Chapter 15

Xu Jinyi was sleeping vaguely when a gentle voice suddenly sounded in his ear, "Little rascal, raise your ass."

Xu Jinyi knew that it was Zhao Chengli's voice, so he let him move with ease and waited. When he suddenly felt that something was wrong, Zhao Chengli had already penetrated deep into the enemy's interior and captured the enemy's base camp.

Xu Jinyi opened his eyes and looked at someone who was gnawing at him, and he was both angry and funny, "Isn't it not letting you in?"

"Already in." Zhao Chengli pointed with a strong force. , attracting a charming voice from the people below him, "Concentrate on baby, a spring night is worth a thousand dollars."

Xu Jinyi stretched his neck and let Zhao Chengli suck and chew, occasionally uttering a coquettish groan.

Zhao Chengli pinched the baby's waist under him, and the tenderness in his heart almost overflowed.

This person is his treasure, and no one is qualified to hurt him! Thinking of the evidence that his subordinates found this afternoon, Zhao Chengli's eyes suddenly deepened.

It's just a matter of the Li family being careful about the Zhao family, and they dared to hit the little abacus on his heart!

Unforgivable!

The Li family was all gathered in the old man's study, all in a state of panic.

Compared with the top companies in the capital, the Li family, who has only made a fortune for a few decades, is really not on the table. That's why, up to Mr. Li, down to Mo Sun, the recent governor of the Li family, their ultimate goal is to become a member of the cutting-edge.

However, the three generations of grandparents have struggled for decades, and the Li family is still wandering in the outer layers. After thinking about it, if you want to make the family go further, marrying the top family is the fastest and most effective way.

Marry with whom? The eyes of more than two dozen people in the Li family took a look like a searchlight, and they came to the Zhao family.

Zhao Jiaming is just a business family on the surface, but anyone with knowledge in the capital does not know that the Zhao family is the real direct descendant?

More noble than the princes of ancient times.

Thinking of this, the eyes of the Li family were all red and excited, like hungry beggars picking up big gold ingots.

Although the Zhao family is not single-handed for several generations, among the youngest generation, the most outstanding is Zhao Chengli from the big house.

The Li family understands that only the Yue family, who is the most promising Zhao Chengli, can obtain the greatest benefits from this marriage.

In terms of age, only the eldest granddaughters Li Mengxin and Zhao Chengli are the same age.

What's more, in the third generation of the Li family, only this eldest granddaughter has far-reaching strategies, is dignified and generous, and is a hundred times better than a man. If she were to marry Zhao Chengli, although the Zhao family was famous for being strict, it would be hard not to be satisfied with this daughter-in-law.

In this way, it is imperative to marry the eldest granddaughter Li Mengxin to Zhao Chengli!

The recruiter is the wife and the concubine is the concubine. The Li family did not publicize their plans to the public, and even except Li Mengxin, the Li family did not tell any of their grandchildren about their plans.

Because of this, Zhao Chengli, who didn't pay attention to Li Mengxin at first, didn't know what the Li family was thinking until now.

The Li family has carefully cultivated Li Mengxin for more than ten years. Seeing that Zhao Chengli has reached the age of marriage, before they have time to be happy, they heard the news that Zhao Chengli does not love rosy and blue faces!

Thunderbolt, but so be it.

Can gather the power of the whole family to cultivate the eldest granddaughter for so many years, if you can't get equal or even higher benefits, wouldn't those earlier efforts be in vain?

Mr. Li finally made a final decision: Can Zhao Chengli really marry a male wife? There are also rich children who are born fond of Longyang. Which one does not marry a wife obediently and give back a lot of sons and daughters? Granddaughter, if you marry another man, you have to worry that he will produce some illegitimate children, but marrying into the Zhao family is different. Even if you suffer a little grievance, Zhao Chengli will only have you as a woman, and his children can only be you are born. Besides, my good granddaughter married Zhao Chengli, whose Zhao family has a habit of breaking sleeves. The Zhao family will feel sorry for you even more, and will you worry about having a good life in the future?

Li Mengxin thought so.

Now that he has made up his mind that he will not marry Zhao Chengli, the people around Zhao Chengli should also be cleaned up.

For example, Xu Jinyi, who is now spoiled by Zhao Chengli, her face like a flower like jade makes her jealous, her noble and holy charm makes her feel inferior, and her quick method of accumulating money shocked her.

Li Mengxin has read these words thousands of times since she was a child. Even if she is not happy, she can still maintain the most perfect posture in front of Xu Jinyi and even all her friends.

But until she saw such a scene, Li Mengxin panicked like never before, unable to maintain even the most basic demeanor.

When a few people gathered that day, Xu Jinyi seemed to be thirsty, so he picked up the glass on the table and put it in his mouth, but accidentally took the wrong glass from Zhao Chengli.

Zhao Chengli seemed to be happy to see it happen, but when Xu Jinyi put down the cup, he took advantage of Xu Jinyi's inattention, quietly held the cup, and took a sip from the same place where Xu Jinyi left his mouth!

