22. Oblivion : prt - 2

"When the fate gave him another chance. The happiness started to search him.."

Continuation:

Hospital of lost children :

He was waiting. Waiting for the same creature that he saw yesterday in the corner of his room to come again today. When he got up in the morning, he was again laid on his bed and his mind vaguely remained that he fainted seeing that creature. 'Well... is the creature that scary? Why did he faint?' He thought. 'Well whatever it is. Today I have to find whether this is true or not'. He was determined to meet the creature yesterday he saw. He was eagerly waiting for it.

Nurse Betseth was roaming here and there in her room, deeply thinking about something. She was still confused of what happened yesterday :

'As she opened the door of Moon's room, she saw a figure jumping out of the window and vanishing. In fear she screamed a bit. She then ran to the window and peeped outside and found the creature disappeared. She was so shocked. She then ran to Moon who was sleeping and checked him and again to her great shock, his whip wounds were completely vanished. She was now totally in a shock state. What is that creature? Is it a devil or anything else? How his wounds got disappeared? All were confusing her mind. After some moment, without waking him up, she left the room silently...'

Today she planned to go to Moon's room to check whether what she saw yesterday was true or not. She nodded to herself and went to prepare a plate for Moon.

Joon reached the window and slowly peeped to see his human, not slept and waiting for him. Joon sighed and thought, ' I knew this' and without hesitation he entered the room. Moon who sitting on the bed, stunned by this and got up, stood close to the wall in fear. Joon landed in front of him, his violet aura surrounding him. Moon first scared looked at him closely. He then enquired, " are you the creature that came yesterday night?" Joon didn't say anything. Moon took a close look at him. He was just like him but with big ears and a violet butterfly wings. Moon asked, " you don't talk? Are you going to eat me?" Joon smiled warmly at him and said, " you do not need to be afraid. I am not going to eat you". Moon, still not believing, said" how can I believe you?" Joon said, " come closer and take a look at me". He slowly took some steps ahead to see Joon closer. Moon looked at Joon's features. He was indeed like him. He had a purple hair and his orbs were purple too. He was all purplish. He had a light skin and chubby cheeks. Moon's fear disappeared little by little. A smile creeped in his face and unconsciously he poked Joon's cheeks. " They are soft..." he murmured. Joon found it weird of what his human was doing. "You are like me" said Moon in an little excited voice. "Well.. yes a little bit", corrected Joon with a wondered look. " I thought you will eat me... anyways...who are you?" Joon laughed and said, " eat you? No... what made you think a fairy like that?" Moon formed a 'oh' and asked in shock, "you are a fairy?! I heard them in tales only". "Oh we are in a tale", Joon said teasingly. Moon not understanding anything walked past him and stood near the window. He continued, " well why do you visit me every night?" Joon thinking for second and said, " I can't say it to you". Moon crooked his eyebrows and pouted, " why you can't?" Joon smiled and said, " some personal mission of mine that I can't enclose to you". Moon nodded and asked back, " are you here to heal me?" Joon was little taken back. He didn't know his human knows this. Joon didn't answer anything. Moon gently smiled and said, " I know why fairies visit a person like me... to heal and give happiness, am I right?" Still Joon didn't say anything. He looked at him keenly. Moon sighed and turned his gaze outside, looking outside of the window at the Moon and said, " well let me say... first of all, thank you if you came to heal me... but it's useless... beacuse, any way I am going to die soon..." and paused for a moment. Joon's gaze turned gentle that moment. "Why are you saying that? Does nobody loves you?" asked him. Moon's eyes looked down and he said in a slow voice, "I never knew what love was". Then again silence occupied between them. "It's not totally true... all beings in this world has someone to love them. No one is alone here". Moon giggled turning back and said, " Not in this hell..." Joon gave a confused look. He asked, " Do you live here?" Moon sighed and said, " well it's little difficult to explain". " I may like to hear it", immediately Joon said. Moon thought for a moment, leaned a bit to the window and continued in a soft voice : " this is our home... for children who are cursed.. for children who don't deserve love including me... we were abandoned by our family, by our parents when we are born and joined in this hell... which teaches you to remember that you are unworthy, unloved, cursed and ill fated... and you never deserve happiness.... here everyone has their own physical problems... myself.. I have... a very dangerous disease that allows me to live not longer... my days are coming to an end soon... and... " he paused for a moment and looked at Joon. Joon to looked at him sincerely. Moon softly smiled at him and said, " I am excitingly waiting for my death..." tears started to fill his eyes as he finished the sentence. Joon's heart dropped what a pity state his human has been? Moon continued with tears in his eyes, " thank you... for trying to heal me.. but you should find someone else to heal... even if you heal me.. it will be of no use... " and sighed. Joon took some steps towards him. Now he looked straight into Moon's sad eyes. After a paused moment, he asked, " Do you want to get out of here and spend your last days enjoying the outer world? I mean I still don't know whether I can cure your disease but I can give you happiness." Moon looked at him in confusion.... does he want to get out this hell and enjoy the outer world? Yes... but is he ready for it? He was scared.

Moon hesitated and said, " I can't get out of here. This is my fate.. to be bonded as an animal rest of my life.." and showed Joon his shackle in his leg. Joon said, " No.. your fate is not going to be finished with this... I can help you. If you wish, I can get you out of here". Moon softly gazed at him, tears filling his eyes more. As this was happening here...

Nurse Betseth was coming to his room. She was taking her steps silently. She paced silently to the room and stood near the door. She kept her ears close to the door to here if any sound is heard...

Joon said picking Moon's hand in his, " see... I want you to spend your last days in happiness, not in here... come with me I will show you the world and all its happiness". Moon pulled his hand from his and said, " No I can't come with you... please..." " Listen.. you deserve happiness. I want you to have it.. in your last days... or maybe I don't know....please come with me..." Moon shook his head as no and tried to move away.

Nurse Betseth heard this and in shock she gasped and dropped the plate on the floor. Joon and Moon looked at the direction of the door. Moon realized that someone was standing behind the door and hearing them. Nurse Betseth ran to get The head Nurse Alice and others. Moon quickly insisted Joon, " You have to go... NOW!!" Joon confused, " why? What happened?" Moon rushed him, " they are coming!! They will catch you too... just fly away...GO!!!" Joon looked at the door. Who is coming? He still didn't get what he was saying. Nurse Betseth, The head Nurse Alice and others rushed to the attic. Moon heard their footsteps nearing the room. He begged " please just leave from here... please...." Joon quickly thought of something. The Nurses reached the room and quickly opened the lock. Moon was so scared. Joon who was thinking of a plan, without a second, broke the shackle from Moon's leg and pushed him out the window. Moon screamed as he fell. when they entered the room, Joon too jumped down from the window. The Nurses seeing it, rushed to the window and saw Moon and Joon both falling. Moon closed his eyes thinking 'oh no I am going to hit the ground!' Before he could hit the ground, Joon catched him swiftly and flew up, vanishing into the sky. The nurses watched this in a great shock. They had no idea what in the world happened. Joon holded Moon tightly and flew among the clouds. Moon after some time, slowly opened his eyes realizing that he had not hit the ground and saw he was flying. He looked at Joon who was holding him tighter and his graceful wings flying in the night sky. They flew like a comet. Moon enjoyed the flying still little scared of the height. Then he closed his eyes again in the fairy's arms....

Knowing that a new beginning is waiting for him....