Chapter 49

This body is very well rooted, and what Zheng Ronghan taught him is one of the best exercises in the world. Xu Jinyi secretly practiced martial arts for half a year, and his realm has long been different from what it used to be, and it is more than stronger than when he first wore it. One and a half star.

With martial arts, Xu Jinyi completed the task early, but instead of returning to the Siyuan Bureau, he just found a hidden corner and sat down to meditate cross-legged.

This imperial palace is not strict if you say it is strict, but it is not strict if you say it is not strict. For example, the Palace of Heavenly Purity and the Hall of Mental Cultivation are always guarded by guards, so strict that even a fly cannot fly past. And in this remote peach grove, few people could be seen all day, even if three or two passing eunuchs and palace maids noticed that he was very different and had a hypnotic function, the system could easily solve it.

"Hey, Zhuge Rui, you're finally back?"

Seeing Xu Jinyi walking back to the Siyuan Bureau with scissors, he suddenly cocked his mouth, gloating over the misfortune, and then he smiled and hurriedly moved towards The middle-aged father-in-law who was holding a whisk beside him flattered, "Godfather, this is Zhuge Rui."

Strange to say, since entering the palace, the inverted triangle eye seems to have a deep hatred with Xu Jinyi, and he tried his best to find Xu Jinyi's troubles. , those who made troubles in the past were just petty troubles, Xu Jinyi paid it back on the spot, and he didn't care about it when he looked back, but the hatred for Xu Jinyi seemed to be accumulating more and more with the inverted triangular eyes, and the more frustrated he was, the more courageous he was, and he couldn't see Xu Jinyi at all better.

Xu Jinyi also asked the system, what kind of grievance did Zhuge Rui have between the inverted triangle eye and Zhuge Rui? Hearing the system's answer, Xu Jinyi was silent.

It turned out that the inverted triangle eye was a child from a poor family. He had a brother who was sold to the Zhuge Mansion by his parents at a young age. This brother had not been too bad in Zhuge Mansion a few years ago. At the end of the month, I can save some monthly silver, and the Inverted Triangle Eye family has the moon silver that my brother entrusted to me, so I can live on.

The elder brother with the inverted triangle eyes is honest and honest, and usually does not come to the master. However, when a large banquet was held in Zhuge Mansion, the elder brother with the inverted triangle eyes was temporarily dispatched by the housekeeper to serve in Zhuge Rui's yard, but he did not get offended because of a trivial matter. Zhuge Rui's dissatisfaction.

Zhuge Rui is the only son of Zhuge Xiong. Although his appearance is very gentle, elegant, and harmless, his personality is a bit violent in private. Kowtowing, Zhuge Rui looked upset and sullen, raised his foot and kicked the elder brother.

The triangular-eyed brother who was kicked vomited blood.

Zhuge Rui looked at the bad luck and instructed the housekeeper to pay him Yueyin to get him out of Zhuge Mansion.

The young man vomited blood, and his life was not long. The elder brother with inverted triangle eyes coughed blood almost every day, and his body was very weak. The family was already poor, and now the income of the elder brother is missing, and he has to spend money on medical treatment for the elder brother.

Out of desperation, the inverted triangle eye was sold by his parents to the palace as a eunuch. At the age of fifteen, his lifeblood was cut off.

The elder brother's weak body and his incomplete body were all because of Zhuge Rui's foot, and the inverted triangle eyes hated Zhuge Rui very much. Knowing that Zhuge Rui was sentenced to palace punishment for his father's treason, he was happier than anyone else. By accident, he got into the same carriage with Zhuge Rui. The eldest young master also tasted the taste of daily coughing up blood.

But he is much smarter than his brother, and his stomach is full of hearts and minds. He knows that the carriage is not a good time to take revenge. .

In this way, after entering the palace, the inverted triangular eyes are everywhere looking for opportunities to find Xu Jinyi's troubles.

It is only natural for the inverted triangle eye to want revenge, Xu Jinyi couldn't tell him the truth, and he was very upset when he was stabbed every day.

It's Zhuge Rui's trouble again. When he finds his lover, Zhuge Rui, who fled to the south of the Yangtze River, should also clean up!

"This is Zhuge Rui? She looks fine-skinned and tender, so she must be very fond of the Queen Mother." The middle-aged father-in-law looked at Zhuge Rui's face and nodded, and smiled contentedly at his inverted triangular eyes, "You Boy, it really suits your godfather."

Hearing the conversation between the inverted triangle eye and the middle-aged man, Xu Jinyi's beautiful fox eyes narrowed, and a bit of danger flashed in his black eyes.

This middle-aged man is called Eunuch Li. He is from the Queen Mother's side. It is said that he entered the palace when he was a child, and climbed all the way from an obscure little eunuch to the position of the grand eunuch of Cining Palace. He is very fond of the Queen Mother.

