🌼nineteen🌼

A day had passed and Jimin was not having a good time. He haven't done anything today other than sit in bed and stare at his television playing random movies. He kept thinking about Yoongi, he missed the other but then why should he? yoongi was literally coming over today. But he still cant help but feel empty inside, he doesn't feel as happy as when he is with Yoongi. when the older leaves Jimin would feel sad again, but with yoongi he was happier. he would be smiling and talking about this and that.

Jimin sighed and rolled on his side, the movie wasn't interesting anymore. He was about to close his eyes and just sleep to skip the time when the door opened.

"Hello Jimin," it was the news nurse. He saw her like that, she was usually the one giving him the news and coming to give him medicine. Today she came with a new report. Jimin could tell by the clipboard in her hand and the hesitant smile on her lips.

"Hi" he said softly and got back up sitting straight to look at her.

"I ha-"

"I know...just tell me. it's fine" jimin said. He doesn't want the others to feel pressured to bring bad news in a positive way. Jimin can deal with the thought now. there was no need to pretend everything was fine anymore.

"okay, well look, these are the last check results.'' She handed Jimin the clipboard. "As you might see already the results are sadly positive. Your heart is still weakening and causing more problems to your condition. You are having a very wonky condition right now, your body is trying to give you what you need which makes you able to do better one day and then feel worse the other day.'' She explained the information of the paper. "but overall i'm sorry to give you the news that your condition is still going backwards."

"I see '' Jimin looked at the paper blankly. He didn't feel much while hearing all this. He was just empty. Jimin had such little hope that the results would be negative and he would recover, he had been improving on his exercises, but he sees now it was just fake hope.... "and...is there a new estimated time for me?"

"well, are you su-"

"i need to know"

"It has been lowered to two months.. i'm sorry Jimin" she said and looked like she was about to cry, but she kept it professional. Her liking for Jimin can't get in the way of her job. But inside she was crying for the boy. She always kept hoping Jimin would get better. She wished Jimin the best. He's been here so long and went from an empty shell to the kindest boy she ever worked with. thinking about him dying was hard for her. She doesn't want to think of the day that the alarm would go off and he is gone.

"its okay..."

"can i get anything for you?" she asked to take the clipboard back. "something to drink maybe?"

"no, i'm good. thank you"

it was definitely bothering Jimin, the nurse could tell. Jimin usually starts talking very politely and well articulated when he is troubled by something.

"Okay, please call me or anyone else when you need something. I will come check on you later okay?'' She stood up, she wanted to comfort the other but she had to get back to someone else, and Jimin didn't seem like he wanted any comfort right now. He just laid back down.

"wait"

"yes min?" She smiled a little.

"can you tell it to my friend Taehyung for me....i don't think i can tell him myself..." Jimin knows Taeyhung and Jungkook will be heartbroken if he tells them the news, so he prefers it if the hospital can tell them.

"of course, we will give him the news" and then she left. leaving Jimin alone, but not for long. When Jimin was just about to close his eyes for the second time the door opened again, this time not staff but it was Yoongi.

The older saw Jimin under the blankets and could tell he wasn't feeling too great. Usually Jimin would be wide awake and doing something.

"Hey Jimin," he said, telling Hoseok to wait outside for a bit.

"Hyung" jimin lowered the covers and sat up to hug the other. "I missed you"

"i missed you too, how are you? are you okay?" Yoongi saw Jimin's sad eyes, the smile on the younger's face didn't trick him.

"yea.... i don't want to talk about it right now..."

"Okay, I understand" Yoongi smiled and held Jimin's hand gently, feeling his own heart race when their skin touched. Jimin's skin was so warm and soft, and his hand fit so cutely in his own. "I uhm.. brought Hoseok, my friend. Is that okay? I noticed you weren't feeling too great, don't feel pressured to meet him. we can to it another time"

"No, it's fine, really. i want to meet your friend" Jimin smiled again, it was true he did want to meet this Hoseok guy. And it will be good as a distraction from the news. He will have some positive things.

"Okay, shall I let him in?"

"Yes" Jimin's expression cheered up, but Yoongi could still tell Jimin was heavily bothered by something.

"alright, hobi, you can come in!" he said while approaching the door. Hoseok heard the other and entered the room smiling cheerfully when he saw Jimin sitting in the bed, the white blankets around his hips keeping his legs warm. He was in awe, the boy he saw was SO pretty.

"oh my god! you're Jimin, like in real life holy shit you're pretty!" Hoseok walked to the bed and looked at the other unsure if he should just wave or shake his hand. He decided to wave, maybe Jimin doesn't like physical contact from a stranger like that.

"O-oh thank you," Jimi said, getting shy. Yoongi on the other hand felt..jealousy. Seeing Hoseok make Jimin so flustered by his comments made him feel jealous.

"So this is Hoseok. Hoseok this is Jimin" he said, interrupting his friend who kept complimenting Jimin and telling him how happy he was to finally meet him.

"Hello Hoseok hyung, yoongi tells me a lot about you" jimin smiled, his eyes turning into crescent moons, it literally melted Hoseok's heart who dramatically flopped on the chair placing a hand on his heart.

"yoongi said you were cute but this just does it"

"a-ah stop making me shy" jimin blushed, all these compliments made him flustered. but he was glad, it cheered him up a lot making him forget about the news for a while. Right now he had visitors, a special visitor and a new one.

"Ahem, okay" Yoongi got on his chair and cleared his throat. Hoseok looked at him and got the hint, smirking and poking Yoongi in the side teasingly.

"am i making you jealoussss?~"

"Shut it '' Yoongi whispered and poked Hoseok back who laughed at the tickling feeling and jolted back to his own chair. Jimin just looked at them amused.

"It's funny how I gave my friend here the wrong number and it turned into this!" Hoseok kept talking.

"I think it's funny too. I had no idea who was texting me at first. I was very confused since I didn't meet new people."

"I'm happy i've met you, even if it was an odd way" yoongi said looking at Jimin. The younger fell silent too and stared back at him, both feeling butterflies inside, sending warm tingles through their body.

"I don't know if I can ruin the moment, but I'm still going to. Anyone hungry?" hoseok asked, breaking the tension by taking out chocolate chip cookies from his bag. "i brought these''

"ah! I love chocolate chip cookies!" Jimin said excitedly, he clapped his hands a few times before patting his thighs that were under the blankets. He got hungry by only looking at the packaging.

"Then I made a good choice, here you can grab one first." Hoseok placed the cookies on Jimin; s bed.

"You really brought snacks" yoongi chuckled. "smart" but inside he was jealous. Seeing Jimin get so excited to everything Hoseok did. he can't help it.

---

finally they meet waaah. and the upcoming chapters are going to be excitinggg

thankies for reading see you in the next chapter!

🌼🌼🌼