11. Orsus

"Vengeance is mine; I will repay."

Continuation of Nemesis :

Sanctum of Lost:

'My legs are hurting....I-I can't run anymore' 'don't give up, Mo... just a little bit... please...' the girl told her little brother as they ran into the dark forest. They were running and running to escape the men who were chasing them. The girl tried her best to drag her little brother along with her speed but suddenly tripped and fell to the ground harshly. 'Katara, what happened?' Her brother asked panicking. 'Katara, wake up let's go... wake up... I am scared!'
The girl tried her best to get up on her feet but her tiring legs gave up. From far She can hear the horses nearing them. She knows they both can't do this. With a moment of thought, She quickly turned to her crying brother, cupping his face and said with a panting voice, 'Mochim, listen to me carefully.... I don't think we both can escape from those monsters. But I want you to live. I want you to live so that you can avenge me.... our father.... our tribe... only you can avenge us...' 'but...', the boy interrupted. 'Don't say anything Mo... you have to live, please... promise me that you will live to avenge us. Promise me that now you will run as fast as you can, not turning back...' 'but where... wi-will I-I go....', the boy asked whimpering.' you will know where to... and remember this... I love you Mo...' and hugged him. The little boy hugged her and whimpered. The girl pulled away and said 'Run Mo... run as fast as you can...' and the little boy started to run from there. 'Run... don't look back...' the boy ran with tears and hearing his sister's voice disappear as he went far...

Mochim got up with a sudden jerk. The same dream. It's been haunting him every single night. For him it's not a dream. It was a remainder for his purpose of living. The purpose of Vengeance. He woke up from his bed, his bare body sweating with the shock of the dream. He still remembers it like it happened yesterday... the screams, the pain, his sister's words, all have fueling his thirst for revenge and it was well preserved these past 18 years. The day he waited has finally came, the day when he starts his journey for revenge and that was this day. He got up from his bed, checked his watch glass and went to refresh himself. After his refreshment, he put on his magician attire which was a sap green rob with a brown belt that has a little leather bag attach to it and big magic boots. Mochim now 19, has changed his hair to blonde from black. He has not only built his body but also hardened his heart from any kind of emotions except Vengeance and anger. The Supreme Magi who took him in, sensed that he is not here for learning but for something else. Surprisingly at very young age, he passed to the 2nd phase, the learning phase. There he learned all kind of basic magics. His hekas were surprised by his learning skills. He was dedicated, determined, quick witted and a quick learner. When he turned 12, he was eligible to learn the powerful magics which got everyone in the Sanctum to be surprised. It was the very first time, a boy of such young age has become a Supreme one. From there he learned all kind of powerful magics and about cosmos and its secrets. But as per the rule no one should leave the Sanctum after this phase but He has other purposes. And the Supreme Magi knows that so for the first time in the Sanctum's history a person is going out with all the knowledge of magic. Everyone questioned Supreme Magi that how he can break a sacred rule for a young boy. But Supreme Magi knows that making him stay here wouldn't bring the change the 'people' needed. His vengeance is not of blood but of the revelation of truth that was hidden for a long time. It's time to bring it out. That was the soul reason the Supreme Magi was ready to break the sacred rule. He allowed him to leave and that was the day he was going to leave the Sanctum.

Mochim was searching Supreme Magi only to find him in the gardens. The Supreme Magi was standing infront of a cherry blossom tree, staring as it withered its flowers for the gentle breeze. Mochim walked to him and stood behind him. "So you leaving?", asked the Supreme Magi, feeling his presence but still his eyes on the tree. "Yes and I need your blessings for it", said Mochim looking at the Supreme. Supreme Magi gave a laugh and said, " you need my blessings to take lives?" And turned to look at him. He was now staring at the same violet eyes that was filled with fuming anger 18 years ago to now. Mochim said, " well, just taking the lives of the ones who took innocents". Supreme smirked and asked, "only the one or a whole city?" Mochim looked at him. He does knows everything. The Supreme Magi patted his shoulder and continued, " I am not going to stop you but I can't give you my blessings neither" and started walking away from him in slow pace. Mochim followed him and asked, " why is that you won't stop me? You know I am going for blood right?" "You say you are going for the blood. But fate has other plans for you. Yours this revenge is going to change the fate of many, in a good way. So it's not my duty to stop until the future was already seen", said Supreme in calm voice. Hearing that Mochim was taken back. 'His Vengeance is going to save others', his mind confused for a moment. But he took it back of his mind and said " I don't believe in fate. Let it do whatever it want but my revenge will be taken against the ones who took everything from me. Their fate will change not in good way, but a in painful, regretful way". Supreme, hearing that stopped in his steps and turned to him. He knows he was a young soul with anger burning through his veins. He said " whatever it is, change is inevitable for everyone, for you too". And walked away from there. Mochim stood there in silence. He was confused but he shook that thoughts away and went to take his belongings.

After taking his belongings, he went to staple where his horse was kept ready. "Luna, are you ready?", he asked his horse patting it gently. "You are going?" asked a voice from behind. Mochim turned around to see and found his friend Pangi standing behind him. Pangi was of same age as Mochim. He was a black boy with a heart of white. He was kind, determined and ready to fight for righteous things. He had his own principles and always followed them. Mochim befriended him and they had a good friendship for a long time. He knows about his friend's revenge and why he was taking and on whom he was taking it. So from the day he heard about it, he was insisting him to join him too. Mochim said to his friend, " yes. I am." "Allow me to take part in your revenge", Pangi requested. Mochim was little surprised. He said to him in a light voice, " No Pangi. I can't let your hands get bloody." Pangi continued, " No Mochim. When I came to know your story, your vengeance, I too want to become a part of it, in your revenge of blood". Mochim shook his head and after a long time he felt fear in his heart. He is not ready lose another person in his life. He said "No. Listen my soul is already destroyed years ago. only my flesh is surviving because of this vengeance and this sin will soon kill me when my anger is gone. I don't want to lose anyone again including you, Pangi". He grabbed his hands and his eyes pleading his friend to take his request back. Pangi said, " No Mochim. I have nothing to lose. Even if I die, it's not your fault. This is my decision. You have to allow me". Mochim knows if Pangi is determined about something he will not easily let it go. He hugged his friend and whispered "please, don't. This is my battle. Let me fight it alone". Pangi smiled and said slowly, " it's alright. I am with you in your battle. I will be your wingman. I can't let my friend alone. He needs me". Mochim wanted to cry. But he restraint his emotions and pulled back. Pangi continued, " I have already asked permission to Supreme Magi and he allowed me to come with you. My horse is also ready". Mochim gave a nod and turned to his horse. Now he got a partner who will be on hiss side which did terrified him. With those thoughts, They both got up on their horses and left the staple. As they both left the staple, they glanced at the Sanctum for one last time. The place that saved them. They are grateful for that. They saw the Supreme Magi standing at the balcony looking at them with a farewell look. He smiled at them and gave a nod. Mochim will never forget him. He too gave a nod back. The Supreme Magi then whispered to himself, " The journey has begun..... Let the door be opened". As per the words, The big wooden front door of the Sanctum opened for them, revealing the world outside. Mochim and Pangi, after a long time crossed the doors of the Sanctum that they came for healing. Pangi asked his friend, " where to now, my friend?" Mochim said with firm voice, "to UKIYO".

"Ah So it started?.... mm... LET THE TALE BEGIN....", said the figure who was watching all this from far.

Everyone is watched.