🌼twelve🌼

The day after Jungkook's visit Jimin was brushing his teeth on the bed with a cup and a bowl of water. He woke up not too long ago. in the mornings he had barely any energy, he would be awake a lot from coughing. The nurse next to him helped him get dressed and brush his hair for him.

"Are you ready for your exercises?" she asked with a smile.

"I think I am, I would only like a glass of water before we go" Jimin looked at her while he rinsed his mouth with the cup of water and spitted it in the empty bowl.

"Of course" she stood up and headed to the bathroom when she noticed the new bouquet of flowers. "oh, from whom are there pretty flowers?"

"They are from Yoongi hyung!" Jimin smiled wide, thinking about the older.

"really?! That's so sweet. Why don't you invite him over one day?"

"I don't know...I would like to meet him but...I'm not sure if he wants to come and....well....I don't want him to see me like this...like a sick person."

"hm that's up to you but, you said yourself before that he doesn't judge you. So maybe you're overthinking" she smiled and handed Jimin his glass of water.

"yea....maybe" jimin sipped his drink.

-

"good, that's Jimin. now the other leg" the man said and made a few notes. "can you stretch a little further?" he asked, noticing how Jimin's leg was moving less than the other.

"It hurts a little to stretch it more than this," Jimin said, looking at his leg.

"Okay, that might be the lack of movement. walk a few circles around the hall, just slow. go your own tempo. I will walk with you." The man followed him as he said, making sure to see if Jimin was okay and didn't have any discomfort. He always had his eyes open for the early signs.

After three rounds He noticed Jimin's face turning a little red. jimins breathing was heavy so he stopped the other. "Stop. take a seat for a minute"

"i'm still tired" jimin said and coughed a little but it turned into a fit making the doctor worried.

"I think we should stop for today. we can continue tomorrow" he said and closed the notepad. "Do you want some water or anything?"

"no...i-i'm okay" jimin said but he couldn't because he could feel his body was hot and his heart was beating way too fast. "d-doctor."

The man immediately called for a doctor, seeing that Jimin was really not okay. After a minute a doctor and a nurse walked in and approached Jimin who was sitting on the chair with the man who supported him.

"We will take it from here" the doctor said and they helped jimin up who just laid in their grip feeling limp and weak. His hands were shaking and pale.

-

Later that day Jungkook was at work mopping the ground while on the call with taehyung.

"Tae, love" jungkook sighed when he finally came in between the rambling of his boyfriend who was complaining about his workload that he haven't finished yet.

"yes? Is something wrong?" Taehyung asked, hearing the other's voice sounded a little different.

"I haven't heard from Jimin ever since I visited him. Did he call you back like he said?"

"no...he hasn't called me, I did call him just now but he didn't pick up. I Thought he might be busy."

"oh...do you think something happened? I mean, he usually replies in just a few seconds if he isn't already online. I know people might be busy but his is a different situation. everytime he doesn't answer my call i fear the worst..."

"Maybe you can call the hospital tomorrow morning if Jimin still doesn't answer? or stop by...i would come myself if i could but i cant right now... I can't leave my work."

"I will see, oh- I gotta go. someone is at the door" jungkook said, hearing someone knock on the window of the closed door. He said his goodbye and put his phone away before placing the mop against the wall and unlocking the door to greet Yoongi who stood there.

"Hi Jungkook. sorry to bother you after closing. I just wanted to ask you something."

"Sure, don't worry. As long as I am here you can always come talk to me, i was just cleaning the floor '' Jungkook nudged to the mop and water bucket.

"I see, I won't be long." Yoongi said and his smile faded a little. "do you uhm...think jimin would like me to visit him?"

"Well you called him about that right?"

"yes but...still i don't know if he meant it?"

"of course he does. Jimin rarely lies about something. at least not something like that. He really likes you. I think he would be happy to meet you. He can't stop talking about you" jungkook chuckled. "But now you mention him, have you spoken to him today?"

"uhm no, not yet. He hasn't read my messages yet. why?"

"oh. same with me and taehyung, we have been calling him and texting since this morning but he hasn't replied to any of us. I feel a little worried."

"oh...that's odd. yea i send my text a few hours ago so he might not have seen it yet but....it's strange he usually replies really fast, even at night"

"That's what bothers me too. I am thinking of calling the hospital tomorrow if he hasn't contacted us by then."

"yea, would you mind updating me when he contacts you or you know more?" Yoongi asked.

"Sure, just give me your number and I will send you a text," Jungkook said and took his phone, handing it to yoongi. They exchanged numbers. "alright, you will hear from me when i know more"

"Thanks, now I wont distract you any longer."

"Alright, have a good evening, I will surely see you soon," Jungkook smiled and waved the other goodbye.

--- 

thank you for reading, sorry for the late update TT

🌼🌼🌼