The next second, Zhao Chengli was guilty of a thief, and secretly glanced at Xu Jinyi. Seeing that Xu Jinyi did not notice his small movements, his eyes suddenly curved a small arc. Those black eyes were full of doting tenderness. ?

That is no longer a heartbeat, it is infatuation!

How could Li Mengxin not panic? Probably in Zhao Chengli's heart, Xu Jinyi's light kiss is a hundred times more important than the life and death of the Li family! With such a pillow wind, even if the Li family had to work hard to get on the Zhao family's big boat, Xu Jinyi could easily kick them off by raising his feet!

Under the panic, Li Mengxin's previous shrewdness and strong ability also gave a discount, but her nature was far-reaching, and she cleverly arranged the two pieces of Guan Xiaoting and Meng Zijie secretly, let them be cicadas or mantises, the oriole will only be herself!

The mantis catches the cicada, followed by the oriole. As everyone knows, after the Oriole, there are hunters waiting patiently.

As long as one knows that she is the mastermind behind the scenes, Zhao Chengli, the lucky son of this world, can still find no evidence?

Finally, the Li family received the information from Zhao Chengli.

In the end, Li Mengxin was disliked and abandoned by Zhao Chengli before she married Zhao Chengli, and the Li family was blacklisted by the Zhao family before they became in-laws with the Zhao family.

======

Three years later, the capital city's third prison.

At the end of the day's reformation, Meng Zijie and the inmates finished their meal and sat in their seats, waiting for the TV to turn on.

Three years ago, he was sentenced to four years in prison by the court for his failed attempts to frame Guan Xiaoting and Xu Jinyi for drugging, and he was sentenced to four years in prison for his previous defamation charges.

Then, he came to this prison.

The prison was a mixed bag. At first, he was beaten, scolded and insulted. There were countless embarrassing things. Later, he went with the boss of the same room. Most of the prisoners in the prison are crooked and cracked, and few can compare to him, not to mention, he was a college student before he was imprisoned. It's not easy to find a college student with thin skin and tender meat in prison. Although it's not like a fish in water, it's still acceptable, no need to starve, no need to freeze, and no need to be forced to do things that make him feel sick and horrified just thinking about it.

Even if it was decent, life here was a hundred times more difficult than outside, but Meng Zijie was very satisfied. Only now did he realize that contentment is a blessing. Xu Jinyi has rich and powerful parents, and he also has parents who love him like treasures. Thinking of coming to see his parents in prison in the middle of the month, Meng Zijie clenched his fists secretly. My parents are obviously much older, their hair that used to be black and shiny is now gray, and they are only in their early forties! Fortunately, Song Tiancheng once gave him a suite and some valuable brand names. Now that his parents have left their hometown where they are full of acquaintances, they also have a place to live in the capital. He doesn't need to worry about it in prison.

"Recently, the reporter met Zhao Chengli, the president of Zhao Group, and Xu Jinyi, the chairman of Jinhui Group, near Central Street. The two behaved very closely. The homosexuality between Mr. Zhao and Mr. Xu once again caused heated discussions among netizens. Some netizens said: Although Mr. Zhao and Mr. Xu Dong has not expressed his position yet, but I can smell a strong taste of JQ from these photos, no matter whether the relationship is true or not, our whole family wishes you a happy life." The female voice on the TV interrupted Meng Zijie's thoughts, Mencius Jie looked up and saw that several photos were being played on a loop. Zhao Chengli was holding Xu Jinyi's wrist, Zhao Chengli was putting a hat on Xu Jinyi, and Zhao Chengli was putting clothes on Xu Jinyi who was asleep in the car... Meng Zijie's heart There are fluctuations, but he is no longer jealous of Xu Jinyi, just a little remorse and annoyance. If he hadn't framed Xu Jinyi several times because of jealousy, he wouldn't have been expelled from the school, let alone come to this place, leaving an indelible stain on his life. Counting the age, I should have graduated for more than a year now, maybe working in a not-so-small company, receiving a salary that is not much but enough to eat, working from 9 to 5, and living a busy and sufficient day every day. He can even wait patiently for someone who really likes him to appear in his life. However, for the current self, that ordinary and ordinary life is a delusion. Fortunately, because of his good behavior, the original four-year prison sentence was reduced by half a year. In a few months, he will be able to get out of this cage and be reunited with his parents! Days, and finally have some hope. Meng Zijie looked at the luxurious building on the screen, with envy in his eyes, but also quiet and soft. Today's Jinhui is no longer the former Jinhui Entertainment Media Co., Ltd. It has grown into a grand group with hundreds of national chain department stores, movie theaters, hotels... The former Jinhui Entertainment Media is now a leading entertainment company in China. Clothing, food, housing, transportation, entertainment, Jinhui is everywhere, and it has gradually become the best choice in the hearts of the people. It can be said that today's Jinhui is not inferior to the domestic leader Zhao.

Xu Jinyi, after all, became a flying eagle in the sky.

The regrets of this life have been cast, and if there is another life, he will definitely be an ordinary chaffinch with peace of mind.