🌼intro🌼

Min Yoongi, quite a basic boy if he said so himself. He didn't need much, just his instruments and computer...oh and food, without food you will die. He was a self-studied producer. He also studied different instruments, mainly the piano, guitar and cello. Those were his favorite to play. He was hoping to make it one day. It was going well, but it was going slow. He had fans here and there, but hasn't broken through yet as a well known producer. He would like to, being able to pay your bills with doing what you like. He was lucky to have a very supportive friend. Someone named Hoseok. Hoseok was a professional dancer and on his own socials or solo performances he would use some of Yoongi's music. He was basically advertising for his friend, besides genuinely enjoying the much yoongi made.

"Yoongi-ahhhhhhhh"

The raven haired boy, named Yoongi, sighed deeply and stopped typing. knowing it was only a matter of second before his friend would barge into his room again.

and he did. Hoseok opened the door and walked inside like he owned the place. grabbing a chair to sit next to the other. He just had been practicing, it was clear by the sweaty hair and sportswear he wore still.

"Hm?" is all yoongi said while he moved some samples in his computer program around.

"You have to add my new number"

"Wait, you have a new number?"

"yea"

"since when?"

"since two days ago, i dropped my phone in the toilet so i had to get a new one. but yea..." hoseok showed the other his two days old phone. "Look, it's cool isn't it?"

"i have been texting you, and you didn't tell me you had a new number......damn"

"ah, sorry. must have forgotten. but come add me already"

"alright, what's the number?" yoongi grabbed his phone with a small crack in the corner. opening his contacts he waited for the other to say with digits.

"ready?" hoseok asked and got a nod in return. "+82...then uhm. let me check. Zero...six...********"

Alright, got it. i'll text you in a bit i gotta finish this part first"

"Sure, I will go home and shower. i am all sweaty"

"better, i don't need your sweat in my room."

-

And so they did. yoongi had finished his song and after his dinner he decided to text hoseok and save the number. The raven took his phone and went to contacts. Texting the newly added number,

Min Yoongi:
Hey Hoseok, it's me Yoongi

New contact:
Uhm, i think you have the wrong number...

Min Yoongi:
Huh, but he gave this to me. Are you joking with me?

New contact:
I don't know anyone named Hoseok or Yoongi...I'm sorry

Min Yoongi:
Then...Who is this?

New Contact:
I'm Jimin, Park Jimin.

---

Here is the introoo, i hope you will enjoy the story. There will be a lot of texting in the chapters of course. But its not only text. Also regular worded parts.

also i am no professional doctor, surgeon, phycologist or study it.so dont take it all too realistic. i will make up things here and there.

I hope to see you in the next  chapter!💕🌼

🌼🌼🌼