🌼eight🌼

That same day Jimin was taken to his session. The doctor stood next to him as they did some exercises. if he stopped moving he will get blood clogs and he didnt want that so keep moving was important. He walked around on his own and each week a professional check up with personalized exercises.

"Okay, just walk from this line to the other, three times" the doctor said pointing to the colored lines. "Take it slow, dont overdo yourself" he added not wanting jimin to overwork his heart. 

"good, two more." He followed jimin in case he lost his balance, Jimin's balance wasnt so great anymore after walking barely. He spend most of his time sitting down in bed or on the ground if he was somewhere else. he didnt stand up a lot. 

Finally after the snail pace walking Jimin finished his two rounds and sat down on the chair that was placed for him at the start. he panted a little but nothing to worry about. The doctor quickly di8d a few checks to make sure his blood pressure was okay and his breathing pattern wasnt disturbed by anything. those things would harm Jimin's heart the most. It happends the most if jimin was too active wich makes the heart having to work faster. or any overwhelming emotion like stress caused it at well. at the worst scenario he wont just pass out but have an heart attack. Luckily his first surgery went without any health risks. he came out fine and alive. but they were not able to help him as much as jimin had hoped for. 

"You did wel today, how d you feel?"

"i feel alright, exhausted but fine" jimin smiled.

"thats to be expected. take a short nap or relax in your room. you can cal for lunch after your pills have been consumed through your body, okay?"

"yes yes, i know" jimin nodded and took the medication from him.

"just with water, dont use soda."

"i knowwww, you dont have to bring that up" jimin whined. he knew it was stupid but he just didnt wanted to get up to get water. Oh well, he learned his lesson.

"i will see you next time, take care"

"thank you again" Jimin made a small bow as low as his body allowed him. He then left the room with the assistant who was waiting for him at the door to guide him back to his room. he let the lady support him to his room as he was too exhausted to walk fully on his own. 

"How did it go Park?"

"it went well, i did all exercises by myself"

"thats great to hear." she smiled and while jimin sat on his bed she got him a glass of water for the pills. she gave jimin the right amount and took the pills away with her to store it in Jimin's locker. they never left the pills with the patient. especially not Jimin. A doctor forgot to put te box away and that night jimin had made a scene again by taking too many. Luckily they were in time and it havent damaged his body yet. they were not extra careful with the things they left inside the room. 

Even if Jimin had been very stable the last few weeks. the boy was unpredictable. one day he was all happy and then suddenly he can switch. the smallest thing can trigger him to fall back.

After she left the room Jimin was left alone. he had to wait an hour before he could order his food, and as usual he grabbed his phone and checked his notifications of the past two hours he havent been online. He didn't have much, wich made him go to texts quite quick. to his surprise the one he wanted to text was already typing.

Yoongi:

*typing...*

Jimin:

Hi hyung!