Chapter 11

A few days later, the posts in the post continued to be hot, Xu Jinyi still did not move, but Meng Zijie seemed to be impatient.

When the heart is disturbed, there is a hole in the action. Not all netizens are sloppy, and some of them have some knowledge. After reading the post in its entirety, the mind of the person who posted it is already obvious.

#The landlord's sour taste can open a vinegar factory. If you have something to snatch Zhao Chengli over, what are you doing in the post bar, what's wrong! #

# The landlord is really shrewd, he wants to climb the dragon and follow the phoenix, and use us as knives. I am stupid! #

#People do what I want, is it getting in your way? Landlord, do you know that the more righteous you are, the more like a green tea bitch? #

# The landlord posted a total of 137 comments, of which 129 alluded to Xu Jin Yilian's shamelessness, and 113 praised Zhao Chengli's handsomeness, masculinity and wealth. Landlord, I originally wanted to believe you, but when I saw such data, I suddenly felt sympathy for Xu Jinyi. #

#sympathy for Xu Jinyi+1#

As soon as such remarks came out, netizens gradually felt the taste, and immediately turned their heads to the poster, Meng Zijie was also shouting and fighting for a while, but most people were influenced by preconceived ideas. He is supporting Meng Zijie in his crusade against Xu Jinyi.

Although the boy's mood was calm, he advised him to stand still for the time being, and let those ghosts and ghosts dance. Zhao Chengli was still furious when he saw those posts that were unfavorable to the young man, and he paid a lot of money to hire a sailor several times.

How could Xu Jinyi not know that now the two sides can fight evenly, thanks to Zhao Chengli's support in the dark.

Now that he is in deep danger on the surface, not to mention his good classmates in the past, some teachers who usually admired him have become a lot colder to him.

When he was beleaguered on all sides, Zhao Chengli was able to escort him all the time, which really moved him.

Especially after it was found out that the person who posted the post was Xu Jinyi's classmate Meng Zijie, Zhao Chengli, who had no affection for Meng Zijie at first, was even more furious. He wanted to let Meng Zijie experience Zhao's private torture that made life worse than death!

In the plot, Zhao Chengli is obsessed with Meng Zijie, and he has a tendency to learn from Zhou Youwang's beacon fire and play the princes in order to make beautiful people smile. And now Zhao Chengli has only hatred and anger towards Meng Zijie, the legendary love between the two is absolutely impossible to repeat.

Why doesn't this make Xu Jinyi happy? Zhao Chengli is his good brother, how could he bear to make Zhao Chengli fall in love with such a thing?

Only beautiful and dignified, generous, virtuous, intelligent and courageous people who are almost perfect can be Zhao Chengli's first love.

Zhao Chengli's perfect partner was created in his mind, but Xu Jinyi gradually frowned, and there was a bitter taste in his throat.

It wasn't until the post intensified that Xu Jinyi had to wear a mask when he went out, and he finally moved.

Nian Xiaoyu is a well-known chef and a Weibo expert with millions of fans. He makes a dish and posts it on Weibo, and there are thousands of comments in a short time.

Weibo masters like him usually also take over private work. This time, the commission he took on was to follow a new blogger.

Really deep pockets, just paying attention to it and getting paid so handsomely. Nian Xiaoyu clicked his tongue twice, his fingers fluttered, and he quickly found the person and paid attention.

Xu Jinyi? Why is this person so familiar? Nian Xiaoyu touched his chin and patted his forehead after a while. Isn't this the C college student who was being fostered?

Is this about to show up? Nian Xiaoyu was immediately excited. In order to maintain the popularity of Weibo, he was involved in news, magazines, entertainment and gossip. Recently, the post on the Tieba that the top student of C University was raised is quite popular. Nian Xiaoyu is also waiting for the follow-up development.

Nian Xiaoyu has grown from a little-known little chef to a Weibo celebrity today. From the first time he saw this post, he smelled a strong conspiracy.

The poster is obviously jealous, but he has some tricks and knows how to use the public opinion to kill people with a knife.

But Nian Xiaoyu doesn't think that Xu Jinyi, who has yet to show up, is a game that must be lost. Obviously, the more Xu Jinyi calms down, the more impatient the poster, and the calmer the minds of netizens.

Is this not? The people who posted on the Tieba are still bouncing impassively, but the people who support Xu Jinyi have increased from 10% at the beginning to 1/3 today. Moreover, those who stand on the side of the poster are usually middle-aged teenagers who are emotionally angry, and those who speak for Xu Jinyi are mostly young and middle-aged young people with rich experience, mature and rationality. In contrast, the one who posted the message became more and more unreasonable, while Xu Jinyi's side gradually gained the upper hand.

Nian Xiaoyu was looking forward to the next good show, and directly posted the URL of Xu Jinyi's blog in the post bar, which immediately shocked most of the netizens.

However, within a few hours, #徐金易在微博# was on the hot search list, and the number of fans on Xu Jinyi's Weibo has also risen and surpassed the one million mark in one fell swoop!

Until then, Xu Jinyi, the mysterious protagonist of "Bao Yang Men", finally arrived late.

He only posted a few pictures.

The first one shows the various honors the original owner has received since childhood. There were certificates of awards neatly affixed to one wall, and trophies of various shapes that filled several tables.

Anyone who sees this plethora of awards and trophies will be dazzled. Soon, some well-informed netizens took the initiative to popularize the events that Xu Jinyi's trophies came from.