🌼thirty six🌼

A few days had passed and Jimin was removed from the IC back to his previous room. The tubes were removed from his nose and arms, he had started to eat on his own again. He was getting exercises every day to ensure his healing went well and he will get back to a normal strength. Normal strength was already something that felt so far from Jimin. But at least he has something to look forward to now.

Which was the reason he was crying right now. Just after the tubes were taken from his nose and the nurse sat there with him after the removal. Leaving him breathing fully on his own. Which felt strange after not being able to for a few days.

"Mr.Pa-...Jimin, why are you crying?" she asked, smiling.

"i-im happy.... I just can't believe this is all real '' Jimin said, his voice hoarse but clear enough for the nurse to understand. "i-i don't deserve this..."

"Jimin, you do deserve it. We're happy to have helped you after all this time. This donor heart came like a miracle for you."

"it really did...." Jimin fell silent and wiped his tears away. "did....This person have a name?"

"why....Well he did, Hanyung was his name. For privacy I can not share his full name" she answered.

"hanyung" Jimin mumbled and then looked up putting his hands together as if he would pray. "thank you, thank you so much. Thank you, your heart saved my life. I can never thank you enough." the younger said and sniffled lowering his head. "it hurts, knowing i will never be able to thank him..."

"I'm sure he knows," she said, then stood up. "but enough talking. You should rest, your exercises will start soon and we can't overwork your heart right from the start. You gotta keep strictly to the notes we gave you. At least for six months, alright."

Jimin nodded and laid back. He was so glad to have Medicine for the pain. He had felt it once without it feeling unbearable. The pain was really bad.

The boy sighed, glancing at his own made notes on their schedule planner. With a thick green marker it said 'yoongi hyung 9:00'. Jimin can't wait to see him and finally be awake enough to talk to him. He hasn't seen yoongi since he was moved back to his own room and he was active again. Yoongi will be so happy.

But he still had to wait until tomorrow until he can see him. Today there was no time.

-

The next day

It was a good day for Yoongi, he was smiling brightly as he sat at his breakfast. "you look really cheery today," Hoseok said as he came into the room. Yoongi had given him a spare key a while back so he could come over anytime. And today it was because they were going to visit Jimin together. Hoseok had been asking about him non stop so yoongi decided to just take him with when going to see him.

"why wouldn't I be. The transplant was accepted and he is going to get better. Of course I am happy" yoongi replied, finishing his bowl and bringing it back to the kitchen.

"Did you ask if he wants to see me?" Hoseok asked while following yoongi around the house watching him put on his jacket and grab a small bag.

"yes, and he said yes" yoongi checked the bag if he got everything, and then grabbed the car keys looking at his friend. "ready to go?"

Hoseok nodded and followed him out.

-

It was a short drive as usual. But the nervous excitement made the drive feel longer than it actually was. So they were glad when they entered the hospital and were told they could go up to see him.

"I'm surprised you know the way so easy" Hoseok said, looking around. To him all hallways looked the same.

"I've been here many times so I would know by now. And besides, there is a color in each section." Yoongi pointed to the bottom of the wall where a thin green line was.