🌼thirty seven🌼

Every day Yoongi came to visit, one day he even brought his laptop with him so he could continue some work while spending time with Jimin. they didn't always have to do something, just being in the other's presence was enough to make them feel content. Jimin only had to stay here for a few more days, then his weeks were over.

Like all the past days, Yoongi was with jimin. This time they were in the hospital gardens, walking slowly while talking.

"so how do you feel about leaving soon?" yoongi asked, walking next to Jimin, their hands intertwined. they both felt nervous walking around like this in the open, all the people that were in the garden, the patients, doctors and even visitors could see it. But they did not want to let go. They finally can be together, they don't want to care about others their opinions. so they kept holding them tightly together. their blushes had faded by now.

"It's strange to think that I will be leaving this place now... it's been so long, this has been my home..." Jimin said, then he walked slowly and sighed. "come to think of it, i don't have a place to go, i will probably have to go to a homeless hall"

yoongi chuckled a little and halted, making Jimin stop walking too. "I asked this because uhm...I wanted to ask if you would like to move in with me, i have enough room for another person. and I would love to spend my days around you."

"a....I don't want to be a bother. Doctors want me to take the medicine and take enough rest, I shouldn't do hard tasks already. I will only be in the way, i can't do chores or clean"

"Jimin, I love you. I want to see you happy. I know you're still not able to do a lot. I know and I still asked. So don't worry, I've thought about this and I still want to ask you to move in. I will be able to remember you to take the medicine and help you with whatever you need. And then you will be back to normal in a heartbeat!'' Yoongi smiled happily.

"hyung.... I really don't deserve you, you're too kind" Jimin smiled.

"You deserve the world Jimin, really" yoongi smiled even more and gently grabbed Jimin's hand holding it in his own. "so.... what do you think?"

"I'd love to actually..... But are you really sure about this, what if it wont work out like we want"

"Well, a good relationship will overcome bad things, we just have to stay open to each other and talk. Just like now, we're doing good now aren't we? it will be fine Minnie"

"I love you hyung" jimin stepped closer and hugged the older tightly. Snuggling his face into his neck.

"I love you too" yoongi chuckled and hugged him back tightly, he didn't want to let go of the other anymore. He believed for so long that they wouldn't have a future together, that it was all only temporary, but look at them now, planning to live together. It felt like a dream, but this was all real. Yoongi sighed and squeezed Jimin a little in his arms, if he felt like this already he can't imagine how Jimin felt. the one who was sick.

And Jimin did feel a lot. He felt mostly happiness. the bright but empty future. He could plan things now, he can plan a future and do things he had always wanted. Soon he will be out of here and able to start on new things. explore new hobbies and activities. Together with Yoongi who he loved dearly. Yoongi really helped him get through the last stage towards his end, the end which luckily came with a solution for his heart. He was still Jimin, only with a new heart. one that isn't broken and dying.

"Then that's set, i will prepare the house for you, i gotta buy groceries. i don't have a lot in my house. aaand a second blanket. hmm there is a lot i gotta get-"

"you don't have t-"

"shh, do you hear something?' yoongi pretended not to hear Jimin and looked around jokingly. "hmm i don't hear anything. well. let's continue our walk"

"aish, you" jimin chuckled and playfully smacked Yoongi's arm.

-

After their walk the two went back to Jimin's room. They started to organize Jimin's personal stuff into small boxes. Jimin gave yoongi the directions and yoongi put them away. Jimin wanted to be prepared for the big day so he already started to pack his things which he won't need these last days.

"these books?" yoongi asked, holding up three books he took from the shelf. There were A LOT of books. and Jimin wanted to keep them all. saying they were so good and he wants to get a whole book collection one day.

"put all of them just in one box, i wont read them now. I've already finished them" jimin said, sitting on the bed with his legs warm under the blankets. It was his suggested moment to take some rest. Jimin didn't feel as tired as before the surgery. This walk didn't leave him exhausted and drained for the rest of the day, he actually felt pretty fine. but that also might just be the strong pain medication he had just blocking more than just pain out. he didn't really know for sure, he wasn't a doctor, obviously.

"and these.. magazines? why do you have magazines?" yoongi flipped through some pages when he noticed it was a gossip magazine, he was sucked right into the gossip stories. "wait they kissed?" he gasped reading something about a certain celebrity.

"yes yes, now just throw them away. i don't need them anymore" jimin waved his hand with a chuckle seeing yoongi had started to read them.

"Yes, two minutes, I wanna read this part."

"i keep learning new things about you, now i also know you like gossip"

"ts not like that!" yoongi looked up quickly to defend himself.

"hmm suuure"

"yah! i'm serious!"

"yes yes, i believe you" jimin said sarcastically and smiled. yoongi groaned annoyed and closed the magazine putting it away. 

---

 the festive days are over and im back with a new update! i hope there arent too many errors in this chapter. my computer dies and is completely dead. i dont have money to buy new items so i wrote this on my dad's laptop but im not used to it.

thank you for reading, i will see you soon in the next!

🌼🌼🌼