🌼ten🌼

"Flowers, well you came to the right store. obviously" the man chuckled. "So, do you have any specific kind in mind? roses or maybe some tulips, i just finished growing them, i got them from Holland!" he said proudly showing the guest his small but colorful tulips section.

"I am not sure i never really buy flowers...but i want to give someone a small bouquet of them."

"I can help, leave it to me." The bunny smile appeared again and he walked with Yoongi to the other flower section. "May I know the occasion, the reason and such. i can better ick colors and kinds when i know more about it"

"Sure, it's for someone who is in a hospital. i want it to be like a gift but not just a 'get well' thingie. A flower that he might appreciate as just a gift. I don't really know much, I don't do such things usually. But i think jimin deserves something"

"Jimin? Is that his name?"

"Oh yea, sorry I didn't notice. it's the person i am getting these flowers for"

"Jimin like in.. Park Jimin?" The flower boy asked, getting suddenly very interested.

"Uhm...yes, how did you know?"

"That's my friend! Oh wow! I am Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook."

"Wait, Jimin told me about you. He spoke a lot about you and taehyung, if i remember the name correctly"

"Yes, Taehyung is my boyfriend, but he is really busy lately. Meetings take all of his time" Jungkook sighed. "but oh well, we will go on a vacation together next friday"

"that's great"

"So you're Yoongi? the one he keeps talking about" jungkook chuckled

"yea...i am hehe." Yoongi chuckled a little shy knowing the other spoke about him. "So he really talks about me?"

"A LOT, this boy won't shut up. He shows us all these audios from you like it's his birthday. By the way you're such a great producer! i started listening to your songs!"

"A-ah, thanks' 'Yoongi got shy from all these things and he didn't really know what to say. "So as you're his friend, what flowers do you think i should get for him?"

"Dahlias, definitely dahlias. They are his favorite. especially in yellow and pink. he thinks those are the most pretty"

"Then I will let you pick them, you seem to know him well," Yoongi smiled and watched Jungkook pick the flowers for him.

"So, you met Jimin through a wrong phone number?" Jungkook asked while he made the bouquet.

"Yea, my friend got a new number but he remembered it wrong and gave me the wrong number. it was apparently Jimin's.'' Yoongi said. "But it's fine, I don't mind talking to Jimin at all."

"He is really fond of you, he is bragging so much about your music and skills. It's cool to see you in real life now. He did show me a few pictures of you that you sent."

"really now? thats cute" yoongi chuckled. he will definitely text jimin tonight"

"Okay, it's ready. Do you want to write a letter for it as well? it's free" jungkook said, pointing to the different kinds of small cards.

"yea, sure" yoongi took the pen and a blue themed card writing his message on the back. "okay, here you go"

"alright. then it's all finished. Do you want to take it like this or do you want me to cover it?"

"uhm. is it possible to get this delivered to him? I don't think I can just visit. we never talked about it so i dont think its a good idea to go there"

"Oh sure! I am visiting him tonight for dinner so I can give it to him personally for you if you like. or my colleague can bring it to the hospital in a few minutes when she returns from the other delivery."

"you can give it to him. i think he will like that more" yoongi decided with a nod.

"Okay, then I will leave this here and take it with me when I go."

"how much for the flowers?"

"13.600 won"

"alright" the raven paid for the flowers. "thank you so much for the trouble, i hope he likes them"

"Trust me, he will," Jungkook smiled. "leave it to me!"

"I will probably see you around again. So, see you later" yoongi waved at the other. Jungkook waved back.

"See you! please come again"

-

Yoongi left the store with a big smile. This Jungkook guy just made his day much brighter. he was so nice. In the good mood he was he grabbed his phone and called the first contact on his last calls.

"Hello hyung!"

"hey Jimin, how are you today? Sorry for not  calling earlier i was busy with Hoseok"

"oh its fine. its not like i am goin anywhere keke" jimin laughed, the laugh making yoongi's heart warm and beat faster. things no one else could do to him yet. "I am doing alright, I have been able to walk around the hallway and to the hospital garden with a nurse. She was very patient with me. I did get tired after so i took a short nap. but i am fine, really! and how are you!"

"I have just been working on my song and hanging out with my Hoseok at my friend's their bakery. You should try it one day."

"I would if i could. Come bring me something~"

"oh, you want me to visit?"

"n-no.....maybe" jimin got suddenly very shy.

"Well if you really want me to i would like to meet you one day"

"I...i would like that too, hyung." Jimin then was silent for a few seconds. "but it can only on a day i am fit... I dont... i dont want you to see me like that"

"Trust me, i am not a person to judge anyone. You genuinely are a good friend. i dont care what you look like. it doesnt matter, dont worry too much"

"thanks Hyung." 

"Oh, I gotta go. i have to drive" Yoongi said he had been sitting in his car for a few minutes now but he was starting to get late. 

"Thats okay, drive safely! i wil text you later when i return from my check up"

"good luck, bye" yoongi smiled and ended the call after jimins small but happy 'bye'.

"aish, jiminie..." Yoongi smile fondly and turned on the engine of his car. the smile on his lips not fading for the whole drive.

---

thank you for reading, see you in the next chapter!

🌼🌼🌼