🌼twenty two🌼

The two spend all day together. Jimin was smiling so much that it even made Yoongi happy. After taking a long sit in the station hugging and talking softly(not wanting anyone else to hear them) they had walked to a nearby casual restaurant for lunch. Jimin didn't have anything on schedule today other than his medication at dinner. so he had time, he just had to watch out with his condition, he promised to let yoongi know in time, so he was really paying close attention to himself when he had to go somewhere, like the toilet. where he was right now.

"Jimin-ah h-he loves you." jimin told himself in the mirror while he was washing his hands. "how did i deserve this....i can't make him regret this... im so happy" he chuckled to himself. "Okay, don't make your date wait. well it isn't a real date" someone entered the toilet and looked at him strangely seeing him talk to himself. "Sorry" he said to the man and quickly left the restroom out of embarrassment.

With a nervous smile he walked back to the table where Yoongi sat. the older let out a sigh of relief when he saw Jimin walk back without any difficulties.

"I'm back, sorry if it took long."

"don't worry. the food already came, i wasn't sure if you wanted another tea so i just ordered one for you, just in case" Yoongi said pointing to the new cup of tea next to Jimin's meal.

"oh thank you!"

"What time did you have to be back?"

"before five, that's when i get my medication and the nurse will come see me"

"Ooh then we have enough time, '' Yoongi smiled. They started eating. While they ate, Yoongi went into thoughts. He confessed, the other loved him back. but his heart was still in pain. He tries not to think about it but hearing Jimin say two months was hard for him too. Knowing he can't love Jimin forever. He doesn't want the other to be ripped away from him like that. But still yoongi gave it a chance. He loves Jimin and Jimin deserved to be loved. Yoongi was determined to make these two months the best. He wants to take Jimin to places and make him feel normal.

Yoongi looked at Jimin who happily ate his richly filled sandwich. When he reached for the tea his sleeve moved up and two thin wires were seen. The raven sighed and chewed his food. Jimin looked so normal and healthy right now but the wires told a whole different story.

"Is something wrong?"

"Not at all, I'm just thinking about all the things I want to show you. I am thinking of a nice date that is realistic with your health. we could go see a movie or go to a bowling alley"

"ooh i would love to go bowling, i can't remember the last time. I was very young then" Jimin got excited thinking about it. "it's definitely something i can do. it's not too much activity. A movie is nice but we cant talk much. i like talking to you so much"

"You do?"

"Yes, of course. That's also why I like you. you're so easy to talk to and so sweet" Jimin said, he felt confident saying it but when he realized he said that out loud like that he got shy and blushed. Where did the confidence even come from.

"Ahw" Yoongi felt his cheeks heat up and smiled wide. "thank you"

"B-but seriously. y-you're like a miracle from heaven for me"

"You're actually gonna make my heart melt and i will have to go to the hospital with you"

"y-yah." Jimin frowned, embarrassed.

" cute"

"How so confident!?"

"you make me confident"

"Hyung! Stop flirting. I will take back my love" Jimin frowned and put the sandwich back on his plate. Yoongi out of nowhere kept flirting. Ever since they confessed to each other the older was more open about his flirty comments and compliments. Jimin didn't really mind that much but...Eating was hard when you're flustered and feel butterflies.

"okay okay ill stop, i just felt this strong man power rise in my body. Is that what players feel all day?"

"probably" Jimin chuckled. Yoongi right now was definitely something else.

"How is the food?" Yoongi changed the subject. Getting back to their normal conversation.

"it's good, definitely better than what i get at the hospital."

"I can imagine," Yoongi said softly and sipped his drink.

"no hate to the staff tho, they are all such hard working sweethearts. But sometimes the food tastes really cheap and bad..... Anytime I can eat out I'm glad."

"then i will have to take you out on a lot of dinner dates. My wallet its gonna be crying soon"

"you're rich, you'll manage"

"I'm not rich!" Yoongi said but then thought. "well not quite, but i do have money to spend"

"o-oh i was joking-"

"ah, right. Well yea." Yoongi felt embarrassed thinking that he might have come off as a brat. Rubbing in that he had money.

"don't worry about it. I have some savings too. Now let me just eat my food or my tea will get cold." jimin smiled and continued eating.

-

After eating Yoongi took Jimin back to the hospital. Sadly he wasn't allowed to go all the way since the visitors had to leave during these hours of the day.

So it was time to say goodbye again....Something they hate. They would just love to be together longer, they never want to say bye. Even though they can see each other the next day again.

"so......" Yoongi started. Standing in front of Jimin in the empty entrance hall.

"i had fun"

"Me too" Yoongi smiled. He blushed a little when he felt Jimin grab his left hand with both of his own.

"thank you so much for today. I will never forget it, and i really meant it. I really do love you" Jimin looked at yoongi's hand as he spoke. He couldn't look him in the eye. He would start crying if he did.

"I love you too Jimin, i can wait to see you again."

"me neither"

The sound of the clock hitting its time made Jimin sigh. He really should go or the nurses will start looking for him.

"i have to go....But i don't want to, i want to stay with you"

"I will text you tonight. And call you tomorrow"

"I will look forward to your text then...." Jimin doesn't want to be alone again. He would start thinking, he would be alone at night still, alone waking up sick or coughing. Alone when crying or having nightmares.

Why cant he just stay with Yoongi.

Why did he have to be sick.....

Jimin held back his tears and hugged the older. "bye hyung, see you soon"

" care Minnie, call me whenever you need me." Yoongi hugged the other back. Sniffing his rather sweet scent from his soapy washed hair.

Everything about Jimin was precious,

Jimin was precious.

---

Thank you for reading. I was supposed to publish this chapter yesterday but i couldn't fix the typos in time so im posting it now keke.

See you soon in the next update!🌼🌼🌼