🌼eightteen🌼

Every day Jimin seemed to be doing better and better. The nights were still hard, but he had distraction. He spent his night mostly calling with Yoongi or texting him, until one of them fell asleep. Which was usually Yoongi since Jimin couldn't sleep well, he always woke up from coughing or any of his other complications. But it was alright, He had Yoongi now. The nights arent so lonely anymore. Speaking of Yoongi, Yoongi came to visit a lot now. Almost every two days he would pay a visit to the younger, bringing a new gift with him each time. from a simple flower to snacks. but this time it really warmed Jimin's heart.

"Hyuuung" Jimin awed and his eyes softened seeing Yoongi walk in with a teddy bear, it wore a yellow bow around its neck. "That's so cute, I love it." The older handed Jimin the bear and sat down next to him with a smile.

"I'm glad you like it. I got it from the fair in the city. I know you like fairs but you said you are unable to visit them. so i got you some other things as well" yoongi picked up his backpack zipping it open. Jimin watched with big eyes at all the things Yoongi took out. "I have some candy, of course. '' He took out a small bag of colorful candies. "A few duckies I won at the duck fishing game, aaand I have...wait where is it? Oh here, look, i have a funny hat" yoongi placed the hat on Jimin's head, chuckling when he saw how the green monster faced hat looked on him. "and and, I have more. I got another smaller plushie, and another, and another" yoongi took a whole arm hug full of plushies out of the backpack, which was apparently filling 90% of the bag, and dropped them on Jimin's lap that were covered by the warm white sheets.

"Hyung...." Jimin almost teared up. He was really fighting his tears right now, trying his best not to start weeping like a baby.

"So, yes.'' Yoongi felt shy to give these things, his heart was fluttering at his own actions. He nervously put his beg down not knowing what to do with his hands, his eyes looking around everywhere but Jimin. He mentally cursed at himself for being so nervous quickly. Jimin just had this effect on him. He doesn't want to mess this up. He was open about liking men too, but he doesn't know about Jimin. so he was approaching it slowly, trying not to be too blunt with his signs and flirts.

"You don't have to give me anything, you know that.." Jimin took the plushies and looked at each one of them smiling the whole time. He sat up on his knees and turned around placing the new plushies with the other three he had received other times. Now the whole head end was filled with a row of plushies. The biggest teddy bear with the bow got a spot next to his pillow. Company for him during the night.

"I know, but I want to give you things... I want you to be happy"

"I am happy..."

"no you're not, i accidentally overheard you talking to the nurse before i got in"

"Oh.... you didn't have to hear that," Jimin looked down. He indeed was truly happy. yes he was happier than before now he had new motivation to endure this. But he was missing so much. he still didn't have a normal life, he was not truly happy.

"Sorry, I just stood there and. yea you're right.... i'm sorry for listening" yoongi sighed and wanted to just sink through the ground and disappear. What if Jimin will hate him now.

"its alright...i trust you"

Yoongi smiled again and got more comfortable on the bed, turning fully towards Jimin by crossing his legs. "So, ho9w are you today?"

"I'm alright, i'm waiting for my exercises to start in a few hours"

"So uhm. I had the idea to uhm....take you out for lunch? We will take the car so you don't have to walk"

"I would love to, I really would but... I don't know if I can do that. is it far?"

"five minutes i think"