Chapter 14

Zhao Chengli specially sent someone to monitor Guan Xiaoting, but it was very strange that after a few days, those subordinates did not notice any small movements in Guan Xiaoting.

Guan Xiaoting just often went to C University to find Xu Jinyi. Even if Xu Jinyi didn't want to pay attention to him, he always turned a blind eye and persevered.

Although it is innocuous, Xu Jinyi is really annoying to see Guan Xiaoting's disgusting face every day.

"Jin Yi, I just want to invite you to a meal." Guan Xiaoting changed into a clean white shirt and trousers. He looked fresh and sunny. If he did this cautiously at this time, no one would do it. bear to refuse.

Xu Jinyi looked at him blankly, and nodded after a while, "Where are you going?"

"It's in the hotel where I live. The restaurant inside is still very good." Guan Xiaoting was afraid that Xu Jinyi would change his attention, so he patted his chest and said. : "The dishes you like are also very authentic, and the desserts are all very delicious—"

"Let's go."

Guan Xiaoting, who was talking nonstop, closed his mouth in embarrassment, and took two steps in a hurry. Lead the way.

Xu Jinyi stared at Guan Xiaoting, whose body was stiff, and slowly narrowed his eyes.

To say that Guan Xiaoting endured for half a month just to treat him to a meal, Xu Jinyi would never believe it. Just when his patience was about to run out, some people from Zhao Chengli sent a few photos yesterday.

Guan Xiaoting actually got involved with Meng Zijie.

Xu Jinyi sneered, Meng Zijie had already been sentenced, and he still refused to settle down. Well, if he really did something this time, don't ask for the two-year probation.

Maybe, Meng Zijie's life in prison is better than he is now. After all, since he was abandoned by Song Tiancheng, Meng Zijie had no financial support, so he simply gave up on himself, took the suite Song Tiancheng gave him as a red light district, and did some kind of shameful deed.

His benefactors were not even comparable to Song Tiancheng. Their sexual fetishes were brutal and cruel. It was hard for Meng Zijie to endure it for so long.

Wait a minute—

Xu Jinyi slowly raised his lips, but his dark eyes flashed fiercely, like sharpened ice picks that could pierce the enemy's heart at any time!

Meng Zijie's plan, he had already guessed three points. Immediately, Xu Jinyi took out his phone and pressed it a few times. While the most sensible way is to stay out of danger, he doesn't like being stared at by a mad dog that bites. What's more, Zhao Chengli will protect him.

Thinking of someone, Xu Jinyi smiled, and his mood changed from cloudy to sunny.

"Jinyi, come and eat vegetables." Guan Xiaoting served Xu Jinyi with vegetables diligently, "These are your favorites."

Xu Jinyi glanced at him and put the vegetables in his mouth.

"Jin Yi, I'll give you a toast." The smile on Guan Xiaoting's face dimmed, "I was very surprised when you confessed to me, and I told my friends in a panic, but I didn't expect them to publicize this matter, or else You don't have to leave your hometown for two years!" Guan Xiaoting clenched his fist and hammered the table hard, "I don't regret a day, but I miss you all the time, Jin Yi, now that you are living so well, I too You don't have to feel guilty all day long."

After speaking, Guan Xiaoting raised his neck and suffocated what was in the cup.

Xu Jinyi glanced at him, but did not answer.

Guan Xiaoting was very embarrassed, but he still squeezed out a smile, "Jin Yi, why don't you drink it? Are you still blaming me?"

Xu Jinyi stared at him for half a minute, until a large layer of sweat oozes out of Guan Xiaoting's forehead. Pearl, he just picked up the glass and took a sip.

"Jin Yi, you once said that you liked me for ten years, but I trampled on your feelings. I'm really sorry." Guan Xiaoting raised his head and took another drink, "Now that you have started a new life, your feelings for me must have faded. After a lot, I feel a little more relieved."

Guan Xiaoting drank half a bottle of wine in a short while, his mouth turned upside down, what he said most was that he did not cherish Xu Jinyi who had liked him for ten years.

After a while, Guan Xiaoting's face was flushed red, and his mouth was shouting hot, and his hands unconsciously dragged his shirt.

In this situation, the fool also knows that there is a problem with the wine.

Xu Jinyi suddenly stood up.

Why is it that Guan Xiaoting participated in the Hongmen Banquet, but he didn't know that there was medicine in the wine? What about Meng Zijie? Why hasn't he shown up yet?

Originally, he thought that Guan Xiaoting was responsible for bringing him to this box in this scene, and what Meng Zijie wanted to do was to bring a certain guest he was looking for so that he might be addicted to drugs or have some kind of infectious disease. The benefactor took advantage of his drunkenness...

After all, the more degrading the person Xu Jinyi had a relationship with, the more he felt disgusted by Zhao Chengli. Even if he felt pity for Xu Jinyi at the time, this matter would become two people in the future. a thorn in between. If Xu Jinyi got sick because of this, Zhao Chengli would be even more bored.

Xu Jinyi patted his forehead, until now, he understood everything.

Meng Zijie was even more gloomy than he thought.

