Chapter 98

Xu Jinyi sighed softly.

Yang Hanlin's wish, he may not be able to help him complete it all.

The time he arrived was on the first day that Yang Hanlin was sentenced to drunk driving and entered the detention center for detention. At this time, Yang Hanlin's mother was no longer there.

Thinking of the three miserable mothers and sons in the plot, Xu Jinyi's eyes were filled with sympathy. Since Yang Hanlin only had Yang Shulin as a relative, he would take good care of Yang Shulin no matter what. Xu Jinyi put his right hand on his left chest and swore secretly.

Now Yang Shulin is in a nursing facility, being cared for by nursing staff in a vegetative state.

Without the constant supervision of family members, to what extent can the nurses care about Yang Shulin? And even if Yang Hanlin gave most of the money to the nursing institution, the money could only support Yang Shulin for three months.

And Yang Hanlin's detention period is four months.

He has to find a chance to go out once!

Qiao Tian, ​​who was lying on the head bunk, was also not sleepy.

The newcomer is a little strange.

Qiao Tian can't say what's strange? It's just that he became somewhat close to that person for no reason, and the closeness came for no reason, but he was caught off guard.

Qiao Tian closed his eyes. Although he had only seen one side, the man's face clearly appeared in his mind. His skin was surprisingly fair and his facial features were delicate, but not feminine. On the contrary, it was clean and clear.

His body is also smooth and straight, his body is tall and straight, and his waist is thin and tough...

Qiao Tian's heart heats up when he thinks about it.

How strange.

Qiao Tian closed his eyes, opened them again after a while, a pair of burning black eyes looked back, locked on the wooden board on which Xu Jinyi was lying.

Qiao Tian was the third young master of the Qiao family when he was young. He had two capable half-brothers on top and an old younger brother who was favored by his father. He was in an awkward position, like a transparent person.

But among the four sons of the Qiao family, Qiao Tian, ​​the weakest, inherited all the Qiao family's property.

Create a rift between the two older brothers and let them compete with each other. As for the younger brother who is still underage, it is not a problem at all without his doting father.

Qiao Tian followed this plan carefully since he was a teenager. Finally, the eldest brother killed the second brother and framed his father in a hurry. In the end, his father was stroked by the eldest brother. Before the stroke, he remembered to destroy the eldest brother. A lot of troubles, the fourth child is still a child with a yellow mouth, and he was easily sent abroad by him.

In this way, Qiao Tian seized almost all the power of the Qiao family under the stunned eyes of everyone.

The high-ranking Qiao Tian finally revealed that he was no less than his father's strategy and courage, ruthless and decisive. In just a few years, he expanded the Qiao family's underground territory and silenced those who questioned him.

It has been more than ten years since he was in the top position. Qiao Tian has experienced many big and small incidents. His mind is more wise, his thoughts are more introverted, and his heart is more cold-hearted. Such a deviated thought is absolutely impossible for the cold-hearted Qiao Tian. He should have suspected that person, but as long as he thought of that person, the doubt in Qiao Tian's heart suddenly disappeared. That person is a very good person and will not harm him at all! What's more, that person was supposed to be his baby. baby? Qiao Tianmo's eyes glowed. When the lunch break came, there was another piercing alarm sound outside the dormitory door. Xu Jinyi had just closed his eyes because of the quiet environment in the dormitory, but was shocked by it, opened his eyes suddenly, and shot a sharp gaze like a sharp arrow. Immediately afterwards, Xu Jinyi turned over and got out of bed, rolled up the quilt and threw it on the top bunk of the bed opposite Qiao Tian.

The bottom bunk of this bed is "Second Brother". "Second Brother" is not only burly and terrifying in appearance, but also his ability as a boxing champion by Qiao Tian Boxing Stadium should not be underestimated. Except for Qiao Tian, ​​"Second Brother" can be said to have been beaten all over the place. Prison invincible!

Because "Second Brother" had a lot of power, no one dared to go to his upper bunk, so it was empty.

At this time, Xu Jinyi threw the quilt on the top bunk, obviously wanting to sleep on the head of "Second Brother", who was used to the "Second Brother" who had no one on the top bunk. It was still aching, and the more I thought about it, the more I felt that the new kid was unfathomable.

There was no boss to help him out, and he couldn't beat this kid, so he had to endure it.

Qiao Tianfang could only stare at a piece of wood before frowning, and when he saw Xu Jinyi's movements, the corners of Qiao Tian's eyes were slightly curved.

"Second brother" just finished his psychological construction, and Qiao Tian gave him a wink, "Scorpion, you have moved the bed, the lower bunk is convenient, let the little brother live."

"No, third master—" The man nicknamed Scorpion The boxing champion opened his mouth wide and pointed at Xu Jinyi with a face full of grievances, "Why should I make room for him?"

Seeing Qiao Tian frowning, Scorpion immediately rolled up the things on the bed, holding the bed and changing to the one before Xu Jinyi on that bed.

He called himself the second brother in the cell because he didn't dare to be the boss, and the reason he didn't dare was because there was Qiao Tian in this cell.

