Chapter 81

The girl who was rescued from the grain depot by Xu Jinyi's group - Liang Wanru, now her eyes were dull and her expression was lost, as if she had suffered a huge blow.

The front desk reporter's voice on the TV was filled with respect and joy. Behind him, Mo Wentian and Xu Jinyi's backs were harmonious like a pair of beautiful people.

No, it's not the same, it turns out that they are a pair of beautiful people.

how can? How is it possible? Such a man who is as refreshing as the moon, a man she thought she was unattainable, turned out to be with a man!

Why do you like men? Why don't you look at me! The girl's watery almond eyes quickly condensed a layer of water mist, and then two strings of tears fell like crystals.

In that grain depot, she was lonely, she panicked, she was desperate, she did not dare to open her eyes, for fear that the next moment the zombies would break into the door, she did not dare to close her eyes, otherwise, the darkness in front of her would turn into terror for the zombies The fangs, the long black nails...they bit her in groups.

She waited, waiting for someone to rescue her, but no one showed up. The door of the grain depot was held up by zombies, slammed, and gradually became loose...

She was only seventeen years old, like a flower, she still She hasn't been admitted to university, she hasn't started work, she hasn't bought a suit of clothes for her parents with her own efforts, she hasn't talked about a boyfriend, she hasn't given birth to a baby, she has so many things to do , She didn't want to die, but she couldn't live.

She shrank into a ball, quietly waiting for the door of the grain depot to be violently opened by the zombies outside, quietly waiting for herself to be swallowed by the group of living dead.

Maybe the head is different, or it may become exactly the same as the zombies outside.

Unexpectedly, she did not die.

When the warehouse door was suddenly opened, she closed her eyes tightly, waiting for the knife that had been hanging over her head for a long time to fall.

But she waited for a long time, and never waited for the zombies to come and feast on it.

Hearing the human voice, she opened her eyes in amazement, and what she saw at that moment was the person walking by in the crowd.

She was dressed in black, but it was as bright and warm as moonlight, her legs were long and straight, and she was full of heroic spirit. She looked up at those legs in a daze. This person was not burly, but his steps were very steady and his face was pounding. The sense of security that comes from is easy to let people off guard. His facial features are handsome and bright, naturally clean and clear, and his eyes are also very indifferent, but she blushed.

God! Is this the god who came down to save her?

When the man took out the sandwich and mineral water and handed it to her, the excitement in her heart was enough to make her whole body tremble!

Maybe because of love at first sight, maybe because of life-saving grace, she fell in love with him.

She tried to get close to him, she also tried to please him, but it was useless, he always looked estranged and polite, as if he couldn't see her thoughts, and isolated her already shy heart.

Now, she is twenty-two years old, and she has long since lost her childishness. The gap between the two is as wide as the sky, but he still lives in her heart and has never left.

Sometimes she would think, what kind of woman can be worthy of such a man? If he opens up his relationship with a woman one day, that woman must be the happiest woman in the world.

By that time, she should have given up herself.

Now, her idol, her god, the flower of the high mountain that she couldn't ask for, fell in love with a man? Still married to a man?

Does he laugh so brightly? Does he also have red eyes with excitement? Will he also clasp his fingers with others? But, is that person a man? Perhaps the picture on the TV was too dazzling, and Liang Wanru burst into tears. It took a while for him to regain his senses. He staggered to the wall and tore off the poster of Xu Jinyi that had been carefully attached to the wall, and rubbed it into a piece. Tossed in the trash can.

======

"Get up, cook for me!"

Being kicked by the man beside him, Ouyang Ranqiu woke up from his sleep because of the pain. Hearing the man's order, he didn't dare to slack off, and hurriedly sat up. Get dressed, get up, and pull your slippers into the kitchen.

After the big pot of porridge was finally cooked, the man and six children got up and sat at the table waiting for Ouyang Ranqiu to serve them.

Ouyang Ranqiu scooped up seven bowls of porridge, set the dishes and chopsticks, and finally sat on the stool, holding the youngest daughter to feed.

The youngest daughter was too naughty, and turned her head around, always refusing to open her mouth to drink the porridge from the spoon, which made Ouyang Ranqiu frown.

Her other older sons and daughters ranged from ten to three years old. They were at the naughty age. Not only did they not eat well, but they also played with the brothers and sisters next to them. Hit me and I will catch you. A claw, and in a short while the jagged whistle and cry rang out.

Before Ouyang Ranqiu had time to coax him, he only heard a "pop", and I don't know which child's bowl fell to the ground and shattered into large or small pieces.

This time, it was like blowing up an ant's honeycomb, and the little daughter in Ouyang Ranqiu's arms also howled.

