16. Petunia : prt - 1

"He lost his right..... to bring the right to his people...."

A very long chapter :

Continuation of Metanoia :

Hospital of lost children :

Sunlight entered the room inspite of the closed white curtains and gave the room a sandal glow. Moon opened his eyes slowly by the warmth and looked around him. 'What happened?' His mind thought for a moment and with that thought, he got up. He tried to recall the events from last night and remembered that a figure was in his room. Before he can look at it, he fainted. With a look of realization in his face, he shot out of his bed and quickly walked to window. He pushed those curtains aside and shocked to see the windows that were wide open yesterday night were tightly sealed like it was before. Visible confusion was seen in his face. 'Was it a dream or real?' He couldn't figure it out. He tried to remember very hard but his memories are vague. After nothing coming to his mind, he came to a conclusion that it was just a dream. He sighed and turned to his bed. As he turned, he kept his hand on his chest and rubbed on it as if his heart felt something. Something different. But he shrugged it off.

Continuation of Vivat rex! :

Ukiyo :

Lady Cecile stormed through the hallways, her face red in anger. She opened the room forcefully and walked in to see her husband adjusting his butterfly brooch. " How can you do this to your own child?!" She bursted out loud. Lord Nissaris did not give any reaction. Lady Cecile continued to speak : " How can you snatch away his right to rule Ukiyo? Well, was he not your first child? Answer me!" "This... was not my decision", said Lord Nissaris, turning to her and looking directly in her eyes dominatingly, standing very close to her. But she didn't flinch but stood face to face. She was angry and she was ready to fight for her son. They stared into each other's eyes for a minute and Lord Nissaris said in a calm threatening voice, " so you oppose the decision?" She answered still looking deep into his eyes, " Yes. And I am not going to give up on my son as you did". Lord Nissaris backed up and now they had a one step gap between them. Lady Cecile said still keeping her Starr firm, " Agust is your first born. He has the first right to rule Ukiyo. Giving to Vantae will bring a bad remark our family heritage and you know that too....... All these years you abandoned me and Agust who had done no mistake. You stripped off all the rights from him and gave it to Vantae. I stayed in silence to avoid conflicts but now you have taken his birthright and I am not going to stay silent. Take the decision back and make him the king". Lord Nissaris laughed as if it sounded funny to him and said, "Take it back? Ha... you think I will hear you and your nonsense request? Well you lost the position as my wife years ago when you gave me a cursed child. You are just here for the sake of your class. You and your words are useless and......YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME!!! " The last words were spitted like a snake spitting it's venom. Lady Cecile stood still. "I know what is best for my sons. You don't need to act up as you know everything, you understand? Know you keep silence and say no words otherwise.... you will be send off to your class as a women who was cut off by her husband!!". As he screamed in her face, someone knocked the door. Lord Nissaris backed himself and said, " come in". A servant came in and said, " My Lord, the Gibergi family has arrived ". Lord Nissaris adjusted his throat and said, " good. We will be there" and the servant exited. Lord Nissaris turned again to his wife and said, " Now you will no further speak anything and say nothing to anyone. If I hear you talking about this again, you know what will be the consequences". He stormed away after saying that to her. Lady Cecile who was holding back her tears, bursted out in tears. She really tried to stand for her son but sending her off to her class back will be considered a disgrace to her whole class.

According to them, a woman after her marriage should stay only in her husband's house until her death. She can come back to her house if her parents or any close blood has been in sick bed or died. But without these reasons if she is sent back to her class, it was considered that the husband has cut off his relationship with her and she would be tattooed as the black mark of the class. She will be locked away in a separate house in the outskirts of the city and she will not be allowed to come out of it and has to wear black for the rest of her life.
This was the only reason that Lady Cecile feared the most and made her weak. She can't be a black mark rest of her life. But at the same time, she can't give up on her son. At that moment, She felt like she was walking on the edge of a knife.