🌼twenty nine🌼

Yoongi had been waiting outside in the waiting hall for Jimin's checkup to be done.

After they hugged emotionally, the doctor soon entered the room and requested Yoongi to leave. He wasn't bothered. He was calling with Hoseok after seeing 12+ texts from the younger going from lowercase to all caps.

"ahh so how is he now?" Hoseok asked.

"the nurse said he is stable. They are examining him now, I will know more later."

"That's good, keep me updated, yea!?" hoseok didn't want to be ghosted again. He was worried too, he wants to be friends with Jimin.

"yea yea, i will. Oh, I think I gotta hang. Jimin's friend is here" Yoongi said when he saw Jungkook enter the hospital, approaching the front desk.

"ah, alright. Talk to you later then"

"byee '' Yoongi ended the call and waved at Jungkook who was told to wait in the hall until Jimin was back for visitors.

"hai!" Jungkook said cheerfully, he recognized Yoongi. "you're here too"

"yea" Yoongi smiled. He has never really spoken with Jungkook before. The younger looked like a happy kid.

"so, you're Yoongi hyung" jungkook sat down next to him and turned his body so they could talk.

"yes, you must be Jungkook. Jimin tells me a lot about you."

"same with you, its good to finally get to talk to you like this. A bit sad seeing the situation...." Jungkook's smile faded. "but, i'm glad he is awake"

"Jimin told me it had happened before, it's not your first time here like this isnt it?" Yoongi was just being curious.

"no, sadly not. Jimin had never been this sensitive to overwhelming things. But as the time went by it got worse. The first time he got offered a surgery to make his blood flow better. Which was sadly not successful. Jimin came out without any complications, but it did not help. The flow went back to its old self after a short while. And his attacks got more dangerous, the last time he was out for half a day. That was so stressful, the doctors feared he would fall into a complete coma.'' Jungkook said. "just like now..."

"I see...It must be hard for you as friends too. He sees you as his family." yoongi felt at ease talking to Jungkook. He was actually really calm compared to the wild stories Jimin tells him. But what he did see that was similar, was his care towards Jimin.

"it is, I wish surgery would have helped. He had it two times now. Both times without any success..... The doctors refused to make him undergo another. It is too risky, there is a high risk Jimin would die during the open operation. His heart is very weak already..." Jungkook sighed. "we just got to do it like this i think..."

"I see..... I'm glad he is still here" Yoongi said and sighed too. He wasn't sure what to say. He got to know more and more each day. Jimin had a lot to himself he still had yet to learn. And he hoped they would have time to talk about it all.

"Me too....Taehyung would be devastated...I don't think Taehyung would take it well if he were to...You know" Jungkook shrugged, not wanting to say the word out loud.

"Taehyung is his best friend right?"

"yes. They are each other's soulmate, as they like to tall it. I admire their close friendship. And, I love taehyung dearly. And I know he is quite a sensitive person, if ajimin were to...Die... I'm afraid he will change. I don't know what he will do but i worry for that.'' Jungkook said. He never really spoke to anyone about this. But he really was worried for the way Taehyung would react if Jimin were to pass away"