but his arms were all broken. Since he turned into a zombie, it has been smooth sailing. ordinary zombies. Xu Jinyi used the last remaining strength to shoot a water droplet, which went straight through the eyebrows of the zombie emperor. The Zombie Emperor is the real mastermind behind this zombie tide. Now that the leader is dead, the other zombies are panic and anxious, and they are finally wiped out by the powers.

The last zombie battle at the a city base finally came to an end.

"Siyuan!" Mo Wentian killed the two high-level zombies, and immediately turned around and ran towards his lover. Before he could reach Xu Jinyi, he saw that Xu Jinyi's face was extremely pale, and his body seemed to be paralyzed.