Chapter 86

Huyanhe stretched out his thick and long fingers and poked the little prince's bulging right cheek, "Why are you suddenly unhappy?"

Xu Jinyi tilted his head, put Huyanhe's fingers in his mouth, and bit his teeth hard. to vent his jealousy.

The little prince's red lips became more moist and full under the firelight. If you look closely, you can see the pink tongue under the shell's teeth. Huyanhe's fingers are very rough, but he didn't feel any pain, but he was caught by the little shell's teeth. Grinding up and down, he felt a sudden itch, not only on his index finger, but also in his heart.

Huyanhe poked his finger inwards, pressed it on the tip of the little prince's tongue, and when he touched the warm soft flesh, his fingertips were crisp and numb. He really felt that there was no such ecstasy in the world. .

Huyanhe was addicted to playing, his thick and long index finger scurried in Xu Jinyi's mouth, picking his tongue for a while, and sweeping his gums for a while, he really never got tired of playing.

Xu Jinyi bit the finger hard, stuck out his tongue and pushed it out. This guy originally wanted to punish him, but now he has taken advantage of him.

The little prince's mouth is a wonderful place. Huyanhe felt a pity to leave here, but he just retreated according to Xu Jinyi's actions. There is no one in this world who dares to reject him, and there is no one worthy of Huyanhe's compromise, but as soon as he sees the little prince, Huyanhe just wants to rely on him everywhere, let him, and spoil him.

This kind of feeling is really unbelievable for Huyanhe, but when he saw the little prince, Huyanhe felt normal. He was born to depend on this person and pamper this person. The Huyan tribe is on the grassland, and it does not feel cold in the daytime, but the temperature suddenly drops by dozens of degrees at night. Xu Jinyi is roasting a bonfire in front of him, leaning his back against Huyanhe's stove-like chest. warmth. Feeling full and sleepy, and being very relaxed in his lover's arms, Xu Jinyi hugged Huyanhe's arm and became confused in a short while.

The tribal people drank and drank before reaching the middle of the sky. When the tribal people said goodbye to Huyanhe, there was gradually no one on the bonfire field. Huyanhe looked into his arms, and sure enough, the little prince's cheeks were white and red, and he had already fallen asleep. To be sweet.

The Gesanggen brothers and sisters came to say goodbye to Huyanhe, "Big sweat?"

"Softly!" Huyanhe glared at Huyan, squinted at the two of them, stopped them from making a sound, and gently took his left arm from Xu Jinyi's arms. Pulling it out, he tore off the tiger skin blanket on the chair to cover Xu Jinyi tightly. Then Huyanhe stretched out two iron arms through Xu Jinyi's body and carefully hugged Xu Jinyi.

Gesanghua looked at the back of Huyanhe walking away with Xu Jinyi in his arms, and slammed the elder brother beside him, "Brother, the man in the sweat's arms should not be underestimated!"

Gesanggen nodded in agreement, he and Great Khan grew up together, and he has never seen him treat a person so tenderly. Naturally, those of them who are subordinates should attach great importance to it.

Huyanhe carried Xu Jinyi into the most luxurious tent of the Huyan tribe, and the servants had already set fire and made the bed for him.

The wide quilt can fit three or four people. Huyanhe first put the little prince into the quilt lightly, then took off his clothes, got into the quilt naked, and put his head on the little prince. The crown of the prince's hair, inhaling the fragrance of his black hair fell asleep.

======

The Huyan tribe is located at the junction of the Luanfeng Kingdom and the Canglong Kingdom. It is a very powerful tribe, or a very powerful race.

How powerful is it? So powerful that Huyanhe openly robbed the third prince of Luanfeng Kingdom, who was close to Canglong Kingdom, and killed the returning envoys of Canglong Kingdom and Luanfeng Kingdom's escorting team totaling more than 1,000 people. See sending troops to seek justice from the Huyan tribe.

In the plot, if it wasn't for Huyanhe leading his subordinates to surrender without a fight, the final victory would be the Luanfeng army armed with new weapons and equipment, or the Huyan tribe, which was brave and good at fighting one against ten. It's hard to say.

In the blink of an eye, Xu Jinyi has been living here for half a month. This day is bright and clear, and the wind is gentle. It is the hunting meeting of the Huyan tribe.

The people of the Huyan tribe are very mighty, and their bravery and fighting have been carved into their bones and blood. Here, the deeds of ten-year-old children bravely fighting tigers are not legends. Even the coming-of-age ceremony of Huyan tribesmen is to run into the grasslands alone and hit a tiger. Wolf's skull.

Thinking of this, Xu Jinyi turned to Huyanhe and raised his lips amusingly when he saw that he was more than twice as mighty as a woman in the world of women's respect.

When Huyanhe was the son of his predecessor, the Great Khan, he was in a very embarrassing situation because of his mighty body. The Great Khan's mother did not like him, his half-brothers and sisters often bullied him, and no woman in the tribe was willing to "marry him." "he.

Unexpectedly, when his predecessor, the Great Khan, was injured and died in a battle, Huyanhe led some of his subordinates who had already joined him to kill all his half-brothers and sisters. Throne of Khan.

