🌼twenty seven🌼

The next morning Yoongi sat with Hoseok in the studio. letting the other give his input on the new tunes. Hoseok always had a good ear.

"So, you think I should add one more beat before the instruments overlap.." yoongi mumbled while he made the adjustments. adding the beat like Hoseok suggested. "let's hear it now" he played the part again and their heads bobbed to the music slightly. It indeed sounds better than before.

"and?" Hoseok asked, giving the other a grin like 'I told you'.

"you're genius" yoongi replied without looking at the other. "so i think this is good. i can finalize the instruments now, i'm getting hyped for this. But fuck its so much work" yoongi flopped his head on his arms and groaned. Making music was his passion but he could hate it so much sometimes. it took so much time and effort and so many fails before the song was perfect to his liking.

"You can do it, look at you. already making such good songs. And you got me cheering you on" hoseok patted yoongi's back and chuckled. "Come now, shoulders up and get working, tonight is your free time. you asked me to keep you to your work, so listen to me"

"Yea yea" yoongi was about to stand up and grab his keyboard when his phone notification was heard. Him being always curious to see if it was a text from Jimin immediately looked at the screen.

"what is it?" Hoseok asked to see yoongi's expression change into a worried one.

"its... Jimin" yoongi got up from his seat and began to look around. "i...I have to go. i have to go" he panicked and began searching for his car keys which he left somewhere on the table between the mess. "where are my keys!?"

"here" hoseok took them from behind the laptop. "what's going on? what happened?"

"Jimin hasn't woken up since last night. Taehyung, Jimins friend, asks if I can go in his place. He is in Japan right now" Yoongi felt so worried. What if this was it? it can't be. Yoongi didn't know what happened but it can't be good if Taehyung texts him out of nowhere. "shit no, jiminie"

yoongi rushed to the door and ran out. hoseok following him down the stairs. "im sorry, Hobi. Just do whatever, i don't know when i will be back" yoongi then left the house. He didn't mind hoseok being in his house alone. They've been friends for so long his house was almost Hoseok's house too. He was always welcome to crash or hang out.

But right now he couldn't care about anything else either. all that was on his mind was Jimin, and the painful unknown of what happened.

-

"How is Park?" the nurse asked, putting her hair behind her ear before bending over the computer screen of the other nurse.

"Still nothing...." the other nurse replied, shaking her head. Jimin's nurse sighed and put a hand on her forehead.

"okay.....alright" she took a deep breath and walked out of the room. She had seen yoongi enter the hospital a few seconds ago. she should get him right away.

"I-i was asked to come here! what do you mean i can't go!?'' Yoongi said, almost shouting and almost crying. He just wants to see Jimin and make sure he is okay.

"Mr.Min" a familiar woman's voice said. yoongi turned around seeing the nurse that was always with jimin.

"sorry, ninah. He is on request here. let him pass, i will put it in the system correctly" the nurse said and the receptionist nodded. "Mr.min, come with me please"

"gladly" yoongi hurried after her into the white hall. "what happened. how is Jimin, is he okay??"

"He isn't doing well. last night his heart had a lot to endure, we put him on monitor for the night but during the night his heart ...stopped.'' She tried her best to keep it professional and not stutter herself. "we-"