🌼two🌼

The next day early in the morning, before the birds were even chirping or the sun was shown itself Yoongi was in his kitchen. the fridge opened being the only light in the room. reflecting in his tired eyes like sparkles. He sighed deeply seeing no more drinks left in the fridge. with another annoyed sigh he closed the door making the kitchen dark. In the little light he had from the outside lamppost he made his way to the coffee machine and started making himself a coffee. making it extra strong so he can get a little boost for this early morning.

As he sipped his drink while standing in front of the small kitchen window staring at the empty dark street he heard his phone ping. turning his head he looked at his phone that was on the counter. the screen lit up indicating a new message.

"this late?" he muttered and grabbed his phone unlocking it with a long password. A small curious smile crept on his lips when he saw who send the message. 

"Jimin?" he raised a brow wondering why the boy was awake this early. and most of all, why he was texting him at this hour.

Park Jimin:

Hey, i am back!

Min Yoongi:

hello, i didnt think you would come back. haha

Park Jimin:

oh? why not?

Min Yoongi:

I thought you got uncomfortable, it is quite strange texting to a strange so suddenly

Park Jimin:

dont worry, i enjoy texting. its the only way i can meet new people anyway. so its all fine to me :)

Min Yoongi:

only way? why is that?

Park Jimin:

I am staying in a hospital, i dont get much visitors, well at least of my age i dont. i am on my phone a lot to talk to people.

Min Yoongi:

i see, so you're sick? what do you have?

Park Jimin:

I rather not talk about that...sorry

Min Yoongi:

Its fine, i understand.

So, are you now today?

Park Jimin:

I am doing alright, better then yesterday. and you?

Min Yoongi:

i a doing great, making music now

Park Jimin:

Music? are you a musician?

Min Yoongi:

kind of yes, i produce my own music

Park Jimin:

wooow! can i hear something? i love music!

Min yoongi:

usually i would decline but for you i will make an exception

Park Jimin: