🌼nineteen🌼

After their meeting Yoongi took Jimin back, very much in time before his sessions. Jimin was feeling a lot better since he spent time with Yoongi. The feeling he felt for the older was giving him motivation to do his best to get better. Even if it was no use. He will still try, he has to try...

"good good, now try to keep this pace. Stop when you feel any discomfort" the man said watching Jimin jog circles around the hall at a steady pace. It was slow, but to Jimin it was already so hard to do.

Jimin was with his mind somewhere else. He was thinking about today. How he failed to walk so far without burdening his heart too much. He wants to do better, next time he wants to get to the station.

"I can't anymore," he said and stopped jogging. It was only thirty seconds but it was ten seconds longer than normal.

"You did amazing, I see progress. How do you feel? Can you breathe alright?" the man walked closer to the gasping boy. Luckily jimin nodded and after a while of panting, gasping and coughing the younger stood back up straight and smiled.

"i'm glad, i want to get better"

"Me too," the man smiled. He admired Jimin for not giving up even if the future was dark. "shall we go back and have a talk now?"

"Yes," Jimin nodded and let the man support him as they walked back to the office. His legs felt like bricks now.

-

"Hobi!" yoongi said as he entered the dance studio. the younger said a 'yeah?' as he continued his dance. glancing over his shoulder to the other. "I've met with Jimin today and he is okay with meeting you, soooo next time your coming along with me"

"wow really!?'' Hoseok stopped dancing and grabbed his water bottle before walking over to the other. "i can't wait"

"Yes, he said he prefers if its at the hospital.'' Yoongi said. "He doesn't want to show his weak self when he goes out, he still struggles with going outside." he said, giving more information to the other seeing his puzzled look.

"When did you want to go?"

"I don't know. i usually go every two days, so i think the day after tomorrow maybe?"

"Sure, i don't have anything planned yet"

"cool i will talk with Jimin about it tomorrow, or maybe tonight if he is awake" yoongi said. It was almost dinner time so right now he knows he can't speak with Jimin since he would be busy getting food and having his therapy. He will try to call him later today. "so how is the dancing going?"

"Good, it's just practice. you know"

"Well I'm no dancer so...anyway, are you free for dinner? we can go get some takeaway and chill at my place"

"I will go over this one more time then I can go." Hoseok put the bottle back down and grabbed his phone, extending it to Yoongi. "can you film it for me?"

"sure" yoongi took the phone and opened the recording, stepping back so the other was completely visible. "just tell me when i can start"

Hoseok nodded and turned the music, giving yoongi a thumbs up before he started.

After another hour the two finally had their food and were sitting down on the ground with some pillows. listening to the television that was playing the news report. "You want shrimps?"

"nah, i'm good you can have them" hoseok shook his head.

"Hobi i tried to play the song for Jimin today"

"really?! How did it go?" Hoseok's expression lit up. He remembers the song Yoongi made for Jimin, the older had been telling him he wants to play it for the younger but doesn't know when.

"Well, I didn't get the chance to actually play. While walking he had to sit and after that I took him back to the hospital." Yoongi said pouting a little, he really had gathered his confidence but sadly didn't get to play.

"oh that's too bad, I'm sure he would have loved it. I don't know Jimin yet but he sounds like a gentle person who likes classical music"

"i...I haven't really asked," Yoongi said and frowned thinking about it. He doesn't remember ever asking Jimin his music preference, yet he made him a classical piece of piano music. well the album version for violins in the back but the original piece is piano only. Maybe he just associated Jimin with this music or he had told him. Yoongi doesn't remember him asking or Jimin telling him. "Oh no.. what if he doesn't like it??"

"he will like it, he liked your work so far you shared some strings music with him too, and you told me he loved it.'' Hoseok tried to encourage his friend again. "so, why wouldn't he like this one too?"

"I don't know...maybe because it's not his taste, maybe he just likes.. I don't know, jazz or something." Yoongi didn't know why he was getting so stressed over this. Jimin was so sweet even if he didnt like it he knows Jimin won't just get angry or embarrass him over it. Jimin would give him the most careful opinion, Jimin always tried to give negative things gently, he doesn't want to upset anyone. So why was he so worried?

"soo you had....any plans after playing it?" hoseok asking curiously.

"not really....i think"

"you're not gonna tell him?"

"Tell him wha-oh.....well...one day...i don't know yet, i don't even know if he likes me" yoongi chuckled.

"one way to find out"

"I hope, i am not a big extrovert like you that just talks to anyone so easily. What we have now is already special, i shouldn't ruin it"

"but if you just keep your feelings hidden you will only be feeling less and less happy. It will get harder, trust me, i know"

"i don't know...'' Yoongi sighed and looked at his shrimp that was still stuck between his two chopsticks, waiting to be eaten. Somewhere Hoseok is right, if he never speaks out his feelings then he will only be having these one sided feelings and always wonder if the feelings were returned if he were to confess. But at the same time he is afraid to ruin the friendship they have now. He will have to think about it.....he cant think too long. Jimin doesn't have a long time like Yoongi does...

---

sorry this update took to long and is so short. It is so hard to fill the filler chapters, i suck at writing normal daily things. I usually write things with action in it, but i wanted to do something different, and i am gonna finish this one day! lol. anyway, thank you for reading, see you in the next chapter!

🌼🌼🌼