Chapter 97

Originally, Mother Yang and Yang Hanlin were happily waiting for Yang Shulin to come home, but what they got was the news that Yang Shulin was hit. When the two hurried to Shuncheng, Yang Shulin was still in the emergency room and did not come out.

Mother Yang and Yang Hanlin stood firmly in front of the door of the operating room, staring blankly at the word "in operation", both looking forward to it being extinguished, and fearing that it would be extinguished.

After leaving the emergency room, Yang Shulin went directly to the ICU. They signed four critical illness notices one after another, and when Yang Shulin was finally out of danger, the doctor told them that Yang Shulin had become a vegetative state before the two of them were overjoyed.

Vegetative? The host that Yang's mother is currently serving is a vegetative person, unable to eat or drink, lying motionless on the bed, her muscles gradually shrinking, and her vital signs gradually weakening. It was only two years ago, and the strong young man was as thin as a hemp pole. The doctors advised him to give up, but the parents of the young man came to his bed and called him every day. He was less than fifty years old. The two had gray hair.

The adoptive mother never imagined that her youngest son would become a vegetable like the poor young man.

Obviously, when her younger son called her at noon that day and said that she would be home in the evening, she was still elated and beaming.

Her Shulin was only nineteen years old.

So sensible, so filial, when he was fifteen years old as a child, he dropped out of school to earn money to study for his brother and relieve the burden on his mother. She heard from elder brother Wang from the same village that Shulin, the child, was reluctant to eat at night, and he was not willing to spend a penny of the money he had saved, so he sent it all home.

Such a good child has suffered a lot with his unsatisfactory mother. Seeing that life is about to get better, but became a vegetable?

Mother Yang was puzzled, sad, helpless, angry... mixed emotions were surging in her heart, but she was dead in her chest. In just a few days, Yang's mother took off her face, and often sat beside Yang Shulin's hospital bed like a corpse, staring at her in a daze.

The cost of emergency surgery is an astronomical sum for a family that has just paid off the foreign debt. Mother Yang borrowed all the relatives she could borrow, and Yang Han also borrowed all the teachers and classmates he could borrow, but even so, the two The money people borrowed with all their might is just a drop in the bucket of that astronomical sum.

Not only the surgery fee, but also Yang Shulin's hospitalization, nursing, and medical expenses... The doctors and nurses have urged them many times. If they can't raise any more money, the injured Yang Shulin will be thrown out of the hospital directly. Dou Yongchang caused her youngest son to become what he is now. Mother Yang could not wait to eat Dou Yongchang's meat, drink Dou Yongchang's blood, and peel off Dou Yongchang's skin, so that Dou Yongchang could also taste what it would be like to be knocked into a vegetative state. But looking at the pile of money on the table, Mother Yang hesitated again. The money was enough to pay for her son's surgery, and there was even leftover. Maybe she could use the remaining money to buy some good medicine for her son. The injury on his body will heal early, maybe he can buy some nutritional supplements for the younger son, maybe he can wake up after he has nourishment?

Just when the two were desperate, and even Mother Yang had several suicidal thoughts, but changed her mind several times because she could not leave a mess to her eldest son, the driver who caused the accident finally appeared. No, it wasn't the driver who caused the accident, but a driver of the driver's father.

Dou Shirong's driver - from Dou.

Cong Dou has been with Dou Shirong for 20 years and is loyal to him. In order to please Dou Shirong, he even changed his name to Cong Dou. Because of his loyalty and flattery, Dou Shirong was extremely satisfied with Cong Dou, and the driver around him was always this one.

Cong Dou entered the ward, slowly took out a stack of RMB from the document bag, and threw it in front of Mother Yang.

However, along with these RMB, there is also a piece of A4 paper.

It was written in black and white, and the A4 paper clearly stated that the money was compensation. As long as Yang Shulin accepted the compensation, Dou Yongchang should not be held accountable for any more responsibility and should not be sued. Looking at Yang Shulin who was lying on the hospital bed with a pale face, Mother Yang finally took the money, took a pen and wrote down her name on the A4 piece of paper, stroke by stroke, and put her handprint on it. Seeing that the matter was finally done, after Dou put the agreement in his briefcase, he smiled contemptuously and left the ward with disdain. Seeing the sarcastic smile on Cong Dou's face, Mother Yang's eyes were red with anger, and the cracked palm holding the wad of money trembled. But the money failed to stop Yang Shulin from becoming a vegetative person. In order to take care of Yang Shulin nearby, Mother Yang and Yang Hanlin lived directly in Shuncheng, but they had no money to rent a house and slept on the floor of Yang Shulin's bed every night. One day, Mother Yang was buying her and Yang Hanlin's lunch at the door of the hospital. After a glance, he saw Cong Dou and a young man walking side by side. Ever since Dou knew that it was his young master who bumped into the younger son, Mother Yang looked at the young people next to Cong Dou and followed them involuntarily, wanting to see if that person was the "young master" who bumped into her Shulin. .

