🌼fifteen🌼

two week passed after their first in-person meeting. During the week Yoongi visited a few times again but this week they havent seen eachother at all. well not face to face. They did call every day at least once. Jimin would tell the other when he finished his schedule and could call and the older would call him as soon as he could. It was the highlight of both their days. They were growing so attached to each other. They were wondering the whole time how the other was doing and waiting for the moment they could call each other.

Today Jimin felt good. He had been able to eat proper breakfast and get out of bed on his own. This was one of his good days. the days he felt fine and as if he was getting better. only for it to drop back down later. It was a fake sign of healing, that's what the doctors told him. his body would save some energy and give him energy to walk but it won't be for long. Jimin seemed to be too stubborn to die. But eventually the sickness will catch up to him.

"Are you still hungry?" Jimin asked with a chuckled seeing the ducks walk up the grass. He looked at his plate which was now empty, few bread crumbs on there. "i'm sorry you can't have more or you will get a stomach ache" Jimin smiled and put his hand down hoping to pet one of the ducks. they came very close when he was about to reach out for one they quacked and ran back to the water. "oh, im sorry duckies"

"Jimin '' the nurse was back smiling as she finally found Jimin after checking his room but only to find it empty. "i was looking for you"

"oh, i just went to get fresh air"

"it's fine. You have a visitor."

"A visitor? Taehyung and Jungkook?" Jimin asked if he didn't hear any of them were coming today. He didn't know Taehyung was even free today. and yoongi also didn't let him know anything. Who could visit him here?

"Min Yoongi, he said he knows you"

"Yoongi!" Jimin's eyes lit up seeing the older walk up from behind the nurse. waving at him.

"hey Minnie"

"I'm so happy to see you" Jimin smiled and stood up, alarming Yoongi a little. He didn't think Jimin could walk to him like this.

"be careful-" the older reached out in case jimin fell but he didn't. Jimin calmly walked over to Yoongi and hugged him unexpectedly.

"ah-" Yoongi was surprised but he smiled returning the hug. He wasn't a fan of hugs and skin ship but this was nice. And on top of that he did not expect Jimin to hug him. He wasn't complaining though. "you look quite active"

"Yes, I feel good today. but i'm not doing too much. i want to enjoy it while it lasts"

"Also sorry for stopping by so unannounced. i just felt like seeing you"

"It's fine, you can come anytime," Jimin smiled. He felt comfortable with Yoongi, as if he didn't have to pretend to be okay. He was comfortable showing his weak self to the others. ever since their first meeting yoongi gave off such a welcoming vibe. He assured him it was all fine, and it was. Yoongi has not judged him even once. He was so open and supportive. He showed interest and treated him normal. only with a little worry when he noticed something was hard for Jimin. And that was okay. "I was thinking of going to grab ice cream from the store on the corner of the street. if the doctors allow me to leave that is. i really really want some ice cream, it's been so long since i had one."

"Are you sure? it's quite a walk still"

"I can do it. you will come with me right?"

"Of course, I am here now. i will go with you" yoongi smiled. he didn't want to think of jin going alone. What if something happened? What if someone bothers him? What if he gets unwell? He doesn't want to imagine it. He felt a protective wave go over him but he brushed it off. Jimin was just a friend...yet it felt different.