Chapter 52

Seeing the strong contempt in the eyes of the little eunuch, Jing Yao felt remorse. He can't wait to immediately grab the paper from the little eunuch's hand and burn it to ashes!

The little eunuch just now was kissed by him until his cheeks were flushed, and the water in his eyes was glistening. He only felt that his posture was very beautiful, and he thought of this poem in a flash, but who ever thought of the story behind this poem!

Jing Yao hurriedly explained, "I didn't think so much when I wrote these two poems."

"What did the emperor think of?" The

little eunuch raised his chin and stared at him, the 95th Supreme Being, daring to the point of being disrespectful to the imperial front. Jing Yao didn't realize that he was under the influence of prestige, on the contrary, he was overjoyed, with a three-pointed evil smile on his face involuntarily, and he said the real thoughts in his heart in a flash, "I think that you are being attacked by me. The flirtatious gesture of kissing!"

Xu Jinyi glanced at him a few times, and there was a little smugness in his eyes, who doesn't know, this old pervert!

Seeing that the little eunuch didn't have the slightest bit of anger on his face, Jing Yao even glared at him like anger, and his heart became more and more stable.

The shameful sucking sound tsk tsk, until the breath of the two of them became heavy, and Jing Yao finally left the little eunuch's mouth with good taste, "I will stay by my side in the future, I will spoil you!"

Xu Jinyi didn't want to deal with this at all. Old man.

"Come here and practice calligraphy with me." Jing Yao beckoned at Xu Jinyi, and when Xu Jinyi took two steps closer, he hugged him onto his lap, wrapped his arms around his waist and rolled over a few important officials just handed them over 's memorial.

The waist is too thin, but very flexible. Jing Yao glanced at the memorial with one eye and ten lines, but his hands were not light or heavy on Xu Jinyi's waist. The more he pinched, the more he felt that the skin under his palm felt surprisingly good. The little eunuch has a few slightly stiff muscles on his waist, and you can feel its graceful shape when you stroke it, but the muscles are not knotted and are very tough.

He was fascinated by this kind of hardness with a little softness. Jing Yao touched it back and forth, and occasionally pinched his fingers twice, and he was slightly shivered by this wonderful touch.

Why does it suit him so much? It's terrifying!

Jing Yao held the wonderful little eunuch in his left hand, and his right hand was able to write instructions on the memorial that was open in Tailielie.

The memorial is completely open, Xu Jinyi can't dodge without closing his eyes, and he has no intention of dodging, waiting for Jing Yao's comments with great interest. When Jing Yao wrote the first word, he had already guessed what Jing Yao was going to write, and sure enough, his lover was still so amazing and talented.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the sparkle in the little eunuch's black eyes, Jing Yao was in a good mood, and a few lines of excellent instructions were completed in one fell swoop.

This time, Jing Yao used italics, the handwriting was less wild, but the domineering was not reduced in the slightest, and the character was very sharp.

Xu Jinyi glanced at Jing Yao, who was still pinching the memorial on him, and suddenly felt that this place was his and He Chaofeng's home.

He Chaofeng is also so clingy. He wants to correct the documents he brought home from the company at night, and he doesn't want to be alone in the study, so he often hugs him. He also sat in the same posture, let him sit on his lap, he took the medical books to read, and He Chaofeng opened the company secrets on the desk, sometimes holding a pen to sign the document with the name of Long Feifengwu, and sometimes He lowered his head and touched his lips lightly to the crevice of his neck.

After Jing Yao finished approving one memorial, he threw it aside, picked up the other one and opened it, but without reading its content, he hugged the little eunuch and gently kissed his porcelain white neck, he was satisfied , picked up the red pen again.

It's exactly the same as He Chaofeng's habit!

Xu Jinyi slowly spread a smile, completely relaxed his body, and leaned on the man's broad chest.

For the first time, Jing Yao felt the cooperation of the little eunuch, and he was elated with excitement. He put aside the red pen and held the little eunuch's white face in both hands, and kissed the tender lips.

After kissing, he was still reluctant to let go, his forehead was against the little eunuch's forehead, and the tip of his nose was against the little eunuch's nose.

Jing Yao finished approving a few memorials, and was holding the only one for Xu Jinyi to read to him. The little eunuch's voice was very clear, with the childishness of a young man. Got fascinated.

The chief executive hesitated for a long time before standing outside the door and making a sound, and when he called in, he entered the door lightly.

Getting along with the little eunuch was at a warm time, and Jing Yao, who was interrupted by others, was inevitably a little worried, but the big eunuch was an old man who served his mother's queen, and he had served him personally for more than 20 years. "What's the matter?"

The eunuch lowered his head from the moment he entered the door, not daring to look further, "Your Majesty, the bath soup is ready."

Bath soup? Jing Yao, who was originally a little gloomy, was very excited at this time, and he quickly pulled the little eunuch to stand up, "Go, accompany me to bathe." The

anxious look can be seen at a glance.

Xu Jinyi pursed his lips and was pulled by him obediently. Even though the man was an old lecher, he was his lover, the only companion who had accompanied him for hundreds of years. When he couldn't find his lover, he was longing for it, but now his lover is in front of him, why is he hypocritical?

