🌼twenty one🌼

-the next day-

"do you need to sit?'' Yoongi asked as they were halfway. He could hear Jimin cough a lot now they were nearing the station. He tried to park his car as close to the station as possible but you couldn't enter the center with his car, the spots at the station were only drop off and taxis.

"No, please don't worry about me. I will tell you when I need to sit, I promise. It's just my throat clogging" Jimin smiled and looked at Yoongi's hand. Oh how he would love to hold his hand. Whenever Yoongi grabs his hand before he would melt on the inside, his own hand fits so well in the older's. But Jimin didn't want to be weird and hold his hand out of nowhere.

Yoongi probably doesn't even fall for men...

"is something wrong?" yoongi asked, seeing the smile disappearing from Jimin's face.

"oh no sorry, i just thought about something" the younger chuckled and smiled again. Following Yoongi into the station. He was now glad to have reached the station, he was looking forward to sit. Not that he was really overdoing himself, But he did feel tired from the walk, his throat kept getting clogged every minute. It was good for him to sit somewhere again.

"The piano is over there, just a little bit more" yoongi linked his arm with Jimin's noticing him slowing down. He doesn't want Jimin to have a hard time so he gave his arm as support. Unintentionally it made Jimin blush a dark red.

"T-thanks" Jimin said softly and leaned a little into the older's hold using the support.

"Oh here is a bench next to it. that's just perfect." yoongi smiled relieved. He wasn't sure if there would be somewhere Jimin could sit comfortably, so he was happy to see there was a bench.

"Okay, i will go sit here" Jimin let go of yoongi's arm and sat down on the bench folding his legs elegantly. Looking at yoongi curiously, he looked at the piano.

"Okay so uhm.... as you remember i wanted to play a piece i've made on the piano. i knew the station had a public piano, that's why i wanted to come all the way here" Yoongi sat down nervously behind the piano, one foot placing itself ready on the pedal and his hands positioned on the right keys. "Its uhm...not very long the version i will play. The real piece is uhm around seven minutes" Yoongi said trying to break his nervousness by talking about whatever. "uhm yea, i will just.. start" he chuckled and felt his hands shake a little at the thought he was actually gonna do this right now. He could feel Jimin's eyes on him, but Jimin didn't judge him by his stutter, he just looked at him while sitting there, a small encouraging smile on his face.

"Okay, you can do this Yoongi" he whispered to himself and took a deep breath, And then he pressed the first key. the sound filled the station hall making heads turn their way. Some halted their walk while others just passed by staring at him. But the only one gaze yoongi cared about was Jimin's. he wasn't playing for the other people, he was playing for Jimin.

While he played Jimin felt his smile growing. The melody was so beautiful and original. He felt it in his heart, watching Yoongi play so passionately after his nerves faded was admiring. He was glad to see this. Yoongi was getting more attractive by the day, It wasn't helping Jimin with his feelings for the older. Jimin felt as if he was being pulled into a different world by him, these sounds made a colorful world inside of his head, it was a warm place. The notes went higher and even more magical, and then faded away going lower and lower and then echoed away until silence fell.

Everyone was silent, a few people who had been watching the whole thing clapped at the pianist but Yoongi waited for the reaction of Jimin. Nervously he turned on the chair so he was facing Jimin and opened his mouth to ask if he liked it, but Jimin already interrupted him.

"It was beautiful, hyung" Jimin's eyes sparkled when he said it.

"Really? i-i was so nervous you might not like it. I don't even know if he like classical music"

"of course i do! And you are the one who made it, I support you. I like whatever you make. even the raps'' Jimin chuckled. "Even if I don't listen to it daily, I can still appreciate good music."

"So uhm actually this song has a story. i wrote it for someone special"

"oh, that's sweet, what is it about?" Jimin asked, interested. feeling a little jealous that someone special to yoongi had this beautiful song.

"It's about how I grew to love someone, the beginning is calm and then it goes up and gets this magical sound , that's the part where love is. near the end when it goes slower and lower is the part telling how the future is unfinished and unsteady. The fading echo at the end is to tell how the story isn't finished yet."

"That's beautiful and so creative. Have you already shown this to the person? I'm sure they will love it too" Jimin smiled, trying not to be jealous or sad about Yoongi already loving someone. He was a little disappointed, knowing he didn't have a chance. 'Of course not, what do you think, you're sick, your life span is miserable. why would he love you' Jimin's smile faded hearing his own thoughts. But the thoughts were right. why would anyone love him when he can't be with the other and get old together.

"they did, they loved it. like you said '' yoongi said, getting more nervous by the second. But Hoseok's encouraging words were in his head. He knows he has to do this now or he might never get the chance to.

"that's goo-"

"It's you,'' Jimin '' Yoongi interrupted. He just blurted it out, the heavy feeling in his heart washed off and he felt good having spoken it out. He will take whatever outcome this hase, rejection, acceptance or returning the love. "I love you, i wrote this piece for you"

".....y-you love...me?" Jimin's eyes widened in surprise. His negative thoughts disappeared. "me? why me? i-i....hyung.... i-i" jimin teared up. Yes he was happy. yes he liked yoongi too but hearing it it didn't feel right.... His thoughts came back, why would he love him if he's sick. He shouldn't love him, this wasn't good for him.

"because you made me feel it, You are so kind and beautiful. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable but I can't hide this from you knowing you're sick. I want you to know. You don't have to return it"

"I-i.. I love you too, I just never wanted to tell you... i didn't want to ruin our friendship and i would never see you again, i-i was afraid for your reaction" Jimin sniffled. He is confused about what to feel right now. "But how can you love me? i-im sick, I can't give you what you want...."

"I don't care about that. I don't need anything from you, I want to make you happy, I want to spend time with you, I want to give you anything I can before you might leave this world."

"It's when Hyung...." Jimin said sadly, commenting on the 'might' in Yoongi's sentence.

"Don't say that. it makes me scared"

Jimin looked up.

"I don't want to think about it like that. But please Jimin, let me love you" he stood up and sat down next to jimin on the bench taking his right hand in his own.

"okay....I can do that. But please, forget about me when I die. I don't want you to be sad..."

"I will never forget you Jimin. stop saying such things. Everything will be alright. Hyung will be with you" Yoongi smiled and those words warmed Jimin's heart who started crying and hugged the older tightly. "T-thank you for loving me"

"And you for loving me back" Yoongi chuckled, wrapping his arms around the other. "We will be fine Jimin, please don't worry" 

---

i almost cried writing this chapter. i love it so much, I hope you all like it too. I tried to give as much thought of the both in this so you can all get the full image of what they both think about and how they stand in this. I cant wait to write more about them, were kind of halfway now in the story. maybe a little further..hmm yes around that. please look forward with me to the next updates! see you soon~

🌼🌼🌼