🌼thirty two🌼

Yoongi was to Jimin's relief allowed to stay the night, and even the morning until Jimin will be moved for his surgery. They understood that this moment might be their last and for them to be together was important, it was the least they could do for them. Jimin didn't want an extra bed for Yoongi and just let the older sleep in his small hospital bed. For one night it was fine, just for tonight they will be closer than they've ever been. Close as if they were cuddling.

They were glad to have experienced this before everything. Jimin had always dreamed of finding someone to love like this. So this moment made him feel normal. As if he was just at home with his boyfriend, like in the movies.

But that perfect thought got broken by him coughing. He turned away from yoongi to cough and sit up to gasp for air. Feeling the clogging move back down before disappearing, letting him lay down again.

"is it always like this?" yoongi asked. Referring to the coughing.

"sadly yes. I usually wake up every now and then to cough and stretch my limbs. It's so annoying."

"how can you get any sleep like that?"

"i sleep a lot during the day as well, so im not as tired as you would think. But im definitely tired to an extend.." Jimin shrugged and looked at the other.
"i'm scared, hyung" jimin said softly after a silence fell.

"it will be alright" yoongi tried

"we don't know.... I-im scared it will hurt, i'm scared to leave you all behind. To just... Disappear forever." Jimin said and his hand was gently being held by Yoongi's. Jimin wasn't lying when he made this decision, he didn't have anything to lose himself. But the thought of his friends and yoongi's feelings if he were to die were the most painful.

"i know you're scared. That's why i'm here with you, I will stay with you every second i can. When the surgery is over i will be still right here, waiting for you to wake up."

"what if I'll never will"

"We don't think about that now" Yoongi forced himself to smile. He doesn't want to think of that outcome right now. He wants to enjoy the moment Jimin was here with him right now.

"hmm" Jimin fell silent again. His eyes looked at their intertwined fingers. Yoongi was someone so special to him, Jimin felt sad he probably cant be with him forever. And for that reason he asked, "i....Would like to experience a.... Kiss...Before i go. I have never had one and its something I would like to know before i die.....I-if that's okay with you '' Jimin felt extremely nervous asking this. It wasn't something you regularly ask someone.

"o-oh i didn't expect that question. But no, I don't mind at all, I would love to."

"Have you... Kissed before?"  the younger asked , watching yoongi roll on his side slowly.

"Well, I have but that was just something when I went out to party. Those kisses don't carry any love or affection." Yoongi admitted honest. He will not lie about not having kissed yet. "but I have never done anything with anyone more romantically."

"i see, thats alright..... I don't know how to kiss. Ill probably suck at it"

"first time for everything Jimin, dont worry. Its me, i couldn't care less if your first kiss was horrible or heaven.'' Yoongi chuckled. "just relax, you'll get the hang of it eventually. As long you're happy, then i'm happy too."

"Hyung...." Jimin whined as if he would start crying again. "you're too sweet"

"i know, but you deserve it"

"stoooop" Jimin playfully smacked Yoongi's chest making the older chuckle.

"I would love to sleep next to you more often."

"if the hospital allowed ot i would invite you every day"

Yoongi smiled. And Jimin smiled back. It felt as of they were alone, they didn't hear the staff walking around in the hallway anymore. It was just them. And in this dimly lit room, by the lanterns outside, Yoongi moved closer. His eyes went to Jimin's lips. Lips that looked so soft to touch.

And they were

Soft and carefully their lips touched. Yoongi pulled back when Jimin began to smile.

"Why are you smiling like that?" he chuckled jokingly.

"nothing~" jimin's smile slowly faded and he grabbed yoongi's collar tugging at it to bring him closer. "just one more...."

Yoongi chuckled again and gave a more proper kiss, pressing their lips together. This time a longer kiss, just a little more than ten seconds.
Seconds where Jimin held yoongi so tightly, and Yoongi tried his best not to cry. He felt so happy but at the same time so sad.

This isn't the way he imagined their first kiss, he hoped it would be more in a positive way.

"Whatever happens, I really love you" Yoongi said when he parted. Hovering above Jimin.

"thank you.... I love you too '' Jimin smiled and pulled the other down in a hug. "I don't want to sleep.... I don't want tomorrow to come, i'm so scared"

"it will be okay, the doctors told you you should take your rest. So please, get some sleep. I will be right here" Yoongi rolled them on their side and gently caressed Jimin's soft hairs.

-

It took Jimin not long to fall asleep while he was being held like that, it was a comfort he had been longing for. A comfort he didn't have here in the hospital. His friends were not allowed to stay here, so he always had to fall asleep alone.

Having yoongi tonight was the best thing. He slept calmly, and whenever he woke up Yoongi would wake too and make sure he was alright before they went to sleep again.

Even if the night was so good the two  want it to end. They can't control time, and their feared morning came.

Jimin and yoongi haven't left the bed yet. Ever since they woke up they had been laying there. Staring at each other, just enjoying their likely last moments together.

They both flinched when there were two quite loud knocks on the door.

"mr.Park, your friends are here"

"oh....Is it that late already?" Jimin sat up slowly coughing a few times. "they can come in"

"go ahead" the doctor said to the guests. "Mr.Park, surgery will start at eleven, you have around thirty minutes." and with that he left the room. Taehyung and Jungkook now standing there.

"hi...." taehyung said.

---

Ill probably update monday again, its gonna be a very busy weekend at work TT i wont have time to write a lot.

But to make it up i double updated! Hope you enjoyed it, see you soon in the next!

🌼🌼🌼