"Go down!" The emperor naturally has personal attendants, and there are several people waiting by the side when he takes a bath. Jing Yao used to know nothing. Today, with a little eunuch, how can he use other people?

The door of the house was closed tightly by the big eunuch. Jing Yao took off his clothes three times and jumped into the bath with his arms outstretched.

Xu Jinyi looked at the bathtub the size of a small swimming pool, and the corners of his mouth twitched inexplicably.

What surprised him was not the size of the pool. There is no hot spring in the palace. The bath soup in this huge bath is made of hot water boiled by the palace staff. How much does it cost to burn the water?

No wonder it is said in the plot that Emperor Guangyao is arrogant and extravagant and extravagant.

"Come down and take a bath with me!" Jing Yao looked at the little eunuch standing by the pool with a surprised expression on his face, stretched out his arm and pulled his ankle, Xu Jinyi lost his balance and fell into the warm bath, just in time Smashed into Jing Yao's arms.

Jing Yao laughed loudly, and with a big palm pulled, Xu Jinyi's still firm eunuch uniform made a "scoff" sound and was torn into pieces in an instant. Jing Yao threw the ugly eunuch uniform on the shore, little eunuch jade Bai's chest was immediately exposed.

Seemingly suffocated by the heat, Yubai's skin was dyed a little crimson, and the soft luster was very similar to the pale rose-white top of Jing Yao's private library.

More attractive than he imagined!

Jing Yao stared blankly at the large chest of the little eunuch, and his throat became thirsty involuntarily. He embraced Xu Jinyi, and slammed his head down to bite the little eunuch's collarbone, chewing, sucking, and enjoying it, as if he wanted to bite off the little eunuch's soft white skin and suck the Biqiong syrup flowing in his carotid artery. And delicious blood.

"Jing Yao!"

"Yes, just call me Jing Yao, I like you to call me Jing Yao!" An indistinct voice came from the thin lips attached to Xu Jinyi's chest. Although Jing Yao was shivering with excitement, he still felt uneasy. He eased his strength and licked back and forth on the bright red blossoming red plums as if comfortingly...

The moment when the sensitive part was touched by Jing Yao's tongue, Xu Jinyi's breathing became heavier, leading Jing Yao to go back and forth there. wandering around. Xu Jinyi has not been close to his lover for a long time. Since he was provoked by his lover, he is no longer hypocritical and wraps his arms around his lover's neck.

Jing Yao's big palm roamed freely on Xu Jinyi's body, tore off the little eunuch's obscene clothes and trousers, and slid down the little eunuch's flexible waist until he touched something the little eunuch shouldn't have.

Jing Yao is very satisfied, even under water, the touch of this thing is very good, the shape in the hand is very beautiful without seeing it -

"What's the matter?" JJ of the old pervert stomped him upright, how could he be willing to do so? stop action?

"Aren't you... an eunuch?" Jing Yao gently squeezed the small thing standing in his hand, "Eunuch?"

Xu Jinyi's hair was scattered, and there was a fine layer of sweat on his forehead. This little thing was roughed by Jing Yao. He squeezed the palm of his hand, and it became more and more stiff. He stretched his legs impatiently and clamped it around Jing Yao's waist, "Should we do it?

" Even more impressive, it was the first time that Jing Yao had seen such an alluring and anxious appearance of the little eunuch.

"Do it!" The

cloud collects the rain and disperses.

Holding the naked little eunuch lying on the dragon bed, the little eunuch's fair skin was as beautiful as a dream against the bright yellow background, Jing Yao's big palm was still touching the little eunuch's body reluctantly, and his heart kept repeating. Sigh, it is really smooth and delicate, even silkier than tribute brocade!

"Bao'er, why do you still have this?" The other big palm was holding the little pink thing back and forth, but Jing Yao couldn't have any doubts about this baby in his arms, and even he was secretly delighted. If Bo'er really became a eunuch, then this beautiful little thing that made him so amazed would cease to exist.

"Do you know what my name is?" Xu Jinyi was a little tired and yawned with a small mouth.

"What's Bao'er's name?" The little guy's lazy appearance is extremely cute, Jing Yao likes it everywhere he looks, and the more he looks, the more he likes it, he couldn't help but leaned in and rubbed the little guy's face with a rough face.

"My real name is Cheng Zishi, but the name in the palace is Zhuge Rui."

"Zhuge?" This surname made Jing Yao's eyes narrow.

"Well." Xu Jinyi patted Kai Jingyao's big palm holding his lifeblood. This thing is very fragile, how can it be rubbed around? Seeing the gloom in his lover's eyes, he picked up and told Jing Yao why he entered the palace and how he entered the palace.

"It's really bold!" Jing Yao's face was gloomy, but his hands moved very gently to tuck Xu Jinyi's quilt, "The Zhuge family should have been beheaded, but Zhuge Xiong's father had a good relationship with Taifu, Taifu Loyal to me, I have been begging for bones for a long time, and now I entered the palace tremblingly at the age of seventy and kowtowed to me to plead for Zhuge's family. The eldest son is not grateful, and waits for the opportunity to escape!"

"I also implicated my Bao'er!" When he said this, Jing Yao was already burning with anger, and he wanted to make the Zhuge Rui who made Bao'er a scapegoat for him. Thousands of cuts!