Chapter 7

"Jinyi, do you know Brother Chengli?" Mencius, who was sitting on the seat next to Xu Jinyi during the small class, turned his head and asked casually.

"I know." Xu Jinyi glared at him with a pair of round cat pupils, "You call him Brother Chengli? Do you know each other?"

"It's just that I met a few times in private, Brother Chengli takes good care of me. , I am also very grateful to him, Jinyi, don't think too much." Mencius shook his head again and again, as if to affirm that he and Zhao Chengli were not familiar, but one "in private", one "very caring", and Meng Zijie's With the attitude of admiration and admiration, anyone would think that the relationship between Meng Zijie and Zhao Chengli must be very deep.

Xu Jinyi sneered secretly, if he didn't know that Meng Zijie didn't climb up to Zhao Chengli at all, but was rejected by Zhao Chengli, he might have thought that Meng Zijie and Zhao Chengli had a close relationship.

This Meng Zijie has a sharp mouth, and his pretentious skills are also superb.

The sneer returned to the sneer, and the face had to continue to pretend. Xu Jinyi smiled innocently and cleanly, with fine and dazzling starlight shining in his black eyes, "Yes, yes, he is like this, he is very considerate to people." Considerate

? When Meng Zijie heard these words, he almost bit his silver teeth. How could Zhao Chengli be so considerate? Could it be that Xu Jinyi is really so special to Zhao Chengli?

Staring at Xu Jinyi's beautiful face, the resentment in Meng Zijie's chest became stronger and stronger, and he almost couldn't keep the warm smile on his face, "Oh, is it?"

Xu Jinyi squinted at Mencius' white fingers, He slowly raised the corner of his mouth, showing his attachment, "Of course, Zhao Chengli is very good, he is very wise, very knowledgeable, very enthusiastic, and often patiently helps me solve problems. By the way, Zhao Chengli is also a good cook. Yi, the food he cooks is very delicious, not inferior to those great chefs!"

"Cooking? People like him can still cook?"

"Of course, every time I go to his house to eat, he cooks it by himself. The taste is absolutely amazing!" Xu Jinyi narrowed his eyes slightly, as if he was aftertastes the fragrance of the rice.

Meng Zijie shook his head, wondering if he didn't believe it or not. As Song Tiancheng's lover, the gossip Meng Zijie in the circle can also inquire a lot. Zhao Chengli has always been proud, high above, a gentleman is far from a cook, if you say that Zhao Chengli can cook for others, let alone Meng Zijie does not believe it, even Sun Yushu, who has some relatives with him, will not believe Zhao Chengli!

But Meng Zijie knew Xu Jinyi's temperament, what he said was what he said, and he would never lie in front of him. Meng Zijie looked at his sworn expression, and the balance in his heart slowly tilted. Could it be that Zhao

Chengli really... What's so good about Xu Jinyi? Is it worth the indifference of Zhao Chengli?

The more he thought about it, the more jealous he became. Meng Zijie was so tight in his chest that he had to bury his head deeply on the desk in order to prevent Xu Jinyi from noticing the difference.

After school, I once again saw the high-ranking President Zhao coming to pick up Xu Jinyi in person. The surrounding classmates talked a lot, and all of them envied Xu Jinyi for having Zhao Chengli's blue eyes, and he will be able to go straight to the clouds in the future. Meng Zijie clenched his fists tightly, his eyes slowly dyed scarlet.

From the beginning of his freshman year, Meng Zijie knew that he was no match for Xu Jinyi.

Meng Zijie's parents are the only child, and they naturally love him like jewels, but Meng's father and mother are both laid off. In desperation, they can only rent a stall in the vegetable market and rely on selling vegetables for a living.

How much money can you make by dumping vegetables? It is a common thing in the Meng family to not see a bit of meaty smell for half a month. With such a poor family condition, even if Meng's father and mother love their child, they will not be able to give him a superior living environment.

Mencius, who was afraid of poverty, wished from a young age to get out of his poor hometown and become a man above the rest. For this, he did not hesitate to pay any price!

Finally, Meng Zijie achieved very good grades in the college entrance examination. When he filled out the volunteers, he did not hesitate to fill out all the colleges and universities in Beijing. Beijing, what a fascinating city? There are rich people with the most power and wealth in the country. If he can have a little relationship with one of them, his future path will definitely be bright!

On the day of school, Meng's parents and Meng's mother planned to take a day off to send their son to school. Meng Zijie disliked his parents' old-fashioned clothes and vulgar behavior, and was afraid that they would embarrass him, so he insisted on persuading Meng's father and mother. He himself, on the other hand, got on the train without hesitation, then went to the school, found the dormitory, made the bed, and packed his luggage alone.

Everything was tidy up neatly, Meng Zijie sat on the bunk with a grin, smug and high-spirited, and seemed to see the infinite scenery of his future.

At this moment, Xu Jinyi pushed open the door and entered, wearing a sports suit of a big brand, with a finely crafted mechanical watch on his wrist, and even a pair of shoes on his feet, he could easily buy Meng's father Meng. Mother's whole dish.

The young man who came in behind was dressed in a neat suit, and respectfully bowed his head and called to the young master.

Meng Zijie was curious, and followed Xu Jinyi's face to aim, when he saw those picturesque eyebrows, his chest was stuck in his throat, he couldn't go up or down, and his eyes were uncomfortable.

