🌼twenty foive🌼

(im foive✋👶🏻)

-the next day-

"Jimin, i have your medicine" The nurse said as she entered with breakfast. She smiled happily, Jimin was awake early. He was almost always awake. It was very rare for him to sleep long, the first time he was the nurses got alarmed thinking something was wrong. And accidentally disturbed Jimin's peaceful dreams.

"huh...But...Medicine is at dinner" Jimin was confused why the nurse was bringing him medicine now.

"didn't the doctor tell you? He assigned another medicine for you, which will hopefully help more than the one you're currently using. Only this medicine is recommended to be taken in the morning so it won't mix with your others. It needs to be dissolved completely before taking any others"

"oh....Okay" Jimin looked at the nurse who with one hand rolled the table over Jimin's bed, he usually ate in bed. He did have a table he ate at sometimes, but Jimin didn't want to push himself too much by walking around a lot. He wants to save all his energy for Yoongi.

"so, how was the night?"

"a little better. I did have to pee a lot, I'm so nervous for later. Yoongi is going to actually show me his home. I couldn't be more excited or nervous" jimin said bit then chuckled as he had his mouth full with food. He shook his head showing he wanted to say something else. "no wait. Not more nervous than I was yesterday, that's impossible. I think that was the worst. But it was all alright. Taehyung is an actual angel, he calls me an angel but he is the real one" Jimin was talking a lot, showing the nurse his excitement for today. It made her smile seeing how active Jimin still was even with the news.

They had a lot of patients who would fall into depression or close off when hearing it. Jimin just found new things to do, he actually wanted to live his short time as best he could.

"You would be inspiring to the children here in the intensive care" She said, almost interrupting the other's rambles about how he was thinking yoongi's house would be like in real life.

"really? Nah, I'm not inspiring, I'm not even healthy."

"That doesn't matter. But the way you go through this is admiring. I think those kids would look up to you if they knew you."

"o-oh...Well....Thanks, i guess" Jimin felt a little shy from it. He quickly changed the subject. "have you decided if i can go already or not??"

"Ah about that. I spoke to your doctor, he was hesitant. But we came to an agreement you are free to leave. I brought your monitor with me, you know how it works. But if the alarm goes off. Call us immediately. And you got to be home before the night shift starts. I will be here to welcome you back"

"the medicine?"

"you are allowed to take it with you this time. I convinced the doctor to trust you in taking them."

"you're so sweet. Of course i will take them. I promise, i will put five reminders in my phone. I won't forget really " Jimin put his hands together and showed his respect to her from his sitting position.

"make sure your phone it charged before leaving alright, we gotta be able to contact you." she said. They already had contacted Yoongi and got his address and phone number. In case something were to happen they can have quick contact and find the house.

"will do, don't worry." Jimin smiled and continued his breakfast.

-

The waiting had felt forever for Jimin. But the time came that he could go. He had his small pot of Medicine and put it in Yoongi's bag so he wouldn't lose it.