There were many people around the hospital, and Dou Yongchang and Cong Dou talked and walked forward, but didn't notice a woman was following them. When she got to a secluded place, Mother Yang happened to hear the voice of "Young Master" called Dou Yongchang from Dou. As if she had found the culprit who made her younger son a vegetative state, she rushed to the two of them excitedly and reasoned with them.

Cong Dou has been with Dou Shirong for so many years, and he consciously became a person. He looked down on poor people like Yang's mother very much. It was also because of this idea that Cong Dou disdained Yang's mother and pushed her away and pulled Dou Yongchang away.

Mother Yang grabbed Dou Yongchang's arm, crying and accusing him why he didn't pay attention while driving, and why he hit her son into a vegetative state.

Dou Yongchang is an arrogant and domineering person in front of the rich second generation, let alone a working woman like Mother Yang. Furthermore, because he injured someone, Dou Yongchang was scolded by Dou Shirong for a long time, and he was holding his breath and had nowhere to let go. At this time, when he saw Yang's mother, Dou Yongchang pushed her away like a punching bag, and pointed at her. His nose scolded: "My lord, I just hit him, what's the matter? It's light if I didn't hit him to death!"

The pain and depression these days have forced Mother Yang to be inhuman. When she heard Dou Yongchang's words, Mother Yang rushed over with gnashing teeth as if struck by lightning, "Return my son!"

Dou Yongchang kicked Mother Yang with one foot. With a "bang", Mother Yang fell to the ground, the back of her head happened to hit a brick on the road, and blood gradually flowed out from under her head.

Yang Hanlin, who was out of the hospital looking for his mother, happened to see this scene. He shouted "Mom" in shock and ran after him. Dou Yongchang scolded bad luck, and walked away from Dou quickly, afraid of getting into trouble.

Because he was worried about his mother, Yang Hanlin first sent Mother Yang to the hospital. Who knew that Mother Yang was so dead, with her full of resentment and her worries about her younger son, she couldn't rest her eyes.

Yang Hanlin is not stupid. From the sentence "You return my son" that Yang's mother shouted when he rushed to Dou Yongchang, he guessed that Dou Yongchang was the murderer who knocked his brother into a vegetative state.

The younger brother became a vegetative person and could never wake up again. The mother also went to the morgue and died, and the two close relatives were killed by the same person!

Yang Hanlin cremated his mother's body, secretly buried it under a tree in the suburbs, and entrusted his younger brother and most of the money to a nursing institution.

The innocent Yang Hanlin secretly found out about Dou Yongchang's identity, rented a car with the remaining money, bought a bottle of liquor, and waited every day not far from Dou's house.

Finally one night, Dou Yongchang went out alone, Yang Hanlin secretly drove the car behind him, waited for Dou Yongchang's car to drive onto a road where there were not too many vehicles, Yang Hanlin drank the whole bottle of baijiu, while his sanity was still clear. At that time, he stepped on the accelerator hard and sped away at Dou Yongchang's car.

When the two cars collided, Yang Hanlin's front and Dou Yongchang's rear were severely deformed, but it was just so coincidental that Yang Hanlin, who had a will to die, was fine, and Dou Yongchang, who was hit hard by Yang Hanlin, was fine.

Because there was alcohol in the car and a large amount of alcohol remained in Yang Hanlin's blood, the police arrested Yang Hanlin directly and entered the police station. Later, the people's court ruled that Yang Hanlin was sentenced to four months of short-term imprisonment and a fine for drunk driving causing minor injuries.

Dou Shirong was naturally very angry. The women outside didn't even give him an egg. Although Dou Yongchang couldn't support him on the wall, he only had such a bloodline, and he valued it in his heart.

Thinking that his son was almost killed by others, Dou Shirong wanted to send the culprit Yang Hanlin to prison and sentenced him to death or life, so that he could enjoy himself in prison, but now the verdict has come down, Yang Hanlin is only criminal detention four months?

Dou Shirong wanted to hand over the evidence that Yang Hanlin had been wandering outside Yang's house for several days to the court several times, but if Yang Hanlin was really convicted of intentional homicide, his son's previous actions would not be covered.

In order to hide his son's mistakes and punish Yang Hanlin severely, Dou Shirong quickly prepared a lot of gifts and planned to have a relationship.

But now the country is cracking down, and the last secretary of the municipal Party committee in Shuncheng has just dismounted. In an instant, everyone in Shuncheng is in danger, and there have never been fewer cases of bribery and tax evasion.

Dou Shirong took a lot of gifts, but he didn't know where to send them. Even the official who had a good relationship with him turned a blind eye to him, and it was said that he rarely had a relationship with the judge and the head of the district.

Dou Shirong could only swallow this loss with his teeth and watch Yang Hanlin be detained for four months for dangerous driving.

Later, the unwilling Dou Shirong spent money to instruct two thieves to go to prison. The two thieves were tall and majestic. When they found the opportunity, they bullied Yang Hanlin. Yang Hanlin, who didn't want to live, quickly took the initiative to drill into the power grid and was electrocuted into a piece of coke in an instant.

And the person he hated deeply until his death lived a happy life because of "the prodigal son".

If there is an afterlife, Yang Hanlin hopes that he will be a rich man, give his parents and younger brother the best life, and no one will dare to deceive him!