🌼twenty eight🌼

The next morning the nurse was back at work. Now standing in Jimin's room to check on him. "goodmorning Jimin, I'm just going to do a few checks. I won't be a bother for too long" she chuckled and got to work. She was glad to see Jimin's heart seemed to be stable again.

"How is he doing today?" The doctor walked in looking at the patient.

"a lot better. He seems to be stable again. We are almost certain he will wake up today."

"good, i'm glad to hear that." the doctor smiled.

"He has a visitor coming at any moment, so I will leave now."

"Sure, but. Can you come to my office when you have time? I want to discuss something important with you about mr. Park."

The nurse was silent for a moment. When the doctor asks this its usually not good, well. not in jimin's case. so she sighed and nodded. "yes, of course, i will be there in five minutes"

when she left the room she almost bumped into Yoongi who just came through the door.

"Ah, I'm sorry," yoongi sand quickly bowed to her.

"dont worry about it." she smiled and moved aside. "he is stable today Mr.min, Take you time with him" yoongi smiled back and went inside.

-

Yoongi had been talking to Jimin about just anything he could think of, he even played a few snippets of his songs. but it wasn't making him any happier at all. it only made him sadder seeing the lack of reaction. so he had stopped talking by now and just sat there. Looking at Jimin's sleeping yet still beautiful face. He hates that Jimin had to cry so much and had so much in his life already. He doesnt want to see him struggle like that. But then, he only met him when this was all already his life. All he could do was make him happy as long as this lasts.

But at times like this yoongi couldn't help but feel so down about all this. and besides... The reason that Jimin was like this now is from the memories of his parents. "i shouldn't have asked" yoongi said and put his face in his hands, taking a deep breath. "fuck... this is my fault.. im so sorry Jimin, i didn't mean to upset you...." he lowered his hands and looked back at the unmoving figure. "Im so stupid.... Yoongi. you have to be careful, don't ask such things!" he scolded himself with a sigh.

The lack of response quickly made the other stop his talking and just sit there in silence again. Staring at Jimin while he was deep in thoughts. He had sent Hoseok a text about the updates earlier. Hoseok was very relieved to hear Jimin will wake up soon and send his support. Yoongi hadn't replied to any other of his messages yet, he didn't feel like texting anyone right now, he just wanted to see Jimin awake.

Speaking of.....did his hand move just now?

Yoongi frowned a little and focused on Jimin's hand, frowning even more when the hand moved again, this time visibly moving to the side. When he saw Jimin was really starting to move, his head turning a little before his eyes twitched, wanting to open, he jumped up and rushed to the side of the bed. "Jiminie?" he asked hopefully. Of course there wasn't a reply. but there was a good sign. Jimin's eyes slowly fluttered open...they stared into space, moving a little over the ceiling before falling on Yoongi's face. his expression confused.

"Jimin?" yoongi asked. but Jimin didn't reply. He just stared at him clenching his fist and wiggling his toes. Slowly he turned his head back to the ceiling before slowly pushing himself up with shaking arms. Yoongi helped the boy sit up.

"Yoongi? why are you here?'' Jimin asked. "I didn't expect you" he rubbed his eyes, feeling so tired.

"you weren't doing well so I rushed here."

"huh...." jimin thought. 'not doing well?' jimin didn't remembe-wait...he does. he remembered him getting upset and stressed that evening. but he doesn't remember anything after that. "what happened?"

"the nurse told me your heart stopped during the night, they didn't know when or if you would wake up! i was so scared Jimin '' yoongi said and looked at the other, he was almost starting to cry.

"d-don't cry..." Jimin said, he doesn't want to see Yoongi cry. not over him. Jimin doesn't want to be a bother to anyone, not even emotionally.

"I was so happy when they said you would wake up soon. I never left you alone. until the nurse asked me to leave, i couldn't sleep over sadly." he chuckled a little trying to make himself stop from getting so emotional, and it worked. "how do you feel, are you alright?"

"i feel.. fine.. just confused." Jimin grabbed his phone that was sadly not on the charger, when he turned it on it was only 11%, but the day is what shocked him the most. He really missed a whole day from his memory. He had slept through a whole day, he almost couldn't believe it. if it didn't happen once before. but last time he wasn't out this long. It was just for several hours. This time was longer. Jimin felt even sadder knowing this. "I didn't think it would happen again... i'm sorry to to have worried you"

"It's alright, really," yoongi said quickly. "but... what do you mean, 'again'?"

"I've had a heart attack before, it's not new to me. but I haven't been out for this long yet."

"oh my...."

"the doctors tried a lot but medicine doesn't work properly with me"

"Can you get surgery?" Yoongi then thought. he had been reading about it at home and remembered seeing that it might be able to get fixed with a surgery.

"I..... It's worse than I told you hyung" Jimin said looking down at his hands that were fiddling with the sheets on his lap. "i cant have surgery anymore"

"why not? You're young it might heal" yoongi didn't want to lose hope so he really wanted to believe he could fix it with surgery. Why was jimin saying no....

"its... I just can't" Jimin sighed and moved his hands to the edge of his shirt pulling it up so his torso was exposed. Showing Jimin the big scar on his chest. When he saw Yoongi gasp he knew he had seen it and pulled it back down quickly. "I won't survive another. It's too risky."

"Jimin..." yoongi wanted to get closer but Jimin pulled his legs up, hugging them. He tried so hard not to cry. But showing yoongi this felt almost as if it was final. Like making it official that they have no future together.

Jimin wants to live so bad. He wants to be with his friends and Yoongi. He wants to see things. To learn, he wants to do so much. He hopes to someday get a job or get a study diploma. Home schooling was for him the worst. He never got to make any friends like the other kids.

Like Taehyung. He was afraid to lose his best friend that time. But he was still his best friend, and he was Taehyung's.

Jimin doesn't want to think about it, but it was inevitable. Time was running out and it was time to talk about this more.

Yoongi just looked at Jimin seeing all the emotions in his teary eyes that avoided him. Seeing him struggle to hold himself strong made it hard for Him to just watch. So he came closer, glad Jimin didn't move away this time, and pulled him in a hug.

"i still love you Jimin. Scars or not. Sick or not. You're precious to me" Yoongi said and that's when Jimin couldn't hold it anymore and let himself cry it out. Fisting Yoongi's shirt with his hands.

"hyung....." Jimin sobbed out.

"Just call me Yoongi, Minnie, it's alright. '' Yoongi caressed Jimin's hair and back. But still even now his heart melted when he heard Jimin say his name.

"i love you, yoongi"

---

Im not crying you are😭 anywayzz.

Ive finally finished setting up the ending of the story so i can write freely now without leaving vague gaps to prevent confusion at the ending.

I hope you will still untill the end with me~ see you soon in the next chapter!

🌼🌼🌼