Chapter 59

But when those guilt wears off again, Yang Yuntian's feelings for Mei Ruolan and Yang Yunzhe are already in jeopardy.

Coupled with Xiao Can's hints from time to time, the idea of ​​divorce came to Yang Yuntian's mind again.

Yang Yuntian, whose career has advanced to a higher level, has countless ways to get Mei Ruolan, who is no longer dependent, to agree to divorce him.

Mei Ruolan has always been a housewife, and she never even knew how large the Yang family was. During the divorce, Yang Yuntian only gave her a small house and a check for only 500,000 yuan.

The combined price of these things is not as good as a piece of jewelry that Yang Yuntian bought for Xiao Can.

Mei Ruolan always felt that she was the princess that Yang Yuntian favored on the top of her heart, until Yang Yuntian forced her to divorce, and she married a new wife a month later. After similar.

The princess dream that Yang Yuntian weaved for her was shattered by his own hands.

Unable to bear it, Mei Ruolan jumped off the roof and died.

After all, it was the son. The original owner, Yang Yunzhe, who was not yet three years old at the time, was taken back to the Yang family by Yang Yuntian.

It is conceivable that this legitimate child, who can inherit Yang Yuntian's property, is an eyesore for the new Mrs. Yang, Xiao Can.

But she is a kind and gentle angel in Yang Yuntian's heart. Even if she wants this child to disappear immediately, she indulges Yang Yunzhe at all costs.

Under such flattery, it is only natural that Yang Yunzhe will grow into a crooked seedling.

"My poor sister passed away early, I really can't bear to be a little harsh to Yunzhe."

Yang Yuntian, a big man, doesn't know the twists and turns in this, he is moved by Xiao Can's kindness, and then thinks of being idle and not learning The incompetent Yang Yunzhe only felt that the mud could not support the wall!

In contrast, Yang Zilong, the eldest son who brought him luck, studied well, respected his parents, and looked very much like him.

Therefore, Yang Yuntian is more and more fond of Yang Zilong, and more and more disappointed with Yang Yunzhe.

But Yang Yuntian's complete disappointment with Yang Yunzhe was after Yang Yunzhe's love that was different from ordinary people.

To be precise, this is not a love affair, it can only be regarded as Yang Yunzhe's secret love.

Yang Yunzhe fell in love with Xiao Yongnian, the biological son of his stepmother's elder brother, who is also Yang Zilong's cousin.

Not only that, Yang Yunzhe is also known to everyone who promotes his secret love. After being rejected by Xiao Yongnian, he did a lot of stupid things, bringing a lot of laughingstocks to the upper class of the Yang family, and also letting Yang Yuntian lose. big face.

The Xiao family is Xiao Can's mother's family, and it turned out to be just an ordinary well-off family. But since Xiao Can followed Yang Yuntian, the Xiao family followed Yang's butt a lot, and Xiao Can's brother took advantage of this opportunity to start a business and have tens of millions of assets.

The Xiao family has tasted the sweetness, so are they willing to live the hard days before? In order to always stick to the big ship of the Yang family, Xiao Can's elder brother was very courteous to the Yang family, and he also obeyed Mrs. Yang's words.

At that time, Xiao Can was worried about how to raise Yang Yunzhe to be crooked, and when he thought of the nephew of the Xiao family, he was thinking about it.

She instructed Xiao Yongnian to bring Yang Yunzhe to eat, drink, and have fun, and the Xiao family naturally knew Xiao Can's plan, and patted her chest in response.

Since then, Yang Yunzhe's ignorance, even eating, drinking, prostitution and gambling, were all taught by Xiao Yongnian and Xiao Yongnian's friends.

But I don't know when it started, Yang Yunzhe actually fell in love with Xiao Yongnian, who had always called himself his cousin.

Xiao Yongnian said that he pleases his aunt, Yang Zilong, and his uncle Yang Yuntian, but because of his aunt, he looks down on the original owner Yang Yunzhe.

In the past, because of his aunt's heavy trust, he had to show a closeness in front of Yang Yunzhe. Xiao Yongnian was full of impatience. He knew that Yang Yunzhe, a disgusting homosexual, had fallen in love with him. In addition to his disgust, his heart gradually grew strange. of coursing.

Especially when he saw the proud young master of the Yang family under his face, despite being ridiculed several times by him and his friends, Yang Yunzhe endured it with a heartache on his face, and since then still humbled him so humbly.

Xiao Yongnian raised his eyebrows very exasperatedly.

Half of Yang Yongzhe's undisguised, half of Xiao Yongnian and his friends are proud of propaganda, Yang Yunzhe fell in love with Xiao Yongnian, and it didn't take long for him to turn around in the circle of Yang's family.

Yang Yuntian was looked at with sympathy by his friends in the business field, and he could not wait to strangle the young son who had embarrassed him for 20 years immediately.

In this way, Yang Yuntian completely lost the last trace of affection for Yang Yunzhe. A few years later, he handed over 50% of Yang's shares in his hands to his eldest son Yang Zilong. Just gave him two properties and sent him away.

He was used to being treated differently by his father since he was a child. Even though Yang Yunzhe thought that the comparison of his property was unfair to Yang Zilong, he had no ability or even the will to argue with Yang Yuntian.

What's more, wouldn't Xiao Yongnian be happy if he didn't grab property from Yang Zilong?

