🌼five🌼

"yoongi-ahhhhhh" hoseok said with a whiny voice. He slumped against yoongi's side trying to get his attention.

"what is it?" Yoongi asked not looking away from his phone until he finished his texts.

"You've been looking at your phone all day, what are you doing?"

"Texting Jimin, but he hasn't come online yet...he said he was going to be online today"

"Maybe he's busy?"

"he won't, he told me"

"maybe he is taking a shit? i don't know, but come now. don't be glued to your phone all the time, help me choose which shirt i should get '' hoseok turned around in the mirror checking the back side of the new shirt he was trying on.

"you're right..."Yoongi shut his screen and put his phone away. but he couldn't help but be a little worried. jimin haven't told him what kind of sick he was, maybe he was deadly sick? Maybe he was in pain? Yoongi won't know but he did feel bad if that was the case. Jimin really seemed like such a sweet person. He wondered what he looked like.

"you're not listening are you....'' Hoseok said, his shoulders slumping in disappointment when he saw Yoongi just stare in front of him. clearly spacing out.

"sorry, i'm just a little worried"

"for Jimin? you barely know him"

"I know but...I have this uneasy feeling when he doesn't reply like he said he would. sorry im being weird" yoongi shook his head and looked at his friend. "I like this shirt. it suits your eyes''

"Are you flirting with me?"

"you asked me to help you choose, and now you're accusing me of flirting?" yoongi raised a brow. "alright, imma go sit in the coffee corner and wait for you to finish"

"noooo! wait wait, i have a few more pieces i have to try."

"Then hurry up, I want to go lunch already. It's almost two. were running late"

"yes yes, i'll be quick. wait right here!" hoseok smiled, patted yoongi's head and disappeared behind the curtain of the fitting room.

-

It actually took forever for hoseok to try everything and go to all the stores he had in mind. But eventually the two got to a restaurant for lunch. And we're currently sitting at the terrace in front of a good ramen shop.

"You should come along more often"

"I'll think about it" Yoongi said while slurping some of his soup that was left after eating all the ingredients already.

"you're no fun," Hoseok chuckled and grabbed his drink. "is there anywhere you wanna go still? We have more time left"

"hm, only for some shoes. Mine are worn out" yoongi looked at his shoes which needed replacement by now.

"Alright, I know the perfect spot!"

Yoongi hummed and grabbed his phone checking for any notifications. But there was none. He sighed and unlocked his phone. Quickly typing another text.

Yoongi:

Hey Jimin, you awake now?

But just as this morning there was no reply. Jimin's profile stayed 'offline'

"Yoongi, he will reply, give it some time. You look like a teen who just got their first girlfriend"

"yea..." yoongi put his phone down and finished his ramen so they could continue their day already.

But it didn't matter. Doing something didn't make him forget to check his phone every two minutes. Checking his messages or if the other had come online yet. But there was nothing.

He only stopped for a moment thinking about it when he was looking in the low mirror at his shoes.

"These are very cool," Hoseok said, looking at his friend.

"I like the red ones more," Yoongi replied and took off the shoes again. Grabbing the red ones from the shelf and putting them on. "these look much better on me"

"i preferred the white ones but these are cool too"

"i'm going with these"

"you decide so quick"

"I don't need hours to find some proper shoes. I buy most of my clothes online" yoongi shrugged and took off the shoes, placing them back in the box he got from the staff. With it he headed to the counter to pay.

"oh i forgot to ask you" Hoseok said as he stood next to the other holding his jacket. "I am a backup dancer for the band at the local festival. Wanna come along? I can take someone with me, you can go backstage and all"

"Sure, it sounds fun," Yoongi smiled, that wasn't a bad offer. So he gladly took it. "when is it?"

"next week, i will be practicing a lot so i won't have much time to go meet up with you this week"

"its fine, i gotta finish my new mixtape anyway"

"ooh you're gonna rap again?"

"Of course, it's been a while since I released my own songs. I've been writing for others more lately. i wanna release a new mixtape this year" yoongi said. he had his whole concept book full of lyrics that he wanted to use. but he only had to get started, hopefully he can finish it off by the end of the year. Taking a little break from work for other artists.

"you're so inspirational. I hope i will get famous too one day. i wanna have my own dance school too maybe. but first i wanna dance with my group more. they are amazing"

"dude, you're already quite famous. have you seen the people at your shows??'' Yoongi widened his eyes.

"But we're a group, it's not only me you know."

"damn all those people asking for your autographs and photos are probably hurt right now"

"h-hey i didn't mean it like that!" hoseok gave the other a playful push.

"yea yea, whatever let me pay now" yoongi got his card and finally paid for the shoes apologizing to the man behind the counter for the wait.

"You better give us permission to dance on your new raps. it works very well with my style"

"i will think about it"

"good, i'm looking forward to hearing the sneak peaks" hoseok chuckled and together they headed back to the car.

---

thank you for reading, see you in the next update!

🌼🌼🌼