35. Vision

"The sword calls out its king. Only a true king can hear it's voice...."

Other river bank:

"Thank you for your help...", Agust bowed to the girl. She smiled kindly and bowed to him and turned to Hobi who was handing her a bag. "This contains 500 gold coins. A small gesture for your help...", he said as he gave them to her with a small smile. She bowed to him with a smile saying a little thank you underneath her breath. Agust who turned to walked away, again turned to look at her and asked,"what is your name, girl?" The girl first hesitant, then said, " Iithia". Agust nodded with a smile and said, "Again thank you for your help". Soon after he and Hobi walked away from her. Iithia stood there looking at them.

"Now we have to get a carriage..." Agust said as he led them to the place where passenger carriages were standing. There was one carriage which was about to depart to Selin. They both looked at it and Hobi said, "if we take this, we will only reach at night. And our delay might be favorable for those kidnappers". Agust sighed at hearing him. Hobi was right. These passengers carriage were awfully slow and it would take atleast 6 hours to reach Selin but these carriages would take an extra 2 hours to reach. Agust sighed heavily in frustration. He thought for a moment deeply to reach Selin as soon as possible. They have already left their horses in Darkstone to a horse holder until they return back. If they had them, they might reach quicker. Now they don't have them. As Agust was drowned in thinking, Hobi looked around and spotted a man with some horses some distance away. He was letting his horses drink some water in the river. Hobi at that sight, suddenly had an idea and said to Agust, " Follow me" and walked to the man. Agust who couldn't understand what his friend was doing, followed him with a confused face. As they both walked closer to the man they can see him sitting on a rock, looking at his horses with a stick in his hand. The man was a peasant as his clothes showed. Hobi slowed his pace as he approached the man, followed by Agust. "Pardon me sir?", Hobi asked in a polite manner as he leaned towards him. The man was little taken back by the sudden deep voice and looked at Hobi in a scared manner. He noticed Hobi wearing a knight armor with Ukiyo's symbol. Hobi gave a gentle smile and continued in the same polite voice, " Don't be scared sir. I am Hobi Volderwaal and this is my Friend, Agust Hennington. We are from Ukiyo and we are in a bit hurry as we are in search of a boy who is my friend's brother. He was kidnapped by some evil men and we have to get to Selin before they could get away from us. If you give us two of your horses, we will give you 500 gold coins for it. Please sir", Hobi finished his sentence and looked at the man who was looking at him, his lips little parted away in wonder. Next minute, two horses were standing in front of them. Hobi handed the man with a bag as the man smilingly got the bag from his hands. Agust was pretty impressed that the man agreed to give his horses easily. Well humans will do anything for some gold coins. Hobi turned to Agust who was standing there in awe of his actions. Hobi said teasingly, " what? You are flabbergasted?" Agust smiled and said, " well kind of". Hobi said, " Now let us move. We don't have time." Agust hearing that nodded firmly and both of them got on each horses and rode off to Selin.

Selin:

Lady Rosa walked through the crowded street with on hand holding to Mochim's shoulders. She was very cautious not create doubts on people's mind as she walked through the street her eyes looking both of her sides. She could see the ventors calling out to sell their things and people chatting in groups here and there. Musicians playing music while people stood there and listened to them. Some jesters and acrobats entertaining people. The street was loud of all these things happening. Lady Rosa held Mochim close to her so that he won't get lost. As she walked through the crowd, someone quickly dashed Mochim which caused a bit jerk to both of them. Lady Rosa holded Mochim as he tripped a bit. She turned around to see the man who dashed. She quickly bowed and apologized, " I apologize". The man stared at them and he said in a deep voice, " are you heading to the Island of Sun? " This thrown her into a great shock. She stood there still like a rock not moving an inch. 'How he knew this?' Her mind raced faster as her feet was getting ready to run with Mochim. She backed up a bit as sign of running. The man said, " Don't be scared. I know who you are and what your purpose is. I am here to lead you to that island. The one above has send me here". Lady Rosa looked at him in confusion. She is not ready to believe anyone. But he knows where they were heading and he knew who sent her. But all of this are not sufficient to make her believe him. As she stood there in confusion not knowing what to do.... a quick voice was heard from nowhere 'believe...' she widened her eyes and looked around her like someone talked to her. 'Where did I hear the voice? Is it him?' When she again let her eyes looking everywhere.... 'believe...' again she heard. She now turned around quickly only to see that she was standing in the middle of a desert. Now panic striken, she searched for Mochim only to realize, she was alone. Slowly she understood that it was his doing. Then she looked in front of her and he was standing in front of her. Without her acknowledge, she kneeled before him and bend in front of him. The man stood there, his face hiding in the hood. He smiled and said, " Do not be afraid. I sent him to you. You shall go with him..." before she could look above her, She suddenly realized she was again back to that busy street, Mochim standing beside her and the man looking at her. She took some breath in confirmation and said to the man, " I shall come with you." The man nodded and said, " Follow me."

Moon and Joon walked in the street looking at all the attractions. Both of them were very excited to see the city as it was very beautiful. It's main attraction was it's broad streets with buildings made of white marble and statues of kings here and there. There were many kings who ruled Selin for over 200 years. Now the city was independent of any rule and it didn't come under any reign. Moon was asking a lot of questions as they looked around the beautiful city. Joon answered all of them with joy. He really enjoyed how his human is trying to know the outer world. As they walked, they reached the centre of the city which had a beautiful garden where they can see people enjoying their day. "Can we go there?", Moon asked in a excited voice. Joon nodded with a smile. They both walked into the garden and encountered with all types of colourful flowers. Moon gasped at the beautiful sight infront of him and walked towards those flowers. He crouched down to them and touched them softly as if they were very precious. Moon looked at them in awe and he smiled brightly. Joon looked at him and he too enjoyed the sight. Moon turned to Joon and said, " look fairy, these are so beautiful. I never seen such beautiful flowers in my life. How pretty they are!" Joon giggled and came closer to Moon. He crouched beside him and said," you know something? I have seen beautiful flowers than these" Moon opened his mouth slightly and asked, " really? Where?" Joon said, " I will show you but not today" Moon pouted and said, " ah.. why?" Joon thought his reaction was cute. Moon stood up followed by Joon. As they walked away from the flowers, soon Moon's eyes fell on a statue which was closer. It was right at the center of the garden and it was carved with elegance. Moon slowly walked towards it and saw the statue upclose. It was a statue of a king carved in pure white marble weilding a sword in his hand higher. He stood proudly as he uplift the sword. Moon looked at the statue especially the sword. The sword. It seems something familiar. He felt like it was lurking him or calling him. And as his eyes looked more and more closer to it, he was striken with a vision. Moon jerked in his place like he was hit by a thunder and tripped. Joon who was standing behind him, caught him from behind before his body touched the ground. Joon asked in worry, " are you alright?!" Moon took heavy breaths and again looked at the sword....

And He felt that the sword belongs to him....