There is a huge gap between people!

Although Meng's father and Meng's mother are notoriously honest people, their son Meng Zijie has more hearts than honeycomb due to a genetic mutation. It's not a big deal, it's still small, and it can't hold people like a needle grate.

Meng Zijie had hated Xu Jinyi very much from the first day he saw him. Since then, he has always unconsciously compared Xu Jinyi to himself. Xu Jinyi studied well, so he carefully drilled into the camp, vowing to be more popular in the class than him. Xu Jinyi is good-looking, so he makes use of his strengths and avoids his weaknesses, and exerts his warm and jade-like temperament to the limit. Xu Jinyi's family is good, so he made friends with a few wealthy children in the class, and called Sun Yushu, the noble son of the capital, brothers...

Surpassing Xu Jinyi has become Mencius Zijie's life goal, and before Zhao Chengli appeared, this goal had been accomplished very well by him, and Mencius Zijie had always been proud of it.

But after Zhao Chengli appeared, Meng Zijie ran into obstacles everywhere, while that Xu Jinyi was victorious! For Meng Zijie, who has always secretly harbored a sense of superiority in the face of Xu Jinyi, this is naturally extremely unwilling!

Xu Jinyi, he should be the defeated general of his men Meng Zijie! Zhao Chengli should also belong to Meng Zijie's pocket!

Meng Zijie gritted his teeth and swore secretly: How did Xu Jinyi snatch Zhao Chengli away, how could he snatch Zhao Chengli back!

"Zhao Chengli really put Xu Jinyi at the top of his heart this time." Sun Yushu squinted his eyes meaningfully, "Song Tiancheng will never let you suffer, Zhao Chengli, don't think about it again!"

To Sun Yushu Said that it would be better if Meng Zijie climbed up to Zhao Chengli.

Not to mention that the relationship between Meng Zijie and him is more intimate, just Meng Zijie's temperament of chasing fame and fortune is much easier to control than that Xu Jinyi.

However, Xu Jinyi became Zhao Chengli's heartbreaker, and Meng Zijie was kicked into his heartbreak by Zhao Chengli.

Everything can't be repeated again and again. Especially for Zhao Chengli, after calculating him once, if he wants to get in his way again, he has to weigh his own weight.

To be honest, Sun Yushu, and even the Sun family, don't have that weight!

Just like this time, the news that Zhao Chengli and a sophomore had a close relationship is nothing new in the circle, but Sun Yushu still doesn't know it. It was not until Zhao Chengli came to pick him up in person two days ago that Sun Yushu discovered that the relationship between Xu Jinyi and Zhao Chengli was so close.

The intimacy is a bit beyond Sun Yushu's tolerance!

Originally, Zhao Chengli used to be very affectionate, and from time to time he found a few beautiful little lovers to pass the time. If you want to be favored, you really want the stars not to the moon. At that time, there was such a saying in the circle: It is better to hook up with the president of the Zhao family and become a little lover if you have worked hard to become a rich second generation.

Passing through thousands of flowers, the leaves do not touch the body. At that time, who did not envy Mr. Zhao's peach blossom luck? Suddenly, the romantic and amorous President Zhao didn't know what kind of evil he had fallen into, but he sent all those little lovers away and became a monk for half a year in a row.

Could it be -- something went wrong? Everyone didn't dare to talk too much in front of Zhao Chengli, but there were some secret thoughts in their hearts. Until a small private banquet a few days ago, Zhao Chengli brought Xu Jinyi, who is extremely elegant, to the scene, and everyone was relieved for Zhao Chengli.

Look, the rumors are unbelievable. With such a beautiful family on his side, what problem can Zhao Chengli have?

Everyone else thought that the beautiful Xu Jinyi was Zhao Chengli's new lover. Sun Yushu shook his head, always feeling that something was wrong.

In the past, Zhao Chengli's little lovers were favored, but Zhao Chengli treated them no differently than pets. The one who is more pleasing will be favored for two more days.

But what's different about Xu Jinyi this time? respect! Zhao Chengli always showed some kind of equals to Xu Jinyi!

Is this worth it? Not to mention that Xu Jinyi couldn't move Meng Zijie, even his Sun Yushu couldn't move.

For Sun Yushu's sake, if Meng Zijie didn't understand what he meant, he wouldn't be much smarter than a fool.

But just how to think, why not reconciled!

No matter what he lost from Xu Jinyi, he could always get it back on the other side. But after losing Zhao Chengli this time, Meng Zijie clearly understood that he could not be found! No one can be richer than Zhao Chengli, no one can be more handsome than Zhao Chengli, no one can be as gentle as Zhao Chengli to Xu Jinyi!

Mencius clenched his teeth, his hands trembling. Sun Yushu has always been his biggest support. Although the two mostly use each other, but without Sun Yushu, he would have used even one of the qualifications to be used.

Now, his biggest reliance has even told him not to provoke Xu Jinyi, so what is left of him? Meng Zijie understood that apart from temporarily compromising, he must not show the slightest bit of unwillingness. He wiped his face, and when he looked up again, his complexion was pale, but it returned to its former warmth.

Sun Yushu glanced at him, and the corner of his mouth twitched, obviously satisfied. That's right, people, it's all about knowing looks.