A eunuch with some status in the palace will not only find a normal man outside the palace to carry on his lineage, but also usually find two well-behaved little eunuchs in the palace as godsons, who will bring tea and water, knead their backs and squeeze their shoulders. I enjoyed it very much. Inverted triangle eyes are forced to make a living, and he has been scrambling in the market since he was a child, so he is very good at speaking and very good at reading faces. This father-in-law surnamed Li took a fancy to him and regarded him as fuck son. The inverted triangle eyes are also very proud, and they are even more arrogant in front of Xu Jinyi. "The godfather in the palace takes care of me everywhere. If I can't live without the godfather, how can I not rack my brains to solve the problems for the godfather?" Eunuch Li smiled gratified, turned his head to face Xu Jinyi and raised his head At the corner of his mouth, "You haven't slipped away to pack up? The Empress Dowager is short of staff, so let's go with our family? " Glancing at him, knowing that this matter is a foregone conclusion, he nodded to a few people and entered the living room. After a while, Xu Jinyi left the room with a small bag in his hand, which was his poor little clothes. Xu Jinyi walked out of the Siyuan Bureau behind Eunuch Li, and when the two separated from the inverted triangle eyes, the gloating in his eyes turned into reality. The empress dowager is the queen of the late emperor, and the current sage is the direct son of the late emperor, but the two are not biological mothers and sons. It turned out that the current sage was created by the first emperor and the later emperor. Before the emperor ascended the throne, his power was very weak, and he had no choice but to do his best to win the heart of the Yuan Queen, who was still a woman in her boudoir.

At that time, the father of the Empress Yuan was a general of Zhenguo who had hundreds of thousands of soldiers and horses in his hand, and he was very powerful. However, the general and his wife were deeply in love. This only daughter is very fond of her, almost like a jewel in her palm. The late emperor won the heart of the Yuan queen, and almost attracted the Yuan queen not to marry a non-monarch. Although the general knew that this person was in a bad mood, but because of his cherishing of his daughter and his confidence in his military power, he finally married his own pearl to the late emperor, and played a pivotal role in the late emperor's succession. In the end, he helped the late emperor ascend to the throne. On the bright side, the late emperor was very fond of Yuan Queen, but he was deeply humiliated by the fact that he had to please Yuan Queen because of his power. How can others sleep peacefully on the side of the couch? After ascending the throne, the late emperor became more suspicious. In order to prevent the queen from giving birth to a prince with the blood of a great general, she secretly gave the queen a sterilization medicine, but at that time, the queen was already pregnant for less than a month. This child Survived tenaciously. Before the late emperor could get rid of his own son, the battle report came from the frontier, and he had to send the general to fight the enemy. Later, in order to allow the general to concentrate on defending the enemy, he even left the child in the womb of the Empress Yuan aggrievedly. But as soon as the general defeated the foreign enemy, the late emperor saw the opportunity to weaken his military power. He had no choice but to hand over the military talisman to the late emperor. The late emperor's troubles had been eliminated, and he no longer had to bow before the father and daughter. He ignored the objection of the Empress Yuan and immediately married the daughter of Prime Minister Bai Yueguang in his heart as a noble concubine. The daughter of the prime minister was the person the late emperor really fell in love with when he was a prince. In order to win the heir, he had to marry another woman as his wife, and now, in order to prevent civil and military officials from saying that he had to kill the donkey, he had no choice but to use his position as a noble concubine to marry his sweetheart, so he felt pity for Bai Yueguang. Tian Xie is in the Zichen Palace of the imperial concubine, the real harem. Empress Yuan always believed that the person whom the late emperor loved was herself, and it was only at this time that she realized the reality. The betrayal of her lover made her unhappy all day long.

The late emperor was increasingly dissatisfied with the position of the Empress Yuan as her sweetheart, and sent palace servants to describe how the emperor loved the imperial concubine every day in the ear of the Empress Yuan. After a long time, the Empress Yuan finally despaired. She was sterilized when she was a child, and her body became weaker and weaker. After six months of support, Xiang Xiaoyu died.

Less than two months after the death of Empress Yuan, the late emperor straightened his concubine.

After hearing the news, the general angrily rebuked the late emperor for being ruthless and unjust. He was reported to the late emperor by the spies who had long been placed by his side. The late emperor executed the general who defended the family and defended the country and helped him ascend to the throne on charges of disrespect.

The palace finally became the world of the first emperor and his successor. A few years later, he gave birth to three princes. As soon as he was born, the first emperor wanted to make him a prince, but officials who had been friends with the generals scrambled to stop him, thinking that the first prince was The parent and son of the Empress Yuan are the eldest son of the emperor, and their status is more respected than that of the three princes.

The late emperor couldn't, so he could only make the three princes the king of Chen. Chen, Long Ye, the intention of the late emperor is very clear.

As the two princes grew up, the power of King Chen's grandfather, the prime minister, also increased day by day, and the number of officials who supported King Chen also gradually increased. Fortunately, the eldest prince was a hundred times smarter than King Chen, more monarchy, and the old department of the great general secretly With support, he narrowly defeated King Chen in the succession.

The first emperor died, and the new emperor respected the first emperor and succeeded him as the empress dowager according to the rites Poisonous woman, there is almost incompatibility between the two.

Although the empress dowager is a noble empress dowager, under the influence of the emperor, she can only live in the Cining Palace and is not allowed to go out on weekdays. The failure to seize the heir and the grievances of life made her extremely irritable, and she could only take pleasure in torturing eunuchs and palace maids on weekdays. It is said that every month in the Cining Palace, no less than ten corpses randomly wrapped in straw mats are thrown into the mass graves.

Thinking of the rumors in the palace, Xu Jinyi's black eyes were as cold as ice. However, the arrow was already on the string at this time and had to be sent.

He looked at the gate of the magnificent Cining Palace in front of him, and a smile slowly appeared in his eyes.

Taking pleasure in torturing eunuchs and palace maids?