🌼seven🌼

Jimin woke up very early, like usual. He didnt sleep till late. He didnt really have a routine either. He just slept anytime he felt tired or wanted to skip the day. But today was different. As soon he had opened his eyes he grabbed the phone from his nightstand and began typing.

Jimin:

Goodmorning Hyung!

Yoongi:

Youre up quite early :)

Jimin:

im always awake early hihi. Did you sleep well? I hope i didnt keep you up too much.

Yoongi:

I did have a good sleep thanks, and you?

Jimin:

Me too, thanks to you i managed to get some sleep.

So, any plans today?

Yoongi:

Hm nothing special, i will be having breakfast with Hoseok at my friend's bakery.

Jimin:

Sounds fun, i want go eat out one day too. I haven't done that in forever.

Yoongi:

Maybe we can go together some day if you are better?

Jimin:

I would like that. But i dont think we can :(

Yoongi:

Why not? You have to get discharged one day right?

Jimin:

Its....Complicated

Yoongi:

I see. Then i could stop by and bring you something from them.

Jimin:

You're too sweet.

Yoongi:

Because you are too ;)

Jimin:

Aish, are you flirting with me??

Yoongi:

What if i am?

Jimin:

Dont make me blush!

Yoongi:

You're cute.

Jimin:

Hyung, my doctor is here. I will be back in a bit. Its just for my monthly report. Wait!

Yoongi:

I'll be right here.

Jimin put down his phone and sat up looking at the assistant lady.

"what are you smiling for?" she asked with a chuckle.

"i was texting with my new friend." jimin said and got a little shy. He poked his bedsheets wich had colorful dots like confetti. He requested to have the blankets he used to sleep in at home. It was at the time he still had his family at his side.