36. Aphotic

" Nothing stays in the dark for ever...."

Continuation:

Selin:

Moon was taking deep breaths and shaking in fear. He was bit pale and his eyes were filled with tears. Joon was now scared of what happened to his human. He was holding him as Moon crawled in his arms shaking like he was cold eventhough it was a hot day. " What is it? Please tell me..." Moon was too stunned to speak anything. Joon looked around to see the people who were passing by, were started to crowd around them seeing the scene. They were murmuring to each other as they surrounded both of them and asked, " is he alright?" " what happened?" Joon who was too stumbled at the moment, was looking around at the people frantically. He knows no one means harm but this is too dangerous for him and his human if they find who they are. He quickly lifted Moon in bridal style and walked out of the crowd in a quick manner. He carried him quickly away from there as he heard the murmuring of the people fading slowly with the distance. He searched for a secret place away from everyone and he found a lone tree where there seem to be no one around. When He reached its trunk, he carefully dropped Moon in the soft grass as he was clutching Joon's shirt collar like a child and still shaking in tremendous fear. Joon made him lean on the trunk and holded Moon's cheeks to look at him in his eyes. Moon was shaking in fear as his eyes were literally about to cry. Joon who was scared of what might happened to his human, said holding, " Be calm, human" and as per his words, his violet aura surrounded Moon, giving him calm atmosphere and taking out his fear. Moon took a slow breath as he inhaled the aura and his shaking stopped leaving him sigh in relief. Now He looked at Joon who was holding him. Clearly he can see the worry in his eyes and without a second thought, he hugged him tightly. Joon who didn't expect this action, widened his eyes and stayed still. Moon who was hugging him, came back to his position and faced Joon who was looking at him surprised but still worriedvat the same time. Moon took a deep breath and murmured "thank you". Joon started at him in silence. Moon again met with the fairy's eyes and continued, " for comforting me..." Joon kept his hand on his shoulder and asked with concern, " what happened?" Moon closed his eyes and tried to remember what he saw. When he closed his eyes, He saw a man with purple hair wielding the sword, standing against a throne which was burning in flames. The man was bleeding but Moon couldn't see his face as he was able to see his back only. It was just for some quick seconds of vision but it scared him a lot. Like he felt like It was him and he could feel the blood dripping in his hand where he held the sword tight and he could feel the wrath of fire as it burnt the mighty throne in front of his eyes. Moon frowned as he thought hard and said slowly in a fragile voice, " the sword.. it was... It seemed like it was calling me..." Joon looked at him cooking his eyebrows. 'A sword called him?' His mind said in a questionable voice. Joon looked at him carefully trying to read his humans expression and asked in a slow tone, " what?" Moon gulped a bit and said, " the sword in the statue's hand... It seemed familiar... So much of familiar..." And shut his eyes as like his head was in pain trying to recall the vision. Joon concerned again, asked, " are you good?" Moon said nodding his head softly, " nothing. It scared me..." Joon understood that he was scared of something he saw and gave him gentle pat on his back and rubbed it to create warmness. This relaxed Moon a bit as he sighed. Then they both sat under the cooling shade of the tree for sometime for some rest as the day was getting more hotter and hotter. During that time, both of them didn't talk about Moon's weird dream as Joon thought it might more scare him if he talks about it and on the other hand, Moon didn't want to say anything as he thought thinking about it will concern his fairy. But still his mind was thinking of the weird vision he saw. He was thinking of what it really meant and why he saw it in the statue. Joon too was thinking about it even though he was not talking about it. He was curious of what his human saw in that statue. He was remainded that he mentioned the sword that the statue was holding. And his thoughts drifted to the sword. 'what is in that sword', his mind thought seriously. But he couldn't come to any conclusion as of now he only wants to think about his human and make him comfortable. Thus he left it back on his mind...