🌼twenty six🌼

"You are so cool," Jimin said after yoongi played his songs. "i love you even more now"

"im flattered" yoongi chuckled and licked out of the folder. "most of these i've already shown to you. I don't think I have something else right now. if i do, you're the first to hear it"

"ahw" Jimin smiled and looked at the screen again. his eyes noticing something. His..name. Even if it was fast, he was sure his eyes read a folder named 'for Jimin' in there. "wait. i saw my name"

"oh, yea. well" yoongi pressed back and the folder was seen again. "It's still in progress, the piece I played for you on the piano is in there too. but I can't show you right now...I want to finish it first" yoongi said. This was a whole album for and about Jimin. he hoped to never release the last song, but out of worry he finished it anyway.

"Alright. I will look forward to hearing it!"

yoongi hoped so. He hoped Jimin would be there to listen to it and be there when he was going to send it out to the world.

"I hope you will like it. anyway, something you would like to do now before we order food?"

"hmm, something with not a lot of activity, my legs feel really weak actually," Jimin said, sighing. he felt alright before, but now his legs felt exhausted and thick. as if they were bloated, but when he looked down, they looked fine.

"We can watch some movies together?"

"sure! I like movies. Do you have a lot?"

"i have streaming on y tv so we can choose whatever"

Jimin smiled and got up from the chair and let yoongi support him out of the room and down the stairs before he walked on his own again. His steps were slow and calculated. He doesn't want to fall over. He sat down while yoongi got the remote and started up 'Netflix'. handing Jimin the remote to choose anything he liked. Yoongi didn't care as long as it wasnt horror. He wanted something that would make their time feel more cozy. So with those wishes Jimin chose for a comedy movie. placing the remote down he took a sip from his water that yoongi got for him a few seconds ago while he chose a movie.

"Do you want to...lay with me?" yoongi asked, gathering his courage to make a move. He leaned against the side, perfect position for Jimin to snuggle up against him if he wanted to.

Jimin didn't reply but he smiled shyly and nervously leaned against yoongi. Yes, they had hugged before and laid in bed together chatting. but not the situation was different, this would be moments of them loving each other, and it made him nervous. But he loved this. curling up against yoongi and feeling his arm around him. Jimin felt warm and cared for. He smiled wide and enjoyed the movie. halfway through the movie he had found a hold of Yoongi's hand and played unconsciously with his fingers while staring at the screen.

It was a moment they never wanted to end. But reality came back when the movie ended and Jimin's first alarm went off. with a sigh he grabbed his phone and turned it off. "Hyung...i need to get my medicine in an hour"

"Then let me prepare dinner for us. Do you like ramen? i prepared a fresh broth yesterday"

"I love ramen, if the hospital served it I would get it everyday I think" the younger chuckled and sat up so yoongi could get off the couch.

"ramen it is then"

"Do you need help with anything?"

"Nah, just you being here is enough for me to be happy," yoongi smiled and made his way to the kitchen. "just relax or play some games on my playstation, whatever you want. see my stuff as your stuff today"