Who is Joe Tian? The famous Qiao Sanye, the master behind more than half of the underground forces in Shuncheng! From a young boy who was not valued by the Qiao family to the third master Qiao, who is highly respected by everyone on the road, Qiao Tian is respected by many people, and even more feared by many people.

Scorpion is the pillar of Qiao Tian's boxing arena, so he is naturally Qiao Tian's person, but he doesn't have much closeness to Qiao Tian, ​​only increasing respect and fear, which is why Scorpion does not dare to call Qiao Tian the boss, only dare to call him the boss. Call him the third master.

Not only Scorpion, but even the brother who grew up with Qiao Tian did not call him the eldest, but called him the third master.

Scorpion is stupid and doesn't know how to look at people's faces, but the boss of the boxing ring who works for the third master treats him well and often points him to two sentences, one of which he must keep in mind: as long as the third master frowns, no matter what, Be sure to listen to the third master!

Now the third master frowned. Although Scorpion was wronged, he still remembered the teaching of the boss of the boxing ring, and picked up the quilt to make room for Xu Jinyi.

The scorpion's bottom bunk was just opposite to his lover, Xu Jinyi was naturally happy, and hurriedly moved the quilt from the top bunk to the bottom bunk, and smiled at Qiao Tian, ​​"Thank you."

Qiao Tian was also very happy and smiled back.

Although Qiao Tian has been very low-key since he was imprisoned, because the scorpion highly respects Qiao Tian, ​​and because the outside discipline has an unusual attitude towards Qiao Tian, ​​everyone is a human being, and one can guess that Qiao Tian is different. Generally come. Therefore, for Qiao Tian, ​​everyone did not dare to offend him, only to be careful to please him.

It's just that Qiao Tian is extremely difficult to please. He pursed his lips all day long, with an expression that everyone had never seen him smile like this since he was imprisoned. How could this newcomer be so capable? Not only did he kick the mighty second brother, but even the third master was so kind to him, and even let the second brother make room for him to live opposite him? Seeing Qiao Tian's smile, Scorpion was also surprised. His parents divorced when Scorpion was very young, and the ball-like Scorpion was raised by his elderly grandmother. Scorpion has a straight mind and is not good at studying. After dropping out of school to work, he often makes his boss angry. One day, Scorpion, who was desperate, was taken in by the boxing ring, and later he gradually embarked on the path of boxing. Although boxing is very dangerous, he can't stand Scorpion's powerful strength and his strong body. Such unique conditions allow Scorpion to be rarely injured, and even go straight to the sky, rising from a small fighter to a boxing champion, and is respected by everyone in the boxing field. Boxing is richly rewarded, and after becoming a boxing champion, his status is respected, and he has a lot of appearance fees to play. Scorpion quickly collected enough money to pay the richest man in a house, and took his grandma, who depended on each other, from his hometown. In Scorpion's eyes, the good days between him and his grandma were brought to him by the third master Qiao.

It is even said that he killed someone this time, and the third master Qiao personally rescued him. Now he is in prison, and there are people from the third master Qiao who take care of his grandmother outside.

Therefore, in Scorpion's heart, Qiao Sanye is his savior!

Now, Third Master Qiao finally smiled. He should be happy. Third Master Qiao is happy, let alone let him move the bed, he is willing to let him kowtow to that kid.

For the first time, Scorpion felt grateful to Xu Jinyi.

As for Qiao Tian, ​​who was secretly watched by everyone, he was staring at Xu Jinyi's pouty little buttocks because of making the bed. His eyes seemed to be condensing with something deep.

Shuncheng is one of the most economically developed cities in China. In recent years, due to the severe crackdown, the atmosphere in the officialdom has been upright, and even the prisoners have benefited. Apart from the lack of freedom, the day-to-day life is extremely easy. That would require dozens of hours of hard labor every day.

In the afternoon, the team organized activities and played basketball.

There are thousands of prisoners of all kinds in Shuncheng Prison. With so many people who have committed criminal cases, if something goes wrong, the future of the prison guards will be second, and their personal safety will be threatened.

Therefore, to play basketball is not for all prisoners in the prison to play, but to select two classes to play against each other. Coincidentally, the two classes selected today have the cell where Xu Jinyi is located.

Xu Jinyi didn't like playing basketball very much, so he didn't play.

And, he has more important things to do.

The cell where Xu Jinyi was in was the second class. In the second class, Wang Peng and Scorpion, the two generals, had their shoulders removed and the other kicked in the abdomen.

Without Scorpion and Wang Peng, the strength of the second class was greatly diminished. The first class rejoiced and became more heroic. I saw that the score of the second class on the scoreboard had not increased, but the first class's score had risen amazingly. increasingly disparate.

The second class had never experienced such humiliation before, and all of them left the field with their heads slumped, looking at Xu Jinyi with extremely bad eyes.

If he hadn't beaten the second brother and Wang Peng, would the second class be so embarrassing?

These prisoners are also very honorable and humiliating.

How could Xu Jinyi take their unkindness to heart? He was taking advantage of this opportunity to leave the dormitory at this time, and while the discipline was also looking at the gaps in the basketball court, he looked around.