Guan Xiaoting's whole body was burning like fire. When his eyes were blurred, he suddenly saw Xu Jinyi, who looked like a jade man, and rushed towards him unconsciously.

Xu Jinyi hurriedly ducked to the side, grabbed the wine glass on the table and patted Guan Xiaoting on the head. At this moment, someone suddenly broke into the door.

Xu Jinyi turned back, it was Zhao Chengli.

Suddenly relieved.

At this moment, Guan Xiaoting seized the opportunity to pounce on Xu Jinyi, Zhao Chengli was furious, pulled Xu Jinyi behind him with his left hand, and kicked him.

Zhao Chengli used all his strength for the kick, Guan Xiaoting rolled back and forth covering his stomach, screaming "Oh, oh, oh".

Zhao Chengli saw that he couldn't get up, so he hurriedly turned his head and pulled the boy up and down to look at him, and kept scolding him, "Why don't you wait for me to come? If something happens—"

Thinking of that situation, Zhao Cheng gritted his teeth, his eyes were scarlet, and he turned his head and gave Guan Xiaoting both feet.

Knowing that this man was really scared, Xu Jinyi stretched out his arms and wrapped his arms around his waist.

Zhao Chengli stopped the movement of his feet, suddenly turned around to protect the young man, his iron arms tightly wrapped around him, it seemed that if he let go a little, the little villain in his arms was gone.

After a long time, Zhao Chengli's panic finally dissipated a little. The head buried in the cradle of the teenager's neck rubbed against him. Feeling pissed, he stuck out his tongue and sucked a piece of soft meat on the teenager's neck, and bitten it down again bitterly.

Xu Jinyi squeezed his hand and let him move.

"Go home and see how I punish you!"

"Wait a minute." Xu Jinyi shook Zhao Chengli's big palm, led him around the box, and finally found a camera in the spider plant in the corner.

"What's going on?" When he got home, Zhao Chengli hugged the little villain and asked him to sit on his lap, pinching the jade-white skin around his waist.

"Guan Xiaoting probably wanted me to admit that I liked him for ten years, and also wanted to record the scene where I admitted that I liked him." Xu Jinyi patted the heavy palm on his waist, "As for the purpose, I will probably make this video. I send it to you, so that there will be a rift between you and me."

Xu Jinyi then laughed sarcastically, "I didn't think that Meng Zijie was the mantis. He knew that a mere video was not enough to make you hate me, so he drank it privately in the wine. Yao, I'm going to let Guan Xiaoting and I—" Someone's face was already dark as ink, Xu Jinyi went up to him and put his face close to him, and then continued: "Even if you didn't see that scene with your own eyes, the camera prepared by Guan Xiaoting will also When it is filmed, Meng Zijie can not only use it to provoke you, but also put it on the Internet to slander me."

This is the depth of Meng Zijie's scheming. If the person who has a relationship with Xu Jinyi is a benefactor who is salted, when Zhao Chengli takes pity on Xu Jinyi, he will definitely find out the truth of the matter, and will deal with the people involved one by one. , to give Xu Jinyi a consolation.

And if Xu Jinyi and Guan Xiaoting got together, and the fact that Xu Jinyi liked Guan Xiaoting for ten years before, then this matter is too deep to be restrained. As the cheating party, Xu Jinyi will not only be impossible with the proud Zhao Chengli, but will also be hated and disgusted by Zhao Chengli like never before!

Zhao Chengli is the only person he loves deeply in this world. Xu Jinyi is angry, but also has a little bit of fear. Fortunately, he also has a "game equipment", which can store various items in another world, the one he just sipped. Half a sip of wine, it was he who put it here.

Zhao Chengli's eyes narrowed, as if a violent storm was brewing in it. After a while, he held the young man tightly, "Who is the oriole?"

Xu Jinyi sighed, "Maybe you don't believe it, it is Li Mengxin in all likelihood."

"Her? Zhao Chengli raised his eyebrows, and after a while he figured out the reason, "She wants to marry into the Zhao family?"

"Do you know her thoughts?" Xu Jinyi stared at her round cat pupils and pinched Zhao Chengli hard, since she knew about Li Mengxin Why do you not shy away from gatherings? Why didn't he quickly get rid of that rotten peach blossom after the relationship between the two was confirmed?

Zhao Chengli quickly apologized and rubbed the boy's wrist to please, "I didn't pay attention to her at all before! You said just now that it was Li Mengxin, the foundation of the Li family is weak, and their abacus has nothing to do but climb up to the Zhao family."

Xu Jinyi" With a snort, he jumped off Zhao Chengli's legs and walked to the bedroom, "Until you deal with your rotten peach blossoms, you can only sleep on the single sofa outside, or get out of your house!"

Xu Jinyi did not deny it . , he greatly admired the strange woman like Li Mengxin, and even looked forward to Li Mengxin's demeanor in the shopping mall. But this time, Li Mengxin's smart game of chess has seriously overstepped his bottom line!

Zhao Chengli touched his nose, knowing that he was justified, frowning and thinking about how to successfully climb back to the little villain's bed at night, and then remembering Li Mengxin, his eyes suddenly became cold.