"How do you teach children every day?" The man scolded angrily, then turned to the little cubs, staring at him, his face full of fear, "Don't cry anymore, I'll sell him whoever cries tomorrow. The kidnapper!" The

children stopped crying, but their eyes were still red and turned into a bunny, and their throats choked a few times from time to time, when they found the man staring at them, they were so shocked that they didn't even dare to breathe. Take a bite.

"Okay." After the man finished eating, he slammed the bowl on the dining table, and the children shuddered a little, "Boss, take your younger siblings to school, if anything happens to them, see if I don't slap you. The skin!"

Seeing the panic on the eldest child's face, the man smiled contentedly, his face trembled, he turned his head and instructed Ouyang Ranqiu, "Clean up the house for me, and I will see if I come back. It's not pleasing to the eye, let's see how I clean up you!"

Ouyang Ranqiu sent the man and several children out of the house, and finally cried with his little daughter.

One day five years ago, when she woke up in the morning, she suddenly seemed to have forgotten something. She doesn't remember who her parents are, who she is, or even her age. Although the few things left in her mind can make her live a normal life, the blankness and confusion are always with her.

Later, she was rescued by the army to the base.

In the zombie outbreak, the survival rate of women is much lower than that of men. She is one of the few women, and she is pretty and beautiful, but after a few days, many men began to pursue her.

Being held by the stars and the moon, Ouyang Ranqiu gradually became proud, and he was tossing and turning among many men like a charming social flower.

Gradually, some men left her after seeing her true face. In order to maintain the life of a drunken life, Ouyang Ranqiu quickly degenerated and did a lot of disgusting things.

Although the status of women has been greatly improved after the end of the world, after Ouyang Ranqiu's depravity, the people who went to pay attention to her were just a few men who were not serious, and even those men looked down on her. I just want to take advantage of it without taking advantage of it.

Ouyang Ranqiu gradually became the yellow flower of tomorrow. When not many men came to her, in order to survive, she finally married an old man who had never looked down on her.

Lao Hengrou is less than 1.6 meters tall, and standing with Ouyang Ranqiu is not as tall as Ouyang Ranqiu, not to mention that he has a big belly, bald head, and an ugly and ugly face. After the end of the world, no woman will see it. on him.

Being able to marry Ouyang Ranqiu is nothing more than a bastard and mung bean.

I thought that a few years of absurd days had passed, and now I can settle down after getting married, but Ouyang Ranqiu didn't know that, she took the initiative to jump into a new fire pit.

Before marrying her, Lao Hengrou had a kind attitude, but after marrying her, he made beating and scolding Ouyang Ranqiu a commonplace, and he often beat Ouyang Ranqiu with scars all over his body.

After the end of the world, the number of human beings has been greatly reduced, and the total number is even less than 1% of the number before the end of the world. In order to make the human species reproduce smoothly, the new government quickly introduced a new policy: no matter which newborn, from birth to adulthood, they will enjoy a free government grant. Dragons raise them, and for every child the parents have, the government will reward them with a hefty bonus.

Lao Hengrou has nothing to do all day. He was overjoyed when he saw this policy. In ten years, he and Ouyang Ranqiu have given birth to six children.

What Lao Hengrou is most passionate about is to create a human with Ouyang Ranqiu, and he accepts a large bonus from the government. However, when one child is born, he is impatient and disciplined. He beats and scolds the children as timid as a mouse, fearing him Viper.

Although the living expenses and tuition fees of the six children are fully covered by the government, Ouyang Ranqiu is still worried about the six children. I get up before 6 o'clock every day to cook, feed the children, wait for a few older children to go to school, and then take care of a few younger children, wash clothes for eight people every day, and there are two big pots of clothes piled up. , every time I cook a whole pot of food enough for eight people, I have to take time to clean up the messy room played by my six children, and I have to coax this and coax that from time to time... Ouyang Ranqiu gradually became exhausted, and for several years In between, he grew old like an old woman.

In such miserable days, Ouyang Ranqiu had to endure the beatings and scoldings of Lao Hengrou from time to time. Although Lao Hengrou was not tall, he was very fat, and his strength was much stronger than that of Ouyang Ranqiu. Qiu didn't dare to resist his violent beatings at all, because she knew that if she resisted, Lao Hengrou's lust would be even more violent!

These days Ouyang Ranqiu lived like a year, but for the sake of a few children, she had to grind it down day by day.

Ouyang Ranqiu hugged her little daughter and wiped the tears on her face onto the little daughter's dirty coat.

She regretted it, she regretted why she didn't cherish herself, she regretted why she had been drunk and dreaming. One of the girls who was rescued with her was married to a powerful person with high status, and the other was married to a small powerful officer. Now their marriage has gone through more than ten years, and the two are still being tortured all day long. With their husbands in their hands, their lives are happy and enviable.

If she used to be as self-disciplined and self-love as they were, and married a man who was good to her, her life today would definitely be a hundred times better than it is now!

She completely understood the feeling of regretting the original feeling.