30. Enouement : prt - 3

"Life is the funniest...."

Continuation: (a short chapter)

(This chapter happens after the events of Eris prt 2 & Neikea)

"How long we have to carry him?", questioned one of the men in his weary voice who was tired of carrying unconscious Vantae. "Just for some time until we reach the Darkstone", the man who was the seller said in a irritated voice. He and his henchman were carrying Vantae for almost an hour or more. They have no choice to rest as they knew the longer they stay the chances of getting caught were high. As quickly as possible, they have to cross the river Thetis. If they did, it will be much easier for them to reach their destination without any trouble. Even they can't hire a horse as it may leave trace or it may catch someone's eyes. This made more trouble for them.

For their fast and weary walking, they reached Darkstone quickly. First they both got Vantae down on an dark ally and took some breath. "He may look fragile, but he is quite heavy", exclaimed the henchman to the seller. The seller nodded still catching some breath and said, " all those good feast he has eaten is troubling us now..." the henchman smirked at the words. "Now what?", he asked keeping his both hands on his hips. The Seller looked at him and continued, " I have already sort out a potential buyer. His name is Baron Daue of Nymora. He is one of the richest person there and he is a council man in Nymorian Republic. So we have a good fortune waiting for us" and with that a big smile creeped on his face. The henchman face lit up hearing that and his eyes turned to Vantae in a creepy manner. "Well he is going to make us rich, poor boy..." and gave a loud laugh. The Seller smirked as his eyes shined and said in a non caring tone, " he is indeed unlucky because Lady Sira has ordered us that we should never return to Ukiyo nor send any letters to her. She has said that after we kidnap him, she will cut ties with us, leaving this boy to our full control. She have already gave us 500 gold coins as the price for his kidnap. With that we must get him to Nymora by day after tomorrow". The henchman nodded carefully as he listened his master's plan. The Seller continued, " we have to be very careful, you understand? We should not plant any doubt on anyone's mind until we reach there. I have already called for another two men to travel with us. They will be meeting us on Selin. We must get there by the allotted time". Again the henchman nodded without a word. Then he asked, " what if he wakes up before reaching Selin?" " No he will not. Lady Sira said the drug will last for almost 42 hours. The drug is too strong. So nothing to worry. He will not wake for another two days". The henchman smirked and looked at Vantae again. he noticed that still he was in his expensive clothes. " we have to change his clothes Master. His clothes will definitely get us in trouble", he said as he pointed out. The Seller nodded in agreement as his glance fell on Lying Vantae and he quickly pulled out a dirty normal clothes from his big bag that he carried along. " take his clothes off and put them in this bag. I guess his clothes to should cost more. We can sell them in the local market for a good prize", said the Seller as he handed the normal clothes to his henchman. The henchman took them and changed Vantae's clothes. He then packed his expensive dress in the big bag. After changing his clothes, the henchman hided Vantae's face using a scarf so that no one can notice him. As now, the Seller and the henchman started to carry Vantae again. They carried him in middle, putting his hands on both of their shoulders.

As they walked through the busy street, they can see that they are getting attention from people in the street as some stared at them. They were looking at them in a weird way and noticed them. Both men avoided their doubtful gazes and walked quickly towards the river port. When they reached there, the boat was about to leave. The men quickened their steps to the boat and stopped it. All the eyes on the boat were staring at them. The Seller said, " let us in this boat. Our friend here needs to go to his home. He is not feeling". The rider looked at them and said, " look the boat is full. How can you come in this?". The henchman rolled his eyes and raised his voice and said threatening, " quick this is emergency!" his voice did changed some people's view on them. The seller looked at his henchman and then the rider. He was gulping a bit in nervous and his hand grabbed Vantae's hips little tighter. The rider stood there looking at them. At that moment a man got up and offered them his seat followed by another two men. Sighing in relief, both men sat in front four people. The Seller already noticed that there was a boy in purple hair and a boy whose eyed were blindfolded sitting behind them. He could hear a boy whisper in the purple haired boy's ear about them. He didn't want to make a fuse so he remained silent. He found it weird but shrugged it off like he didn't care....

Then the boat rod silently.... with those four of them...