From being suspected by the tribe at first, to now being worshipped as a god by the entire tribe, Huyanhe's men's road has been quite domineering.

This man is really arrogant and arrogant, and he refuses to change his inherent attributes no matter where he goes.

Because their nature is to be brave and good at fighting, the most anticipated day of the year for the people of the Huyan tribe is today: the hunting conference.

During the hunting meeting, you can not only fight with the prey to your heart's content, but when the hunting is over, the Khan will also rank them according to the number of prey. The honorable title of the first warrior of Huyan.

The tribe is extremely belligerent, and it is their dream to obtain this precious title!

But since Huyanhe came to power, this title has never been awarded by him, because every time in the tribe, he has the most prey.

The people of the tribe are not only proud of their big man, but also always regard surpassing the big man as their dream.

The sun rose, seeing everyone riding on their horses, staring at the fence gate leading to the outer prairie at the site of the hunting conference, Huyanhe Tiebi pointed straight ahead, "Start!"

Everyone cheered and rushed out the door, gradually disappearing Among the fertile pastures that were higher than cattle and sheep, Xu Jinyi tilted his head to look at Huyanhe, raised his eyebrows, "Why, compared to the last game?"

Huyanhe liked the little prince's mighty appearance, and was pleased to hear that. When invited, Lang said with a smile, "Compared!" The

two of them waved their whips at the same time, and the two horses under their crotch traveled like two lightning bolts into the distance.

Although he knew that the little prince should be good at his skills, the large animals in the grassland are unknown, and he does not know when they will encounter cheetahs, tigers, and even more wolves... Huyanhe is extremely worried and does not dare to be like When competing with others before, he went hunting on his own, but he followed Xu Jinyi closely to protect him.

Xu Jinyi naturally knew Huyanhe's thoughts, and although he was moved, he also had the idea of ​​letting Huyanhe see his true abilities. The Gelang grassland where the Huyan tribe is located is very fertile. A large river runs through the abdomen of the grassland, and the water source is also very rich. With such abundant resources, the Grande Grassland not only grows tall and succulent pastures, but also grows shrubs and tall trees if it is close to the river.

Seeing that the surrounding trees were getting taller and denser, Xu Jinyi and Huyanhe reined in their horses and walked slowly at the same time, their eyes swept around, and their ears listened to the sounds coming from all over the place.

For those who are in martial arts, ears, like eyes, are their sharp tools for finding things.

After hunting for a long time, it was just you shooting a rabbit, and I shot a antelope. Calculating the total number, the two were almost the same. At this time, the bushes 100 meters away kept swaying. Xu Jinyi had sharp eyes and took the lead. A trace of reddish-brown hair was seen from the gap.

"There's something." Xu Jinyi and Huyanhe looked at each other, hurriedly reined in the reins, drew arrows and bows, and aimed at the throbbing bushes.

Finally, the smear of brown and red became bigger and bigger, and a behemoth suddenly appeared in front of the two of them.

It was a wild horse. Its brown-red hair was like a golden light pacing under the golden sunlight. It had a straight waist, thin hooves and thighs, well-built muscles and bright red hair. It was a rare breed at a glance. horse!

"Mustang!" The two exclaimed softly, looked at each other, and invariably had the same idea.

In an instant, the two of them flew out like two vigorous eagles. Xu Jinyi's body was light, and occasionally he tapped a little on the bushes like a dragonfly, and then nimbly flew forward again. Huyanhe's physique was huge, like a formidable hill, and he galloped towards the wild horse quickly.

Because his internal strength was not as good as Xu Jinyi, who had accumulated several worlds, Huyanhe, who was quite heavy, finally took a step behind Xu Jinyi, but he stood on a tree with a smile on his face, staring unblinkingly at the man who fell on the back of the wild horse. little prince. Wild horses are unruly and difficult to tame, and this wild horse with shiny brown-red fur can be seen at a glance. As soon as Xu Jinyi landed on its back, the wild horse twisted vigorously, skating like a fish. If Xu Jinyi hadn't clung to its neck, it would have been blown away by it.

When it failed, the wild horse snorted, its mane was fluttering, and it turned and volleyed a few slaps. It was thrown into several deep pits under the horse's feet, and the soil and weeds were thrown into the air.

Xu Jinyi, who was sitting on his back, swayed from side to side with the wild horse's movements, up and down, and was almost thrown by the wild horse several times.

At this moment, what Xu Jinyi needs is weight, but not flying and agility. His small body is really thin, and it is really difficult to maintain his balance on these unusually reckless wild horses.

Xu Jinyi let out a low roar, and put his hands together with true pressure on the wild horse's back. The wild horse seemed to be under a great deal of weight, so he was naturally eager to get rid of him, but no matter what he did, Xu Jinyi always stuck firmly to the wild horse's back, transforming his strong internal force into a thousand pounds. The weight is on the Mustang.

The two were caught in a protracted battle, and both the man and the horse knew very well that whoever could not hold on would lose.

Finally, I don't know if it was a few breaths, or a few quarters of an hour, or even a few hours later, the wild horse neighed, all limbs bent, and fell to the ground.