🌼twenty🌼

"So, what you're saying is that you live here?" Hoseok asked, he had been listening to Jimin who spoke about how his sickness makes him unable to leave and he was basically living here in the hospital. 

"yea. I can't leave, they have to keep me here for treatment and monitoring during the night" 

"how do you live, like. What do you do on a day?" Hoseok was genuinely interested in this. Not just to be nosy but to know more about Jimin and his way of life while being this sick. Hoseok couldn't imagine, he had never met someone with Heart failure before.

"i sleep a lot.  Well, I try to, sleeping is hard. Sometimes my throat get clogged and I wake up from coughing.  When i am awake i usually go play a game on my phone, watch tv, text with Yoongi" he spoke and unknowingly made Yoongi smile. Happy he was mentioned, but still he cant stop feeling jealous. Jimin was only talking to Hoseok right now! "when i have a good day, where i can be more active, i walk around in the hospital garden or walk to the 24h shop across the street with usually a nurse or a friend. I like the snacks they sell there. Further im not able to, its too much for my body." Jimin said but then smiled looking at Yoongi for a second. "But with Yoongi i've traveled further than before. I even walked longer than i thought i could do, its great!"

"I can't imagine living like that. I am a dancer, being able to move and exercise is my life. You're inspiring for not giving up" Hoseok praised the younger.

"At one point i did give up. I'm still recovering from it mentally, but I'm doing much better now. I just have to stop negative overthinking so I don't fall back." Jimin felt good to talk about this to Hoseok. He likes having people to talk to now, and Hoseok did not judge him for it. He just listened to everything he said and actually kept the conversation going by asking questions. He really was interested in what he was telling him, it made Jimin happy. 

"that's good, I'm glad you're doing better. I might not know you well yet, but i wish you a good recovery" Hoseok smiled kindly and Jimin smiled too.

"thank you, i will do my best" jimin was smiling but his eyes were sad. 

Yoongi could tell.

-

Yoongi was very jealous today. He barely spoke with Jimin, hoseok had no stop button. He was talking so much, yoongi being an introvert didn't really get to talk as much. He just stared at Hoseok and Jimin while agreeing from time to time and filling in. He shouldn't be so bothered, he was the one taking Hoseok to see Jimin. And he know he shouldn't be jealous because he talked to Jimin almost every day. Yet he can't help but feel that way. 

So he was glad when it was time to go. 

"it was so good to meet you, you're such a fun person. I hope we can hang out one day again" Hoseok said standing up from his chair. 

Jimin nodded and agreed moving his feet cutely from all the happy feelings he felt.

"i hope so too, bye bye" 

Yoongi and Hoseok left the room but in the hallway Yoongi halted. "uhm, hobi. I have to talk to Jimin about something, do you mind waiting? You can just drive home too, i will just give you my key-"

"its fine, I will wait. I will go drink something in the cafe downstairs in the hall." Hoseok smiled and patted Yoongi's shoulder. "take your time."

"thanks" the older went back and entered Jimin's room. He was fast enough to see the sad face of the younger when he walked in, before it was replaced with a smile.

"hey, i'm back"

"Did you forget something?" 

"no, I just came to talk to you...If you want to talk about it, I'm here now. I can listen, '' Yoongi said, offering an ear. "Hoseok isn't here, it's just us"

Jimin was silent, but when he noticed Yoongi took a seat on the foot end of his bed he spoke up.

"i don't want to die, hyung....."

"Min..." Yoongi wanted to say something but Jimin beat him to it.

"i-im good now, I don't want to die anymore. I want to live i-i want to be with my friends...With you...I-im scared" Jimin started crying, wiping his eyes with his hands, but the tears kept falling.

"i-i don't want to leave e-everyone"

Yoongi scooted closer and wrapped an arm around the younger. Jimin really wanted that comfort and pressed his face against Yoongi's shoulder crying into him.

"I understand" Yoongi rubbed Jimin's back gently. "just know you will never be alone. Your friends will be with you all the way. And me, i will be there with you no matter what." 

"i don't want to die, i-i don't want to go" 

"you won't, it will be alright"

Jimin knew Yoongi was just saying this to make him feel better. And he appreciated the thought, but Jimin knew better. It will not be alright, it will never be. 

"Jimin, can I ask you....How long have you left?"

"two...." he whispered softly, not wanting to say it. But he thought Yoongi deserved to know.

"years?" Yoongi asked.

"....Months...."

Yoongi fell silent.

He knew it was short but he didn't expect this...He wasn't sure how to react, desperately he tried to think of the correct words to say, but he could find any.

Jimin didn't blame him, but he noticed the silence that fell.

"You don't have to say anything."

Yoongi sighed and rested his head against Jimins, who had turned around and now leaned against him. "Tomorrow, can I take you to the station?"

"I'd love to" 

"then i will come pick you up, whenever you feel bad again let me know. We can just watch a movie or just text"

"its okay, don't worry"

"I'm sorry I can't stay longer. But when im home i will text you, we can call. You can always text me, even at night. I have my sound on, so i will come online" yoongi smiled.

"you're too sweet," Jimin said and sniffled again. How can he ever deserve Yoongi. All he does is lay broken in bed and walk around with a long face. 

"anything for you" Yoongi got off the bed and ruffled Jimin's hair. "i will text you later, alright?"

"i will look forward to it" jimin smiled back a small smile.

---

thankies for readingg! Might publish the next chapter too, or tomorrow. Its almost finished keke.

🌼🌼🌼