With this idea in mind, Yang Yunzhe happily accepted the two properties, turning a blind eye to the Yang's shares with a market value of more than one billion.

But at this time, how could Yang Yunzhe be of any use to Xiao Yongnian? Since it's useless, how could Xiao Yongnian still look good on Yang Yunzhe as usual?

The contempt on Xiao Yongnian's face was too obvious, Yang Yunzhe couldn't bear it any longer, he chose the same old path as his mother and committed suicide.

After Yang Yunzhe committed suicide, his father Yang Yuntian was not at all sad, and his beloved Xiao Yongnian was not touched in the slightest. As for Xiao Can and Yang Zilong, it was the joy of finally getting rid of the barrier.

His death, at best, was just a joke for those people after dinner.

Yang Yunzhe regretted it, he regretted giving his heart to a person who abandoned it, and regretted ending his life so hastily. If life can be repeated, he hopes to take back his feelings for Xiao Yongnian and become an existence that people like Yang Yuntian, Yang Zilong, Xiao Can and Xiao Yongnian can look up to, and then live a beautiful and happy life.

At this time, the period of Xu Jinyi's rebirth was when Yang Yunzhe committed suicide by cutting his wrists.

This person may be very stupid in the eyes of others, but Xu Jinyi's sincere love for Xiao Yongnian that sparkles like a diamond still touches Xu Jinyi very much.

Touching his shriveled stomach, Xu Jinyi took out his mobile phone and ordered a bowl of pork liver soup. While waiting for the takeaway, he raised his eyes and looked around. This large and luxuriously decorated house was the property left by Yang Yuntian to the original owner. one.

Xu Jinyi opened the closet and was dazzled by the fancy clothes inside. He picked up a tie clip, the shape was so exaggerated, and the large crystal inlaid on it looked like nothing.

Aesthetics have been cultivated like this, no wonder Yang Yunzhe likes people like Xiao Yongnian.

The exaggerated mobile phone ringing suddenly rang, and the eardrum was almost shattered by it. Xu Jinyi's forehead was slightly wrinkled, and he picked up the mobile phone covered with accessories. After seeing the name of the caller ID, he couldn't help but raise his eyebrows.

"Yunzhe, next Tuesday is your dad's birthday. Your dad has missed you these days, do you have time to come over?"

Xiao Can not only looks gentle, but also has a very soft voice, which makes people feel very Comfortable.

This stepmother has always been unprofitable, and she wished that Yang Yunzhe could make a phone call when she was unhappy, just because she wanted to gain a generous reputation in front of Yang Yuntian and those ladies.

Xu Jinyi knew when he thought about it, Yang Yuntian must be sitting next to Xiao Can at this time.

He just hung up.

Yang Yuntian misses him? I'm sure I didn't want him to make a fool of myself, and by the way to set off how her son Yang Zilong became a dragon and a phoenix?

Since the face has been torn, why bother to please those few people? Yang Yuntian's 50% of Yang's shares are in his hands, and he doesn't like it at all. Even if he has no money, he can create a company that is even bigger than Yang's in minutes!

However, he still wanted to go to this birthday party, Xu Jinyi remembered something, and slowly raised his lips.

Hearing the beeping sound over there, Xiao Can was very shocked. In the past, in order to please his nephew Xiao Yongnian, Yang Yunzhe couldn't flatter her, calling her more kiss than his own mother.

Xiao Can was in the top position and was not very popular among the noble ladies, but when Yang Yunzhe's flattering gesture appeared during that time, Xiao Can raised her eyebrows and exhaled. Geez, his face is very kind.

Yang Yuntian's birthday banquet is a social banquet. At that time, Yang Yuntian's business partners and their wives have to attend. In order to make a splash on the faces of the noble wives, Xiao Can thought of making her a low-lying boy a few days ago. Yang Yunzhe with a face.

But this time Yang Yunzhe hung up the phone without saying a word, and the gentle smile on Xiao Can's face couldn't be hung up. "Hello, Yunzhe? Yunzhe?"

"What's the matter, that bastard hung up?" Yang Yuntian put down the newspaper with a gloomy expression on his face.

Xiao Can reluctantly smiled, the loss in his eyes was clear, "Don't say that, child, maybe Yunzhe pressed the wrong key?"

"Hmph! Don't excuse him, he can't even press any key. You know?" Yang Yuntian raised his palm and patted the coffee table, "Why did I give birth to such a bastard!"

"He was quite sensible some time ago." Xiao Can walked to Yang Yuntian's side, and stretched out the tender, white and tender skin that she was caring for. He rubbed his temples with his hands, "I still called me 'Mom'. I didn't know how happy I was at the time. Even if I had no face in front of my brother, I felt it was worth it."

Hearing Xiao Can's words, Yang Yuntian felt guilty. Get up, why is my wife shameless in front of my brother, isn't that bastard falling in love with Yongnian's child? Thinking of this, Yang Yuntian suddenly understood why that bastard suddenly became polite to his wife, so he was trying to please the child of Yongnian!

Wow, really good! Originally, he thought that this renegade son was saved, but it turned out that there was a reason for being polite to his wife.

Yang Yuntian's neck turned red, he clenched his fists and smashed the coffee table twice, causing the newspapers spread on it to fly up, "This idiot! This idiot!"

Xiao Can said flattering words, The corners of his mouth curled up maliciously.