🌼thirty nine🌼

The next day was one of the best for Yoongi. He had woken up first and just laid there looking at Jimin's sleeping figure aweing at the squished cheek on the pillow. He just found it adorable. Yoongi was so grateful for everything, that Jimin was still alive and right here, next to him.

He didn't know how long he was already awake for but suddenly Jimin seemed to wake up. He shifted a little before his eyes fluttered open, looking around a little confused. When the younger realised where he was, a big smile formed on his lips.

"Good morning love," he said, smiling.

"damn your voice '' Jimin chuckled. He did not expect this low voice coming from the other so suddenly. but... he wasn't complaining. "goodmorning hyung love"

"Ahw" yoongi melted a little inside hearing that and laid his head back down on his pillow so they could look at each other more easily. "you know, i could really get used to this."

"what?"

"waking up next to you everyday. you have no idea how happy i was when i woke up this morning and it wasn't just a dream."

"yoongi...." Jimin said in awe. his heart was warm.

"i am happy with the thought that we have a chance to be together for a long long time, we can plan things for the future" Yoongi continued talking, smiling so lightly at the other while he spoke, happiness was clearly visible on his face.

Jimin smiled and agreed, but after a short silence he chuckled, scooting closer to yoongi. Speaking of the future... when are you gonna take me out on a date again?"

"o-oh a date, a-ah, well. I haven't had anything planned right now but..." yoongi didn't expect it to come from Jimin so this sudden question was surprising him, of course he wants to take the other one a date but he didnt think of that right now, he was more focussed on the excitement that jimin will move in with him and everything will be better soon, he didn't have much time in his head to think of dates. Now he felt bad not having anything planned. "i will take you today, let me think of something fun and something safe for your condition. You're still healing"

"ah, right, my recovery. That sucks, I want it now. I've been waiting so long..."

"it will pass. We have a lot of time now, no need to rush."

Jimin sighed, he knew it will pass eventually and he had been living like that for so long that waiting this out as well will not be anything new for him, if he had spent so long sick he could live through the recovery as well. but that doesn't mean he won't be disappointed when he is reminded he has to wait before he can do the activities everyone else can. He wants to be normal so bad, and now he had a chance to he was feeling a little impatient.

"how aboutttt, going to a restaurant and watch a movie at the cinema? calm but still a common date"

"Sounds great," Jimin smiled.

"Then that's settled, shall we go take a bath now?" yoongi asked after gathering his courage. "or do you want to take one alone, whatever you're comfortable with"

"its okay, i think i want to... you've seen me in my most vulnerable already, i'm not uncomfortable around you"

"you're making my heart melt. i'm happy you think so, i really like you want want this to get more serious, as long you're okay with that"

"i am Hyung.'' Jimin smiled and ran his fingers through Yoongi's hair. "shall we go undress then?" he chuckled at the thought, even if he wasn't feeling embarrassed to expose himself in that way, they were both men, it wasn't like they were gonna see something new. It still made him feel a little bubbly inside at the thought they get to see each other without all their clothes on. it was something new between them to happen.

With a ticklish feeling they both gathered a new outfit for the day and headed into the bathroom where they undressed. And even if they both knew kinda what the other would look like they couldn't help but blush at the actual sight.

"you're pretty..." Jimin said looking at yoongi. he wasn't like those muscular men you see at the gym, he was quite refined with a hint of muscle indicating that he did work out sometimes. It made hi look elegant. Just like Jimin, who besides his body looked really like it just went through an operation. the stitched cut on his chest and dried blood marks here and there his body shape was more to the feminine shape. his waist had more of a curve than regular men had, and this was really attractive to yoongi who stared at it.

"S-stop staring or you will make me nervous!" Jimin said, turning around to hide himself, out of the blue he turned shy.

"s-sorry, I just admired your body. a-ah i made it sound weird. I mean..."

"i get you, thank you yoongi" jimin chuckled and turned back around looking at the bath that was still filling up. It was halfway already so he stepped in. He couldn't soak his chest so he stopped the water where it was so his chest stayed dry. "come bathe then"

"okay okay" yoongi also got in on the opposite side of jimin and sat down. their legs next to each other's hips to fit in the small tub. This moment of bother seeing each other naked wasn't as strange as they were worried for. It was actually quite normal. they knew they both did not judge anyone for looking a little different. They loved each other not for their bodies but for the way they are.

"would you mind me washing you?" yoongi asked. "i will be careful of the stitches"

"I wouldn't mind at all, go ahead '' Jimin smiled and moved closer, handing Yoongi the bottle of soap he just grabbed from the side. He stared at yoongi as the older gently rubbed over his skin, it was calming.

"You have to take your medication in a bit, Jimin," yoongi reminded the other, when he looked at the stitches he remembered the medicine Jimin had to take, he didn't want Jimin to take them too late and be in pain.

"Yes, but first bath. we still have enough time." Jimin smiled lovingly at the other. Yoongi smiled back and got a new bit of soap on his hand.

These moments were moments they will never get tired of. 

---

sorry for my late updates. im so busy with work and studies i barely get time to sit down and write TT

next chapter will be the last. i will do my best to finish it tomorrow before my classes start! see you soon~

🌼🌼🌼