7. Nemesis

"He was someone who did not die when he should have died"

Sanctum of the Losts :

This is the place where all the lost souls find solace. This is the place where you can find what you lost (inner peace). Sanctum of the Losts was for the people who lost everything - their loved ones, their families, their rich and everything that gave their life meaning. It was hidden deep in the valley of Rocks which made very impossible for the ordinary people to find it. Only the chosen ones and the ones who were sent by the universe, can find it. The sanctum holds great Magics and spells within in it. Great Magicians who can control the laws of nature resided there in peace. It was leaded by the Supreme Magi, who is known as the one who knows everything. He protected the Sanctum from all dark enemies who were thirsted to find the place and get a hold of the power that was hidden in the Sanctum. The Sanctum was a ' paradise for lost ' but only for the chosen. Those who came to the Sanctum were divided into three phases or groups : 1st group are called the early ones. These people are the one who were just came to the Sanctum and are mentally and physically weak because of what they lost. They are given enough care and medical assistance for their physical and mental health. In this time, they were given counselings and teachings of what they really need in life and how they can come over their pain. They are encouraged to love and accept themselves and they are given a clear idea of what life is all about. Some people will leave Sanctum after this phase as they have learned to stand up against their struggles and also healed.
The 2nd group are called the learners of life or the learning ones. These people got through the counseling phase and decided to stay in the Sanctum to learn Magic. When they reach this phase, they will not be allowed to go outside the Sanctum. Because when they reach this phase, they should promise in front of the Supreme Magi who will hold the the truth crystal to spent their rest of the life here behind the Sanctum's closed doors and will sacrifice their body and everything to learn the art of Magic. If they break the promise, they will be killed by other Magicians. They were taught Magic from beginning, step by step. Only the Harmless Magics were taught to them. In this phase, they are separated into groups of 7 and are taught by their assigned Hekas. These Hekas are teachers who are in the third position in the Sanctum. They will teach the essential and important things of magic to the learners and help them to understand the true powers of Magic from its root. Here they are not called students, instead they are called as the learners.
The third group are called as the Supreme ones. These are the people who have passed the second one and will prepare themselves to learn powerful and mysterious Magics (even dark ones). They are not under any Hekas and will self teach themselves. They will also learn about cosmos and it secrets. As a whole, the Sanctum was a treasure to the lost ones and quest for all those who thirst for power and positions.

But for him it's going to be the place where his revenge journey is going to start.

It was a rainy night and it was very unusual. The wind was raging and the rain was pouring non stop. The sanctum was placed in darkness and candle lights can be seen here and there. All Magicians stayed in their rooms. Some where wandering along the hallways. Even in the storm, the Sanctum looked in peace. The Supreme Magi was kept himself in serenity. He was lighting candles in the 'peace' hall. This Peace hall was like a temple that was located in the center of the Sanctum. It had a big Tree on its middle which was considered sacred by all Magicians. This tree is known as the Tree of souls. It lets the Supreme Magi know the arrival of the lost people to the Sanctum. The tree talks but no one can hear it except The Supreme Magi. He can only feel what it is saying. That night, as he was lighting candles around the tree as the rain drops were falling harsh outside. As he was closing his eyes and meditating himself, he suddenly felt something and looked at the tree. It was saying something to him. Someone has arrived to the Sanctum. The Supreme Magi wondered who came at this rainy night. As he was drowned in thoughts, He heard rushed footsteps that echoed around the place. An Heka was running with worries across his face towards Supreme Magi. He looked scared and nervous. The Supreme Magi turned back and saw the Heka panting. He said with a trembling voice, "a little boy,...... is at our doorstep......and he is very badly injured..... I told him to come in but he told he wants to meet you or he won't move an inch. He looks very weak and his body is wrecked in blood". Supreme Magi heard him silently and turned to take glance at the tree as if he was assuring something. Then He stood up and followed the Heka. Heka was little quick in his steps, guiding the Supreme Magi as he slowly followed the Heka.
When he came, He was little shocked to see the scene infront of him.
A little boy maybe 6 or 5 years old, standing there, completely wet with severe wounds and blood running through his nose and in the side of the neck. The Supreme ran his eyes all over the boy to note his features. He had a pitch black hair and his body was not lean or fat, it was fit. His lips were small but violet in color because of coldness. The Supreme Magi couldn't see his eyes as his head was hung low. He was wearing a shirt that was stained with blood and mud and socked with the rain. He was visibly shaking in cold, his leg and hands were shaking and the rain droplets ran through his body.

Heka said "here. The Supreme Magi has come to see you!" He remained silent still not facing them. The Supreme Magi stepped forward and crouched at the boy's level. Now he can see his wounds clearly. He had a cut in his arm and scratches all over. The Supreme Magi's eyes softened. He slowly lifted the boy's head in order to see his eyes. As he lifted, he saw the violet eyes of his which had tears filled in it. But it also had a fuming fire. A Fuming fire of rage. The Supreme Magi noticed it but he didn't ask anything. He stared deep into the boy's eyes with his dark brown eyes as if he was staring right at his soul. The boy didn't flinch at the old man's stare. He stared back at him with the tear filled eyes. The Heka was surprised with the boy and asked "what is your name boy?" The boy then turned his look at the heka and said in an innocent bold voice, "Mochim". The Supreme Magi raised his eyebrows slightly, stood up on his feet. He then faced the Heka who was standing beside him and said in an ordering manner, " take him to the healer". The Heka nodded and took some steps forward to take the boy. When the Supreme Magi was about to leave, The boy shouted in a loud voice, " will you teach me Magic?!" Hearing This, the Supreme Magi stopped in his steps and turned around to look at the boy. Even Heka was taken back by the question.The Supreme Magi saw the determination in his eyes and he softly smiled saying, " first get rest... then we can see..." and exited from there. The boy was then took to the healing room. The Supreme Magi came to the tree back and looked at it with question in his eyes. He never saw someone like this. The boy's eyes, it holded the silent rage of revenge that made him resilient to his wounds. If an ordinary child suffered the wounds that he suffered, it would die. But he seems stronger than other children. The Supreme Magi sighed and glanced at the floor in silence. The Heka who took the boy, came to The Supreme Magi and said in surprised voice, "Supreme, the boy is taking rest now. Even the healer was shocked to see the wounds that covered the boy's body. But he is very strong and he was able to manage the pain. He seems very strange and different. What if he is a dark force?" The Supreme Magi said in calm tone, " No". "Are you sure?", the Heka asked worried. The Supreme Magi said " don't worry. He is not. Instead He is here for something else." "What it is?", the heka quickly asked. "I don't know. The time will tell us. We have to be patient.....
but one thing is sure, he is going to be someone's pain and regret....."